If Tim Scott turns out to be gay as rumored, I will still support him

Amid news of threatened funding by donors due to his rumored homosexuality, Tim Scott is a reliable conservative and I support him.

He is for small government, and opposes liberals in many social issues.

People should be judged by their views, not their sexual preference.

You brought up his sexuality so you seem to have a problem with that. Just because he's unmarried doesn't mean he is gay.

It’s probably just a rumor, because he isn’t married

Amid news of threatened funding by donors due to his rumored homosexuality, Tim Scott is a reliable conservative and I support him.

yeah I will still support him too...though your link doesn't say anyone threatened to withhold donations if he were gay....so not sure where you got that headline.

hahaha…that’s exactly the point Gloaby…. If sane people won’t cross-breed dogs then why and the fuck would they cross-breed human beings?

Human beings are not "breeds" like dogs, you stupid son of a bitch.

You’re friends with him on Grinder right?

What does the dishonestly named conservative from Georgia say now? Something about being a gay supporter?

Typical libtard. More concerned with a candidate’s sexuality than with the politician’s positions on the issues.
In fairness Poseur from Georgia also supported the Obama men: Barack and big Mikey

Human beings are not "breeds" like dogs, you stupid son of a bitch.
Hahaha… You’ve lost your fucking mind if you believe that retarded bullshit… of course there are different breeds of humans.
Hahaha…Poor ignorant indoctrinator, he doesn’t even know that all dog breeds are of the same species.

I think the problem with Tim Scott is not just that he is a Republican but that he is so openly Religious

Hard to come out as gay with a constituency that considered homosexuality to be a sin
And why do you care either way?

Because USMB is a Political Message Board
Oh, okay. I guess that means you're free to make stuff up and pretend you know what he's thinking and stuff like that. As long as you know it's not affecting or necessarily reflecting real life.

I don't want a fag in office. If a person is perverse in that way, he will be perverse in some other way. That said, I have never heard of Scott being gay. The dims are always making up stuff like this. In case u haven't noticed, they LIE constantly

Forum List

Back