If Trump is elected we are so screwed.

If Trump is elected we are so screwed.

Trump says he will make foreign countries respect America more.

But how can he do that when nobody respects HIM.

Marco Rubio has deep knowledge of what's going on in the Middle East.

Trump promises that by the time he takes office, he will study up and be ready when he starts.

What's stopping him from studying NOW?

Trump's solution to the immigration crisis is to insult millions of Hispanics and turn them off the Republican Party.

Trump is a big loudmouth who thinks he's a big success story, but he has had to file for bankrupty four times.

Trump is a complete disaster waiting to happen.

Trump's insults of women show he doesn't even know how to act like a civilized person.

Most left-wingers on this forum are loudmouths that think they succeed at debating.

After all the millions on millions of insults directed at Sarah Palin, by people who didn't know her... Hypocrite much?

Most politicians are a disaster waiting to happen. I'm convinced Hillary would be a bigger disaster by magnitude.

Foreign respect for the US? Under Obama?

z_protest_phillipines000.jpg

African respect?

India_US_Diplomat_Arrest-0fdd8.jpg

India respect?

Obama-protest_1379742i.jpg

Turkey respect?

And you are worried about Trump losing foreign respect? Little late to worry about something already lost.

I personally think we're in trouble, regardless of who wins. Obama has set the country on a course to bankruptcy, and anyone who wins the election, is going to have major problems.
I live overseas and work with people from India and Africa. I lived in Turkey for 2 years. You are looking at isolated incidents, not at the overall picture. GW Bush was loathed in all of those places. If there are some people not happy with Obama, it is nothing like their hatred of Bush. I travel and deal with people around the world all the time and have not at all been given the impression that Obama has worsened our reputation around the world: quite the opposite.

He is a joke, and yes, "a loudmouth...ignoramus." How can someone who has gone bankrupt four times manage American's economy? How can someone who speaks so offensively to others manage America's international diplomacy? As president, he'd be the worst nightmare America has ever experienced.
He hasn't gone bankrupt four times. That's a liberal myth.

This is correct. There is a big difference between an individual filing a ch. 7 bankruptcy and a corporation restructuring under a ch. 11.
We realize that. But he has done it four times. He is abusing the bankruptcy code to rip off investors. Once is ok. There are force majeure reasons to do that, so twice, while pushing it, can happen. But four times is deliberate fraud

Those ch 11 filings probably involved different companies. Also, equity holders usually get paid pretty well as administrative claimants.
Wrong. Equity holders typically are wiped out.

So, basically, his bankruptcies mean that he fucked over lots of people just to get himself out of a financial mess. Four times. And this is someone who should be overseeing the US economy? No.

Lets assume that's true, how is that worse than these lying scum asshole establishment politicians? So called professional politicians have become a wrecking ball, they lie, they are corrupt, worse they are blithering idiots who have borrowed and squandered over $18 trillion dollars mortgaging the next several generation's wealth. I keep asking this question but no Trump haters have an answer, how is Trump worse?
He's worse because he is an entertainer, not a statesman. He's worse because he is not only completely inexperienced with national affairs, he is completely inexperienced with and ignorant of international affairs. He's worse because he has absolutely no skills in diplomacy. He's a joke. A complete joke.

And? Again the so called professional politicians have been a colossal failure in all of these areas, how exactly can Trump be even worse? Obama was a total newbie with a big fat ZERO experience. He even sucked at being a lawyer his profession. Trump vs Obama its not even a contest Obama is a loser in comparison. What the hell has Hillary accomplished in her few jobs besides breaking the law, making idiot decisions, and screwing up. Arab Spring? Yeah a cluster fuck and dead Americans. As for our group of GOP establishment clown candidates, many of whom are too gutless to challenge a lame duck Obama with a majority in both houses. Talk about your face palms. I also don't like that they LIED, they ran over 40,000 ads in the last election promising to defund Obamacare and his executive order amnesty then...the first thing they did was throw in with the Democrats and fund both of them.

People I'm not saying Trump is my guy or would be a good president. I'm saying you people are in no position to say these other clowns would be better.
Maybe your politicians have been colossal failures at national and international affairs and at the economy, but not the democratic administrations. Bill Clinton's administration was admired the world over for his foreign relations and he is still admired and loved across the globe. His internal national programs brought our country prosperity; he is considered, by presidential historians, one of the best presidents the US has had. Obama's presidency has not been a failure: that is a myth perpetuated by the right wing. At this point in time, our economy is in a better recovery from the recession that either China or Europe. We have positive and strong international relations, as opposed to GW Bush who ruined our global relationships, was hated by most of the world, and prompted the Nobel program to give Obama a peace prize simply because he was replacing the reviled GW Bush.

