If Tim Scott turns out to be gay as rumored, I will still support him

Oh, okay. I guess that means you're free to make stuff up and pretend you know what he's thinking and stuff like that. As long as you know it's not affecting or necessarily reflecting real life.

What is being made up?
Scott is a 40 year old virgin who suddenly has a girlfriend

What is being made up?
Scott is a 40 year old virgin who suddenly has a girlfriend
Which, of course, in your mind is proof he's gay. You don't know him, you don't know what he has at home, if there's a woman or a man. He didn't bother to tell you because it's none of your business. But hey, keep the foil helmet on. It might actually give you mind-reading powers someday.

Which, of course, in your mind is proof he's gay. You don't know him, you don't know what he has at home, if there's a woman or a man. He didn't bother to tell you because it's none of your business. But hey, keep the foil helmet on. It might actually give you mind-reading powers someday.

Nothing is wrong with being gay

Unless you are a Conservative Christian

So why do you continue to make a big deal out of your certainty that Scott is gay? It would seem that you doth protest too much. Bottom line, it's up to his constituents if they care or not, and they're not asking your opinion.

Amid news of threatened funding by donors due to his rumored homosexuality, Tim Scott is a reliable conservative and I support him.

He is for small government, and opposes liberals in many social issues.

People should be judged by their views, not their sexual preference.

Guess what? No one cares who you support or why. The Republican nominee is Trump.

I don't want a fag in office. If a person is perverse in that way, he will be perverse in some other way. That said, I have never heard of Scott being gay. The dims are always making up stuff like this. In case u haven't noticed, they LIE constantly
They're trying to make him defend something to distract from what he's doing at his job.

And it is their right not to like it. No one is stopping faggots from being faggots. People do not have to kiss their ass because talking heads say so. Free country, remember?

And it is their right not to like it. No one is stopping faggots from being faggots. People do not have to kiss their ass because talking heads say so. Free country, remember?

Why Scott can’t admit to being homosexual

Why does he have to if he isn't? For that matter, why does he have to if he is? Remember, if he wanted to claim he was a woman, you would be front and center shouting that no one has the standing to ask why he can't admit to being a man, yet here you are, all over wanting him to say he's gay, all because you can read minds.

Amid news of threatened funding by donors due to his rumored homosexuality, Tim Scott is a reliable conservative and I support him.

He is for small government, and opposes liberals in many social issues.

People should be judged by their views, not their sexual preference.

Of course you would, because you’re a libtard.

Why should he because you say so? You arrogant bastards expect way too much and whine like babies when 1 thing does not go your way. It is terribly old and makes you look like children.

They're trying to make him defend something to distract from what he's doing at his job.
That's their MO

They are trying to get the Christian vote!

As if even a remotely Christian person would vote for those lawless freaks instead of a good president like one of the Rs

ha ha... that's hilarious! :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks
Another reason why Fundamentalist Christian Scott will not admit to homosexuality
If he is a homo, he should confess and apologize to humanity for it.

He also has no chance at being the nominee because he is a neocon RINO.

Forum List

Back