If Trump doesn't agree with you, free speech is a stunt, if he agrees, it's a first amendment right.

Just now watching Sarah Huxster Sanders and she said the Baker winning his case was a great victory for the first amendment and the White House congratulates him.

But,

The NFL players protesting unarmed blacks being shot dead for what seems no reason besides walking while black is a stunt. Not a first amendment white, er, right.

So if you are white, it's a first amendment white, er, right.

But if you are black, it's a stunt and therefore, NOT a first amendment white, er, right.

You have to admit, Trump has done a fantastic job of division. And you thought Obama being black caused division. Look at Trump. He's white and the country is really, really divided.
You do realize it wasn't just black guys that kneeled? If you cannot show respect for your country, why do you want to live here?
facebook_-166083679.jpg

But we know how liberals hate this country. You even voted for someone who wanted to transform this country.
facebook_-1111572879.jpg

Do you know what a White House invitation is? If you plan to be a jackass well you might get uninvited.
The players that accepted the invitation did nothing to get bitch slapped and uninvited. Trump was pissed off at those who did not accept the invitations so he took it out on the few who did. No ethic or character, just ego and immaturity. He is not a man, he is something less than a man.

Its not an infringement in their 1st amendment right to free speech hence the OP is a big fat liar.

They are free to kneel on any public street corner and exercise their 1st amendment rights.

So it's up to you decide how they should express their first amendment whites, er, rights?

I'm a wealthy white male, I'm also not invited to the White House for a celebration. This does not infringe on my 1st amendment rights.
Trump cancelled the White House "party" because so few were going to attend. Even whites decided not to go just because they believe Trump is a nasty man. Which he is.

Do you know what a White House invitation is? If you plan to be a jackass well you might get uninvited.
The players that accepted the invitation did nothing to get bitch slapped and uninvited. Trump was pissed off at those who did not accept the invitations so he took it out on the few who did. No ethic or character, just ego and immaturity. He is not a man, he is something less than a man.

Its not an infringement in their 1st amendment right to free speech hence the OP is a big fat liar.
It is when the NFL puts out a policy that players can't exercise their first amendment rights.

Trump will meet with Kim Jung Un but not with the Eagles.

Just now watching Sarah Huxster Sanders and she said the Baker winning his case was a great victory for the first amendment and the White House congratulates him.

But,

The NFL players protesting unarmed blacks being shot dead for what seems no reason besides walking while black is a stunt. Not a first amendment white, er, right.

But if you are black, it's a stunt and therefore, NOT a first amendment white, er, right.

You have to admit, Trump has done a fantastic job of division. And you thought Obama being black caused division. Look at Trump. He's white and the country is really, really divided.

NFL owners and fans are shooting unarmed blacks???????

Imagine a millionaire football player caring about the killing of unarmed blacks

But,

NFL owners and fans are shooting unarmed blacks???????

Imagine a millionaire football player caring about the killing of unarmed blacks

What does that have to do with football?

First Trump said they were kneeling when they weren't.

Then he said they were hiding in the locker room, which they didn't.

Then he said they were abandoning their fans, which was a flat out lie.

It was Trump that did the cancellation, not them.

Sports is showing America what an a$$ whole Trump is unmasking his lies and his egomania.

They are free to kneel on any public street corner and exercise their 1st amendment rights.

So it's up to you decide how they should express their first amendment whites, er, rights?

I'm a wealthy white male, I'm also not invited to the White House for a celebration. This does not infringe on my 1st amendment rights.
Trump cancelled the White House "party" because so few were going to attend. Even whites decided not to go just because they believe Trump is a nasty man. Which he is.

Only ten out of seventy players and coaches were willing to shake hands with Fat Donnie

First Trump said they were kneeling when they weren't.

Then he said they were hiding in the locker room, which they didn't.

Then he said they were abandoning their fans, which was a flat out lie.

It was Trump that did the cancellation, not them.

Sports is showing America what an a$$ whole Trump is unmasking his lies and his egomania.

Not many athletes are willing to meet with Trump

Trump claims it is his idea

I see you surrendered that is wise.

It is when the NFL puts out a policy that players can't exercise their first amendment rights.

What does that have to do with president Trump?

But you support forcing a baker to make a cake for gays........you are such a piece of shit....

The NFL is a PRIVATE organization......the first amendment does not apply to them.......maybe you need to learn how the constitution works.

180605100200-fox-news-misrepresents-eagles-tweet-780x439.jpg

One of the players pictured, Eagles tight end Zach Ertz, forcefully denounced the network in a tweet on Tuesday morning.

"This can't be serious.... Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this...," Ertz said.

Fox News ripped for misleading photos of Philadelphia Eagles players kneeling

---------------------------

Even Fox tried to get in on the lies posting a fake picture. The player smeared didn't like it.

But that's what Fox, Trump and other Republicans do.

Only ten out of seventy players and coaches were willing to shake hands with Fat Donnie

Your point being?

But you support forcing a baker to make a cake for gays........you are such a piece of shit....

The NFL is a PRIVATE organization......the first amendment does not apply to them.......maybe you need to learn how the constitution works.
So it depends on who you work for whether nor not you have first amendment rights?

What about the Team Owners and Managers who agree with the players? They shouldn't have whites, er, rights either?

Your point being?
That even white players don't like dirty orange.

Thought it was obvious.

Forum List

Back