if this was my 11 yr old.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Online Menace: Cyber Bullies - ABC News

let me just bottom line this...an 11 yr old who needs her face washed...way too much make up....(any is too much at 11 yrs old) is standing up to cyber bullies....i would also take her computer for the profanity she is using....she rants and raves and then the father rants.....

threatening people with the 'cyber police'

so would you support your 11 yr old in this. or simply remove the computer and webcam?

I think the whole family needs a good swift kick in the rear, removal of Internet access for the 11 YO would be a start, then some counseling the this kid and her dad.

did you see them raccoon eyes? that much make up on an 11 year old and then she has a webcam...

some really bad choices

let me just bottom line this...an 11 yr old who needs her face washed...way too much make up....(any is too much at 11 yrs old) is standing up to cyber bullies....i would also take her computer for the profanity she is using....she rants and raves and then the father rants.....

so would you support your 11 yr old in this. or simply remove the computer and webcam?

She has way to much free time. I would kill the power to her computer, by taking an ax and cuting off the plug end of the cord.

This stuff has to stop. It's very, very scary. I just read an article about Reputation Recovery - a program that monitors and erases embarrassing things people write on the net. Kids don't realize that horrible things they say can be a "permanent scarlet letter" for themselves and their peers. It's out of control.

The internet really shows us what shits many people are.

Real life has a way of keeping shits in check since there is often the threat of retribution for overt dishonesty and nastiness.

The net doesn't work that way so stinkers and cowards are free to act out.

The girl needs serious counseling. I'd take the whole computer away, let her only use it while under parental supervision and then only for schoolwork.

wth is an 11 yr old doing with a computer and webcam in her bedroom? wth is wrong the parents?

as for the 'millions of viewers' able to watch this or read the comments . . . . newsflash, no one cares except for the people immediately involved.

pull the damn computer, yank her damn cell phone, wash her face and ignore the crap. the longer she provokes it via webcam meltdowns, the longer it will persist. if you don't feed the animals they'll go find food elsewhere.

Real life has a way of keeping shits in check since there is often the threat of retribution for overt dishonesty and nastiness.

Yep. Without the 'net the neocons could have never acted out and invaded and occupied two nations that never attacked us and killed thousands in the process.

Yep. Without the 'net the neocons could have never acted out and invaded and occupied two nations that never attacked us and killed thousands in the process.

And CircleJerk proves, once again, why he is a dumb shit. Just unable to actually discuss a topic aren't you CircleJerk.

As to the topic, what responsible parent even allows their 11 y/o unsupervised use of the internet to begin with, let alone doesn't act on such bad behavior? IMO parents should be thrown in jail when their children do such things.

And yes the makeup is inappropriate for an 11 y/o also.

Who the hell lets an 11 year old girl wear makeup? Not only online, but on national tv???????

Her dad's nuts too.

If my kids were being hassled on the internet I'd shut it down.

This has nothing to do with cyberbullying and more like with bad parenting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOmYq3lh_E[/ame]

This is the beginning of what caused her to get trolled.

Some of the highlights:

- I don't give a fuck
- I pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie!
- suck my non exciting penis
- get aids and die (2x)
- suck a dick and die
- (3:40) calls her dad a fuck

And then you have this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPxEpwPHyJ8]YouTube - you dun goof'd [original video][/ame]

Take note, her bra is hanging out.

Of course, the police there have said there are no threats, rather they were only investigating because someone called in and said there was nude pictures of her going around the internet (there isn't).

There is so much wrong here i don't even know where to start.

What i see is spoiled brat.

If her parents are alright with giving her access to a computer and web cam. Allow her to participate in a social network. Why are they angry with the outcome.

If their child is not mature enough to deal with the pressure of all of this (which she demonstrates she is not) then she should not have access to ANY of it.

Yank the computer, web cam and phone.

What the parents are not understanding is that their daughters outbursts feeds the problem.

This has nothing to do with cyberbullying and more like with bad parenting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOmYq3lh_E

This is the beginning of what caused her to get trolled.

Some of the highlights:

- I don't give a fuck
- I pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie!
- suck my non exciting penis
- get aids and die (2x)
- suck a dick and die
- (3:40) calls her dad a fuck

And then you have this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPxEpwPHyJ8]YouTube - you dun goof'd [original video][/ame]

Take note, her bra is hanging out.

Of course, the police there have said there are no threats, rather they were only investigating because someone called in and said there was nude pictures of her going around the internet (there isn't).
man, who would let an 11 year old dress like that
and that dad is insane

These are the same kids who watch "Rock of Love" and "Jersery Shore" et al.

The TV used to be the babysitter

Then video games

Now the internet

What's next?

O, I agree...this kid needs MUCH better parenting. The mom and dad should NEVER have allowed her to have a pc in her bedroom, nor should they have reacted as they did. If the kid was threatened, call the cops. But get her off the pc.

the most unbelievable thing about this piece is that "mom and dad have no intentions of taking her computer". WTF? If my child was being harmed by someone I'd never allow her anywhere near them...it's the pc that is bringing this kid into contact with her tormenters.

I also agree with all the comments about her dress and make up. No way would I ever allow my 11 year old to dress that way.

O, I agree...this kid needs MUCH better parenting. The mom and dad should NEVER have allowed her to have a pc in her bedroom, nor should they have reacted as they did. If the kid was threatened, call the cops. But get her off the pc.

the most unbelievable thing about this piece is that "mom and dad have no intentions of taking her computer". WTF? If my child was being harmed by someone I'd never allow her anywhere near them...it's the pc that is bringing this kid into contact with her tormenters.

I also agree with all the comments about her dress and make up. No way would I ever allow my 11 year old to dress that way.
and how about the lip piercing she bragged about

I think she used to post here using the name California Girl.

Forum List

Back