If trump can outsmart the I.R.S. and not have to pay taxes what does that tell you?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
If president he could hire the best and get the best deals ever for the United states of america

Look at the asinine deal Bill Clinton had with North Korea ..

Look at the asinine deal obama has with Iran..

Look at Bill Clinton's Nafta ..

Etc... Etc...

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen imagine what he could do on world scales treatys...

If president he could hire the best and get the best deals ever for the United states of america

Etc... Etc...

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen imagine what he could do on world scales treatys...

But, how do we make the rest of the wold great then?

We should open doors for everyone and fund any nation willing to bring in voters for the democrat party.

Etc... Etc...

It means he needs to brag about this some more.

It tells me he's an unethical POS.

Yea another one who pays sticker price for a car..

Hey fuck head you do know North Korea has nukes and firing missiles across Japan's bow ?

We have to protect her...

Etc... Etc...

It means he is not a pussy like Bill and Obama.

It tells me he's an unethical POS.

Yeah, because surely YOU pay as much taxes as you can. What a moral hero...

Uh, shut the fuck up and stop pretending you don't pay any taxes either.

Most democrats surely don't... how is this a problem now?

Besides, it's just that he isn't taking a salary out of his companies... why would he for no reason? It's not surprising that a lib wouldn't know how the tax system works.

Lol well played
But first place goes to dubya. That SOB duped Billions of people. Remember, because it was ALL his fault :D

Tells me his followers are too damn dumb to realize they're paying his share.

Also tells me he agrees with the Republicans that the working class should support the 1%.

DUH

:cuckoo:

Lol well played
But first place goes to dubya. That SOB duped Billions of people. Remember, because it was ALL his fault :D

He's still costing more than another ex-prez.

Not to mention he got away with war crimes.

No wonder Drumpf thinks he can too.

Etc... Etc...

Huh?

The entire premise of my thread if trump can give the I.R.S. the middle finger he can get the best deals possible from our foes, he can out scam them like no president has...

Begining with ass hole FDR who gave away half of Europe to Stalin

Etc... Etc...

you don't run a country like a business, especially if your business has filed for bankruptcy four times ... there's plenty other big shots who wind up paying no taxes. Trump isn't special, he's just a dickhead.

Tells me his followers are too damn dumb to realize they're paying his share.

Also tells me he agrees with the Republicans that the working class should support the 1%.

DUH

:cuckoo:

How are we paying his share?

For you it would be like $ 0

Etc... Etc...

He learned how to cook the books from the best...

Etc... Etc...

you don't run a country like a business, especially if your business has filed for bankruptcy four times ... there's plenty other big shots who wind up paying no taxes. Trump isn't special, he's just a dickhead.

Who says?

The ones afraid they will get fired?

Forum List

Back