If trump can outsmart the I.R.S. and not have to pay taxes what does that tell you?

So let's recap here, liberals don't want to admit that anyone who can beat the I.R.S. at their own game and not pay taxes are not intelegent enough to go in to trade deals or treatys with other nations ?

Beating the I.R.S. At there own game , you have to be the best of the best.look at how many years al Capone served or that dumb ass homo from survivor?
I've beat the IRS for decades, most of the time you get no rewards or ribbons..

Using the liberal way of not working, or "freeloading", doesn't count.
as oppose to the republican way of inheriting all your money from your daddy? Scamming people and cheating on your taxes?

Some one like you could inherit a billion dollars and would only have a nickel to your name today.
trump wouldve have more money today if he stuck it in the bank and retired at age 18

But he didn't he provided jobs to what over a thousand plus people?

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen

That tells me that the loopholes are located for active developers and that if it exists for him it also exists for others and everyone is pointing fingers at Trump so nobody pays attention to the actual loopholes. They aren't going to fix it unless you get off your ass and pay attention to congress. It had nothing to do with outsmarting anybody.

as oppose to the republican way of inheriting all your money from your daddy? Scamming people and cheating on your taxes?

Some one like you could inherit a billion dollars and would only have a nickel to your name today.
trump wouldve have more money today if he stuck it in the bank and retired at age 18

Its funny how libtards want to tell people what to do with their own life..

Here is a suggestion concentrate on your Fucking own life

So let's recap here, liberals don't want to admit that anyone who can beat the I.R.S. at their own game and not pay taxes are not intelegent enough to go in to trade deals or treatys with other nations ?

Beating the I.R.S. At there own game , you have to be the best of the best.look at how many years al Capone served or that dumb ass homo from survivor?

Is that what you call it, wow,, 40 years of freeloading, good thing you were there to pay the bills..

Yet, here you are in bold, telling people what to do...

That tells me that the loopholes are located for active developers and that if it exists for him it also exists for others and everyone is pointing fingers at Trump so nobody pays attention to the actual loopholes. They aren't going to fix it unless you get off your ass and pay attention to congress. It had nothing to do with outsmarting anybody.
O

Your post tells me why the tax code is so complex...you close one loop hole three more open

O

Your post tells me why the tax code is so complex...you close one loop hole three more open
They are always there, they don't open...

I don't know could it be they are losers like you? Seriously dude how can anyone say they suggest some guy just retire at 18 when he provides jobs to people is beyond my comprehension .

I don't know could it be they are losers like you? Seriously dude how can anyone say they suggest some guy just retire at 18 when he provides jobs to people is beyond my comprehension .
I'll say, and I see reading is a poor past time with you also...Purple Owl suggested retiring at eighteen..

concentrate on your life quit worrying about donald he just wants to be president he's not bothering anyone

godamn you people are stupid

O

The point is it's legal and it is there for a select group of people. We are not in that group. You and I with our net worth combined do not have to worry about that level of complexity. And as long as we have to keep covering the cost because of those loopholes we never will.

Last edited:
The govt. is supporting all those loopholes with borrowed monies on T-bills..And you wonder why their is debt?

He's a greedy POS who's self-worth is wholly tied to what he has. He is an empty soul.

Clearly, without another tax cut, Trump is highly unlikely to create jobs for AMERICANS....

If president he could hire the best and get the best deals ever for the United states of america

Look at the asinine deal Bill Clinton had with North Korea ..

Look at the asinine deal obama has with Iran..

Look at Bill Clinton's Nafta ..

Etc... Etc...

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen imagine what he could do on world scales treatys...

But, how do we make the rest of the wold great then?

We should open doors for everyone and fund any nation willing to bring in voters for the democrat party.

How well did that work for Germany?

Do you have an estimate for the net present value of his various defaults?

On Monday night it once again told me that Trump can't help himself when it comes to shooting himself in the foot. If he sticks to the issues I think he runs away with this election. But if he continues to allow himself to be baited and shows the temperament of a grade schooler then I don't see the odds looking so good.

I didn't realize being a scam artist was a charity?

I didn't realize being a scam artist was a charity?
There are plenty of TV evangelist..

Forum List

Back