If trump can outsmart the I.R.S. and not have to pay taxes what does that tell you?

If trump can outsmart the I.R.S. and not have to pay taxes what does that tell you?

Uuummmmmmmm, it tells me that he outsmarted the IRS and didn't pay taxes........

Did I win? :dunno:

If president he could hire the best and get the best deals ever for the United states of america

Look at the asinine deal Bill Clinton had with North Korea ..

Look at the asinine deal obama has with Iran..

Look at Bill Clinton's Nafta ..

Etc... Etc...

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen imagine what he could do on world scales treatys...
Bear, he is using the laws to his advantage. He invests in parcels that require less taxation. Want to see this end? Change the laws.

If president he could hire the best and get the best deals ever for the United states of america

Etc... Etc...

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen imagine what he could do on world scales treatys...
He learned how to cook the books from the best...

Hillary learned from al Capone on how not to get caught..so your point is?

My point again is if trump is smart enough to take on the I.R.S. he can get us sweetheart deals on trade and dealing with foes.

Uuummmmmmmm, it tells me that he outsmarted the IRS and didn't pay taxes........

Did I win? :dunno:

You win my rubrics cube now sit down in the back and hush up..

Etc... Etc...

My point again is if trump is smart enough to take on the I.R.S. he can get us sweetheart deals on trade and dealing with foes.
Smart enough to take on the IRS, how did he do this?

Etc... Etc...

How do you tie your shoes?

It tells me he's an unethical POS.

There is nothing unethical about taking advantage of tax codes. On the other hand, the bulldyke is mired in her own questionable ethics.

Liberal Writer: Hillary Could Sink Her Presidency If She Can't Get A Grip On Her Ethics Issues

Bottom Line, Hillary Clinton Is Worst Ethics Violator of 2015

I could post more links but I am afraid by operating system will be outdated by the time I finish posting all of them.

A war of ethical standards does not suit her at all.

Etc... Etc...

If you have evidence he did something illegal, please post it.

Etc... Etc...

If you have evidence he did something illegal, please post it.
If you have any proof from the years I cooked the books be sure to post it also..

Etc... Etc...

Velcro...count on it

Etc... Etc...

Bear, he is using the laws to his advantage. He invests in parcels that require less taxation. Want to see this end? Change the laws.
I love liberals. They create tax free bonds to generate revenue, then they excoriate the people who buy them for not paying taxes.

Etc... Etc...

Never heard of loafers?

Etc... Etc...

I love liberals. They create tax free bonds to generate revenue, then they excoriate the people who buy them for not paying taxes.
Not paying taxes on the bonds they buy?

So let's recap here, liberals don't want to admit that anyone who can beat the I.R.S. at their own game and not pay taxes are not intelegent enough to go in to trade deals or treatys with other nations ?

Beating the I.R.S. At there own game , you have to be the best of the best.look at how many years al Capone served or that dumb ass homo from survivor?

Etc... Etc...

It means he needs to brag about this some more.

Huh?

The entire premise of my thread if trump can give the I.R.S. the middle finger he can get the best deals possible from our foes, he can out scam them like no president has...

Begining with ass hole FDR who gave away half of Europe to Stalin

He has failed at most businesses he started. If not for his daddy's fortune, he'd be parking cars.

Aside from those FACTS however - What is it with RWNJ traitors that they want to pay the share of the 1%er's?

The brain dead idiots who want to pay their share as well as the shares of the ultra wealthy are welcome to it. That doesn't meant the rest of us should have to.

I'm so sick of the RWs who are on the side of Pooting and against their own country.

Forum List

Back