If only Bill wasn't a sexual predator, adulterer, liar, hadn't attacked Iraq setting that whole fiasco in motion, hadn't got a bunch of our military killed in Somalia, hadn't botched it leading to the 911 attacks, hadn't fought the balanced budget tooth and nail...etc. etc. etc. he'd have been a great president. /sarcasm
You can be as sarcastic as you want, but presidential historians place him in the top 10 of US presidents, while Obama is ranked 18th, and GW Bush among the worst: he was ranked 35 overall.

New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1, Obama at 18; Kennedy judged most overrated

Bush didn't cheat on his wife with an intern did he.

He's worse because he is an entertainer, not a statesman. He's worse because he is not only completely inexperienced with national affairs, he is completely inexperienced with and ignorant of international affairs. He's worse because he has absolutely no skills in diplomacy. He's a joke. A complete joke.

And? Again the so called professional politicians have been a colossal failure in all of these areas, how exactly can Trump be even worse? Obama was a total newbie with a big fat ZERO experience. He even sucked at being a lawyer his profession. Trump vs Obama its not even a contest Obama is a loser in comparison. What the hell has Hillary accomplished in her few jobs besides breaking the law, making idiot decisions, and screwing up. Arab Spring? Yeah a cluster fuck and dead Americans. As for our group of GOP establishment clown candidates, many of whom are too gutless to challenge a lame duck Obama with a majority in both houses. Talk about your face palms. I also don't like that they LIED, they ran over 40,000 ads in the last election promising to defund Obamacare and his executive order amnesty then...the first thing they did was throw in with the Democrats and fund both of them.

People I'm not saying Trump is my guy or would be a good president. I'm saying you people are in no position to say these other clowns would be better.
Maybe your politicians have been colossal failures at national and international affairs and at the economy, but not the democratic administrations. Bill Clinton's administration was admired the world over for his foreign relations and he is still admired and loved across the globe. His internal national programs brought our country prosperity; he is considered, by presidential historians, one of the best presidents the US has had. Obama's presidency has not been a failure: that is a myth perpetuated by the right wing. At this point in time, our economy is in a better recovery from the recession that either China or Europe. We have positive and strong international relations, as opposed to GW Bush who ruined our global relationships, was hated by most of the world, and prompted the Nobel program to give Obama a peace prize simply because he was replacing the reviled GW Bush.

If only Bill wasn't a sexual predator, adulterer, liar, hadn't attacked Iraq setting that whole fiasco in motion, hadn't got a bunch of our military killed in Somalia, hadn't botched it leading to the 911 attacks, hadn't fought the balanced budget tooth and nail...etc. etc. etc. he'd have been a great president. /sarcasm
You can be as sarcastic as you want, but presidential historians place him in the top 10 of US presidents, while Obama is ranked 18th, and GW Bush among the worst: he was ranked 35 overall.

New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1, Obama at 18; Kennedy judged most overrated

That has nothing to do with being an effective president.

This is correct. There is a big difference between an individual filing a ch. 7 bankruptcy and a corporation restructuring under a ch. 11.
We realize that. But he has done it four times. He is abusing the bankruptcy code to rip off investors. Once is ok. There are force majeure reasons to do that, so twice, while pushing it, can happen. But four times is deliberate fraud

Those ch 11 filings probably involved different companies. Also, equity holders usually get paid pretty well as administrative claimants.

So, basically, his bankruptcies mean that he fucked over lots of people just to get himself out of a financial mess. Four times. And this is someone who should be overseeing the US economy? No.
So when GM declared bankruptcy and the Obama Administration set the rules, Obama "fucked over" a whole bunch of people?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No it doesnt mean that. But for someone who can't understand anything more difficult than "free salad bar" the truth wont matter.

It has to do with intgrity, of which the Clinton have none. They're thr perfect Democrat candidates.

You do not know that, and neither do I. Maybe his company bankruptcies paid a substantial dividend to equity holders pursuant to the reorganization plan. Equity holders do not necessarily get fucked (though it admittedly happens a lot).

So when GM declared bankruptcy and the Obama Administration set the rules, Obama "fucked over" a whole bunch of people?

Yep. Obama strong-armed the equity holders to subordinate their claims to the pension claims. This was a gift to the labor union.

Actually, that might make him over qualified. Most bankruptcy filings now, are consumers. And unlike a business bankruptcy, where a business believes they will get a return on the investment to pay back a loan... consumers just borrow and borrow, blow the money on consumption. You don't think a consumer believes that this hot new Mustang is going to generate money to pay back the loan with, right? No, the Mustang loses money. And everyone knows this. So which bankruptcy is more irresponsible?

