If to the left Ukraine now represents everything that’s right in the world

Why are you supporting a Supreme Court nomination that would take away your guns
Oh Yawn. This same claim has been on going for decades. No Virginia, Santa Claus won't take away your guns, the only way to confiscate your toys is by due process. The claim that all the guns are to be taken away is is a BIG LIE. To do so would be too costly to find every gun in every home, car or business in the United States. Thus, your whining is absurd; it is not possible.

Oh Yawn. This same claim has been on going for decades. No Virginia, Santa Claus won't take away your guns, the only way to confiscate your toys is by due process. The claim that all the guns are to be taken away is is a BIG LIE. To do so would be too costly to find every gun in every home, car or business in the United States. Thus, your whining is absurd; it is not possible.
Progs have said things along this line for many issues. And lied.

Progs have said things along this line for many issues. And lied.
Likely it has been said, yet the facts in my post were credible. There are some who want to take away the guns, yet as I stated over and over, it is not possible. Look up due process, the only way to obtain a search warrant and a reason to take away your toy.

You are the enemy of due process, psycho.

Likely it has been said, yet the facts in my post were credible. There are some who want to take away the guns, yet as I stated over and over, it is not possible. Look up due process, the only way to obtain a search warrant and a reason to take away your toy.
None of your posts are credible....You are mentally deranged.

Why are you supporting a Supreme Court nomination that would take away your guns
She has made no statements on 2nd Amendment that I am aware of. Maybe she will be asked during confirmation process, in a way that will give a hint.

Due process. Ok. That would be fine except the Democrats have no problem ignoring the law or twisting the Constitution to get the result they want.

Why it is you think that a gun is a toy is beyond me, but it's quite telling of most people on the left. Do you also believe that the members of the secret service detail that protects Biden and members of senate are a bunch of gun nuts because they practice at the target range often? should we take away their toys?
Yes, there are many law makers who would like to take away all guns from Americans if they had their way. That should be disturbing to anyone with a rational mind.

Why it is you think that a gun is a toy is beyond me, but it's quite telling of most people on the left. Do you also believe that the members of the secret service detail that protects Biden and members of senate are a bunch of gun nuts because they practice at the target range often? should we take away their toys?
To answer your question on Toys. What does a four year old boy do when one of his toys is taken away by his mommy? He cries, he has an angry fit. It is a metaphor, that is a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

As to you statement:

"there are many law makers who would like to take away all guns from Americans if they had their way. That should be disturbing to anyone with a rational mind."

I find it disturbing the claim in your second sentence that there are many law makers seek to take away all guns from the American People is a half-truth. Some members of The Congress would support gun controls, and those Pols and people like you (I assume) seek to defend their guns by the 2nd Amendment. That is irrational.

The 2nd and these words, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed has never been enforced, and only irrational people believe the right of the people to own, possess or have in their custody or control "Arms".

If taken literally the use of the word Arms includes all lethal weapons- from claymore minds, to fragmentation grenades to surface to air missiles - to be sold in stores all across our nation.

Yes, there are many law makers who would like to take away all guns from Americans if they had their way. That should be disturbing to anyone with a rational mind.
after the government destroys all its guns, then we will talk about me giving up mine...sound fair to me

Forum List

Back