If trump can outsmart the I.R.S. and not have to pay taxes what does that tell you?

If president he could hire the best and get the best deals ever for the United states of america

Look at the asinine deal Bill Clinton had with North Korea ..

Look at the asinine deal obama has with Iran..

Look at Bill Clinton's Nafta ..

Etc... Etc...

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen imagine what he could do on world scales treatys...
Bear, he is using the laws to his advantage. He invests in parcels that require less taxation. Want to see this end? Change the laws.
I love liberals. They create tax free bonds to generate revenue, then they excoriate the people who buy them for not paying taxes.
Not paying taxes on the bonds they buy?

They're tax free bonds, moron.

So let's recap here, liberals don't want to admit that anyone who can beat the I.R.S. at their own game and not pay taxes are not intelegent enough to go in to trade deals or treatys with other nations ?

Beating the I.R.S. At there own game , you have to be the best of the best.look at how many years al Capone served or that dumb ass homo from survivor?
I've beat the IRS for decades, most of the time you get no rewards or ribbons..

If president he could hire the best and get the best deals ever for the United states of america

Etc... Etc...

Trump defeated our own I.R.S. as a private citizen imagine what he could do on world scales treatys...
Bear, he is using the laws to his advantage. He invests in parcels that require less taxation. Want to see this end? Change the laws.
I love liberals. They create tax free bonds to generate revenue, then they excoriate the people who buy them for not paying taxes.

Then why complain?

Etc... Etc...

It means he needs to brag about this some more.

Huh?

The entire premise of my thread if trump can give the I.R.S. the middle finger he can get the best deals possible from our foes, he can out scam them like no president has...

Begining with ass hole FDR who gave away half of Europe to Stalin

He has failed at most businesses he started. If not for his daddy's fortune, he'd be parking cars.

Aside from those FACTS however - What is it with RWNJ traitors that they want to pay the share of the 1%er's?

The brain dead idiots who want to pay their share as well as the shares of the ultra wealthy are welcome to it. That doesn't meant the rest of us should have to.

I'm so sick of the RWs who are on the side of Pooting and against their own country.

You are a female you will never get it my friend.

Etc... Etc...

Then why complain?
You'll have to ask the morons who complaining about rich people not paying taxes. One of the main ways they do it is by buying tax free bonds.

Etc... Etc...

He learned how to cook the books from the best...

If you have evidence he did something illegal, please post it.

Why do you think he hides his tax returns? He's not being audited. He is being investigated.

Why do RWNJ traitors love being screwed by the likes of Drumpf? How did you get to be so damn stupid?

So let's recap here, liberals don't want to admit that anyone who can beat the I.R.S. at their own game and not pay taxes are not intelegent enough to go in to trade deals or treatys with other nations ?

Beating the I.R.S. At there own game , you have to be the best of the best.look at how many years al Capone served or that dumb ass homo from survivor?

Yea because you file 99

when white people cheat on their taxes theyre smart, when black people do it theyre criminals... its interesting how the minds of nazis work

Etc... Etc...

Why do you think he hides his tax returns? He's not being audited. He is being investigated.

Why do RWNJ traitors love being screwed by the likes of Drumpf? How did you get to be so damn stupid?
How is Trump screwing me?

when white people cheat on their taxes theyre smart, when black people do it theyre criminals... its interesting how the minds of nazis work
If you have evidence that Trump has done anything illegal, please post it.

Etc... Etc...

How many times we have to tell you Harry Reid lies about Romney's with. A grin on his face.

Using the liberal way of not working, or "freeloading", doesn't count.

as oppose to the republican way of inheriting all your money from your daddy? Scamming people and cheating on your taxes?

I don't think any posters on this thread had to deal with the I.R.S. or got audited it sucks and costed me money.

I hate those fuckers with a passion as much as I hate the DMV.

as oppose to the republican way of inheriting all your money from your daddy? Scamming people and cheating on your taxes?

Some one like you could inherit a billion dollars and would only have a nickel to your name today.

Some one like you could inherit a billion dollars and would only have a nickel to your name today.
trump wouldve have more money today if he stuck it in the bank and retired at age 18

Republicans have spent over 30 years going after Hillary Clinton.

trump wouldve have more money today if he stuck it in the bank and retired at age 18

Oh we have yet a other liberal whose expertise is in finance, but who nonetheless can not run a lemonade stand. How nice to meet you!

Forum List

Back