But the problem is, people believe they should be able to borrow money, and just get out of the debt. How many morons did you see at OWS rallies, flaunting the fact they borrow thousands they can't pay back, and demanding 'debt relief'?

By that logic, all of you on the left should see Trump as your idol.

Funny how when you bankrupt on other people, you don't see that as "screwing over lots of people".

Riiiight the character of the man is meaningless, typical liberal thinking.

I'm no Trump supporter, but really, with the string of HW, Slick, Slick, W, W, Hussein, Hussein, how really can he be any worse? Yeah, I'd like to shoot for better, just addressing your title

A man who said he gets his military advice from watching TV shows and would send American troops into the anarchy of Iraq and Syria to seize oil fields, and who would unilaterally instigate global trade wars would almost certainly be worse than anything we've had over the past three decades.

Again, logically, that doesn't logically refute my point. I can give lists of the last four disasters as well. Also, Trump is a showman, he's not as irrational when he has to actually discuss the issues.

Our last four presidents have been so incredibly bad, I just don't see Trump being worse. I know you like to go all liberal games on me. Oh, Trump can't be worse, so you mean no one could be worse. And oh, "can't" be worse, so you think it's not possible. And oh, you think the last four Presidents were awful and you think Trump isn't worse, so you like Trump. Yeah. Taking statements to the absurd extreme is their specialty, while they criticize others for being black and white.

Trump is an entertainer. He's no fiscal conservative. I'd like to try to do better. If you want to keep turning my statements into caricatures of what I said, go ahead, I'm not interested in defending Trump, that isn't what I said
The last four presidents were hardly aweful. Obama is truly awful and his policies are a disaster. Bush was mostly good with some bad calls. Clinton was mostly bad with some good calls. Trump will be horrendous.

W was great if you love big government and meddling in everyone's shit

I'm no Trump supporter, but really, with the string of HW, Slick, Slick, W, W, Hussein, Hussein, how really can he be any worse? Yeah, I'd like to shoot for better, just addressing your title

A man who said he gets his military advice from watching TV shows and would send American troops into the anarchy of Iraq and Syria to seize oil fields, and who would unilaterally instigate global trade wars would almost certainly be worse than anything we've had over the past three decades.

Again, logically, that doesn't logically refute my point. I can give lists of the last four disasters as well. Also, Trump is a showman, he's not as irrational when he has to actually discuss the issues.

Our last four presidents have been so incredibly bad, I just don't see Trump being worse. I know you like to go all liberal games on me. Oh, Trump can't be worse, so you mean no one could be worse. And oh, "can't" be worse, so you think it's not possible. And oh, you think the last four Presidents were awful and you think Trump isn't worse, so you like Trump. Yeah. Taking statements to the absurd extreme is their specialty, while they criticize others for being black and white.

Trump is an entertainer. He's no fiscal conservative. I'd like to try to do better. If you want to keep turning my statements into caricatures of what I said, go ahead, I'm not interested in defending Trump, that isn't what I said
The last four presidents were hardly aweful. Obama is truly awful and his policies are a disaster. Bush was mostly good with some bad calls. Clinton was mostly bad with some good calls. Trump will be horrendous.

SOmetimes you need big government. Post 9/11 was one of those times.

Attacking Afghanistan I was for, we were attacked. Nation building in Afghanistan, invading Iraq, not so much.

Attacking Afghanistan I was for, we were attacked. Nation building in Afghanistan, invading Iraq, not so much.
We werent nation building until Obozo came on board. Iraq was absilutely the right decision but we've disagreed about it before.
The steel tariffs were a bonehead move. So was the drug benefit. The tax cuts were right on.

We werent nation building until Obozo came on board. Iraq was absilutely the right decision but we've disagreed about it before.
The steel tariffs were a bonehead move. So was the drug benefit. The tax cuts were right on.

It's not just foreign policy, some domestic examples:

He proposed budgets that grow government by every measure (GDP, inflation, etc.) BEFORE negotiating with the Democrats.
He eliminated no agencies or programs
He never vetoed a spending bill
He signed transportation Xmas tree
He said so called campaign finance reform was unconstitutional, correctly, then signed it
He got the no child gets ahead legislation through
He added a prescription drug welfare benefit to medicare
He made more illegals legal while getting zero back from the Democrats in terms of reform
Didn't defend his policies leaving Democrats to define them for him

W seemed to think of himself as Reaganesque, above the fray. Actually, he looked clueless and out of touch. Reagan stayed out of the muck, but he always responded, just not how they wanted him to. For example in the debate with Mondale when Mondale went on a liberal diatribe, and rather than just responding to it point by point, which was useless, he said, "there you go again..." He got a laugh, it was clear what he was saying, what a bunch of liberal crap

Forum List

Back