Republican Congressman says we needs to supply arms to Ukraine, Russians won't like it and that is "too bad"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I applaud this Congressman's stance. It is so different from the Former Guy calling Putin a "genius." More REAL Republicans need to stand up for a country that is trying to preserve their democracy.

Now the Putin Lovers can begin their defense of the murderer.

Of course you do.

Because people like him will direct us into a third world war.

You are a good slave who does exactly as you are instructed.

I applaud this Congressman's stance. It is so different from the Former Guy calling Putin a "genius." More REAL Republicans need to stand up for a country that is trying to preserve their democracy.

Where are the Republicans who support putin? Point them out please, and their words of support for putin.

Where are the Republicans who support putin? Point them out please, and their words of support for putin.
Ah, well....ummm, you can just tell that republicans support Vlad Putin.
They don't actually have to say anything, you know.
We can tell.

And not just that reset button Hillary gave to the Russians either.

I wish the Congressmen and Senators from Tennessee were more like him.

Every free country in Europe should be supporting the Ukrainians in every way they can right now.

I'd rather see a bit of money going towards getting food, ammo and other needed weaponry to keep people who are willing to fight to be be free than see any tax payer funds going to Gates and his eugenics gang.

As Rod's dad always said "We should have gone right into Russia and liberated it before we all came home". Would have saved the whole world a lotta grief and human abuse.

That is awesome.

Steve Bannon and Donald Trump are finished.

Your OP is false. He said his "plan" was genius. The fact that you need to be dishonest shows how little faith you have in your own argument.

Your OP is false. He said his "plan" was genius. The fact that you need to be dishonest shows how little faith you have in your own time..
It seems like you need to make an excuse for the liar trump all time.

I admire Zelensky. trump and pompeo admire the murderer putin..

He wants to send gear to the Yooks because he's aware how dangerous Putin is. Do you still think Putin is stupid?

It seems like you need to make an excuse for the liar trump all time.

I admire Zelensky. trump and pompeo admire the murderer putin..
No, you said something untrue and I corrected you. The posts are right there for everyone to see.

Forum List

Back