if this was my 11 yr old.....

Also, you KNOW she, and her parents, are LOVING all this media attention.

People will do anything to whore themselves out for their 15 minutes...........................

I bet dad is shopping a reality show. :cuckoo:

People will do anything to whore themselves out for their 15 minutes...........................

DOH

god i hope no one gives it to them

Online Menace: Cyber Bullies - ABC News

let me just bottom line this...an 11 yr old who needs her face washed...way too much make up....(any is too much at 11 yrs old) is standing up to cyber bullies....i would also take her computer for the profanity she is using....she rants and raves and then the father rants.....

threatening people with the 'cyber police'

so would you support your 11 yr old in this. or simply remove the computer and webcam?

I think she used to post here using the name California Girl.

Yukon, do you not have some Moose's Rear End to get back to?

Online Menace: Cyber Bullies - ABC News

let me just bottom line this...an 11 yr old who needs her face washed...way too much make up....(any is too much at 11 yrs old) is standing up to cyber bullies....i would also take her computer for the profanity she is using....she rants and raves and then the father rants.....

threatening people with the 'cyber police'

so would you support your 11 yr old in this. or simply remove the computer and webcam?

I think she used to post here using the name California Girl.

Not moose, calf. Yukon doesn't like anything that has made it past puberty, he's a defrocked pedophile priest who fled to Canada.

DOH

god i hope no one gives it to them

I bet that Echo Zulu is right. How bizarre...people will almost EAT their kids' souls to get on tv anymore.

Yeah......anyone remember the "balloon boy" incident?

His parents whored the poor little dude out on the television cameras, and he knew he was lying (the little boy), which is why he puked on national television.

Then again......there's Kate plus 8 (guess what.....she's going camping with the Wasilla Chihuahua), as well as the Octomom.

But, if you want to know what the end result is of whoring your children out, you need look no further than Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton.

You know......one of the main problems is that parents say they want their kids to have it better than they did, but there's a problem with that.............

The kids never learn the value of hard work and earning stuff for themselves, because their parents give them everything.

Me? I'd much rather give my child the SAME OPPORTUNITIES, as well as teach them how to take full advantage of them so they can help themselves AND others.

You know, if she (the 11 yr old) had been made to earn the money to buy it, as well as was told that it was a priviledge that could be taken away, she probably wouldn't have done that.

Cyber bullying? Sure, a bit, but it was the bad parenting that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Hi Madeline!

no child should have unfettered access to the internet
they should always have parental supervision

If you ask me, CPS should be looking at a parenting plan for her folks...and supervising the family to keep this kid off the 'net.

I think ABC News did a fairly irresponsible job of reporting, especially with the slant they gave this piece. This kid is a victim alright...of her parents.

Ask yourselves...if you had wanted to incite bullying on the 'net, could you have found a better way? And if you had wanted your kidlet bullied in a newsworthy manner, could you have found a better way? Seems to me the news organizations and the therapists and CPS all have the wrong end of the stick here...these parents all but shoved their kidlet into "'net traffic" and then when the predictable happened, they screamed bloody murder...for the attention. If this were NOT true, why insist/demand that the kidlet stay online? Why allow her to be interviewed and filmed while dressed like a three dollar whore?

Parents who use and abuse their children for fame are a growing problem, and CPS needs to begin taking a more realistic view of what is happening. No adult could possibly subject a child to this unless they viewed the child as an object.

Hello, ABikerSailor!​

I could not agree more, DiveCon. And I would not allow a child in my care to join any social networking sites, have a webcam or use IM services. Who would allow just any old buddy to approach and interact with their child, especially in a predator-rich environment? I sure hope parents wise up and learn how dangerous the 'net can be to their kids.

My one girlfriend has teenagers at home still. The family pc, the only one they own, has cyber-nanny software, is located in the living room and the kids are not allowed on it unless they are in the company of the parents. The parents also require all passwords and mom checks their emails religiously. These kids might scream about privacy issues, but none of them is being groomed by a pedophile or lured away from home.

I could not agree more, DiveCon. And I would not allow a child in my care to join any social networking sites, have a webcam or use IM services. Who would allow just any old buddy to approach and interact with their child, especially in a predator-rich environment? I sure hope parents wise up and learn how dangerous the 'net can be to their kids.

My one girlfriend has teenagers at home still. The family pc, the only one they own, has cyber-nanny software, is located in the living room and the kids are not allowed on it unless they are in the company of the parents. The parents also require all passwords and mom checks their emails religiously. These kids might scream about privacy issues, but none of them is being groomed by a pedophile or lured away from home.
well, look at how she is dressed in that video bert posted
the 2nd one
and her parents were IN THE ROOM with her at the time

Exactly. And I hardly think a reporter and cameraman dropped by unannounced.
um, that was on her webcam

The footage on her seated on her sofa next to her parents sure looked to have been filmed by a reporter and cameraman, DiveCon. In any event, it was broadcast...who'd allow their child to be filmed and broadcast dressed that way, under these circumstances?

Not moose, calf. Yukon doesn't like anything that has made it past puberty, he's a defrocked pedophile priest who fled to Canada.

The Church doesn't go to Canada????

Unless one of you has any proof that Yukon has ever harmed a child, I suggest you knock this shit off. It's ugly and untrue (as far as I know) and bigoted.

If you disagree with what he writes, then say so. Stop attacking him as a depraved criminal unless you have evidence that he is.

Exactly. And I hardly think a reporter and cameraman dropped by unannounced.
um, that was on her webcam

The footage on her seated on her sofa next to her parents sure looked to have been filmed by a reporter and cameraman, DiveCon. In any event, it was broadcast...who'd allow their child to be filmed and broadcast dressed that way, under these circumstances?
but that wasnt the video i was refering to

Unless one of you has any proof that Yukon has ever harmed a child, I suggest you knock this shit off. It's ugly and untrue (as far as I know) and bigoted.

If you disagree with what he writes, then say so. Stop attacking him as a depraved criminal unless you have evidence that he is.

The ABSOLUTE fact that he never denied it until it was pointed out that not denying it proved it proves it.

i guess you missed the thread where he advocated adults having sex with minors and defended Polanski by saying the little girl was a whore and deserved it

Yeah Madeline, there is evidence of this on older threads.

It's even more creepy when he goes "priest" on you while talking about it.

Forum List

Back