If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller

LOL all that says is we need to know if there was anything, NOTHING in that statement implies or threatens any action if the info was given....

LOL all that says is we need to know if there was anything, NOTHING in that statement implies or threatens any action if the info was given....

That is just one voicemail. If you read the article, which you obviously didn't since you responded in a minute, then you'd know that. Typical Trump supporter to argue denial on an article you didn't even read.

That is just one voicemail. If you read the article, which you obviously didn't since you responded in a minute, then you'd know that. Typical Trump supporter to argue denial on an article you didn't even read.
You quoted it claiming it proved your point, which tells me you don't understand simple english.

You quoted it claiming it proved your point, which tells me you don't understand simple english.

I quoted ONE PART. You claimed denial on an article you didn't read, which tells me you are a brainwashed idget. How in hell you could possibly get to a Gunny is beyond me. All the Gunnys I ever dealt with were all about details... they certainly wouldn't draw conclusions without reading it.

Flynn told Mueller people tied to Trump and Congress tried to obstruct probe

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn told investigators that people linked to the Trump administration and Congress reached out to him in an effort to interfere in the Russia probe, according to newly-unredacted court papers filed Thursday.

The court filing from special counsel Robert Mueller is believed to mark the first public acknowledgement that a person connected to Capitol Hill was suspected of engaging in an attempt to impede the investigation into Russian election interference.

“The defendant informed the government of multiple instances, both before and after his guilty plea, where either he or his attorneys received communications from persons connected to the Administration or Congress that could’ve affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation,” the court papers say.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The full, unredacted Mueller report needs to be easily accessible to ALL Americans so, that the criminality of Trump is exposed through the entire universe.

AG Barr is nothing more than a criminal intent on covering Trump's criminal ass.

This WILL ALL unravel; only a matter of time.

I quoted ONE PART. You claimed denial on an article you didn't read, which tells me you are a brainwashed idget. How in hell you could possibly get to a Gunny is beyond me. All the Gunnys I ever dealt with were all about details... they certainly wouldn't draw conclusions without reading it.
You quoted it claiming it proved obstruction it does not at ALL.

You can't OBSTRUCT when there IS NO CRIME.

Good God, you leftards need to get a life. It's over, done.

I linked the article... I can't post the entire article due to forum and copyright rules. :rolleyes:

I linked the article... I can't post the entire article due to forum and copyright rules. :rolleyes:
YOU chose that SPECIFIC quote. I assume all the rest are the same. Since you did not quote any other. Again that quote is NOT obstruction but yet it is in your link claiming it is.

Just read the article it is the ONLY quote in it. You have nothing.

You can't OBSTRUCT when there IS NO CRIME.

Good God, you leftards need to get a life. It's over, done.

You obviously did not read Muller's report.

No surprise you are running your trap about shit you don't even know about.

YOU chose that SPECIFIC quote. I assume all the rest are the same. Since you did not quote any other. Again that quote is NOT obstruction but yet it is in your link claiming it is.

Yes, I chose that specific quote because it is proof that Trump's administration was indeed contacting Flynn. I can see this is a difficult subject for you. That happens when you DON'T EVEN READ THE LINKS.

The more you post, the more I doubt you were even in the military, let alone a Gunny.

Yes, I chose that specific quote because it is proof that Trump's administration was indeed contacting Flynn. I can see this is a difficult subject for you. That happens when you DON'T EVEN READ THE LINKS.

The more you post, the more I doubt you were even in the military, let alone a Gunny.
I just read your link that is the ONLY message quoted and it does not involve threats implied or otherwise. As for me being in the military I don't really care what you believe you have proven you are to STUPID to breath.

Forum List

Back