if this was my 11 yr old.....

No, I didn't know. Ugh. Sorry. his thread about suicide disturbed me a lot, and I have a fear we taunt him too much....but now I dunno what to think. Anyone capable of pedophilia seems unlikely to be burdened with a conscience to a degree that he'd consider suicide an option for past sins.

Not moose, calf. Yukon doesn't like anything that has made it past puberty, he's a defrocked pedophile priest who fled to Canada.

The Church doesn't go to Canada????

Unless one of you has any proof that Yukon has ever harmed a child, I suggest you knock this shit off. It's ugly and untrue (as far as I know) and bigoted.

If you disagree with what he writes, then say so. Stop attacking him as a depraved criminal unless you have evidence that he is.

Fuck off, fascist. We don't think particularly well of you, either.

The Church doesn't go to Canada????

Unless one of you has any proof that Yukon has ever harmed a child, I suggest you knock this shit off. It's ugly and untrue (as far as I know) and bigoted.

If you disagree with what he writes, then say so. Stop attacking him as a depraved criminal unless you have evidence that he is.

Fuck off, fascist. We don't think particularly well of you, either.
dang, allie, lighten up a bit

No, I didn't know. Ugh. Sorry. his thread about suicide disturbed me a lot, and I have a fear we taunt him too much....but now I dunno what to think. Anyone capable of pedophilia seems unlikely to be burdened with a conscience to a degree that he'd consider suicide an option for past sins.

You know Madeline, think about this........

Someone with training as a priest knows how to find emotions and bring them to the surface, otherwise they'd tank as a preacher.

Yukon knows how to do that, probably why his suicide thread disturbed you so much.

Good grief, Allie....get a grip why donca. This is just a message board. We don't know one another IRL and I have done you no RL injury.

Mebbe time to consider why you are so angry? Seems to me a lot of projection going on here.

You know Madeline, think about this........

Someone with training as a priest knows how to find emotions and bring them to the surface, otherwise they'd tank as a preacher.

Yukon knows how to do that, probably why his suicide thread disturbed you so much.

Mebbe so. I admit, it did seem odd that anyone struggling with suicidial thoughts would post about it on a political message board, especially one where he was not well-received. I admit, I don't really know what to make of Yukon.

great mod noticing the bra...lol.....i didnt notice that....i did notice her comment about putting a glock in your mouth and making a brain slusie....cause that would have ended the whole thing for me...i would have yanked her ass up....and smacked it..then scrubbed her face till it was raw....then smacked her ass again for the general principle of it. and i would have done it on her damned web cam.

this is simply a non issue for me...no child should be allowed to behave in this manner....this is child abuse by permissiviness....

Yes, but think on this. If you wanted to make a video that would inflame people and bring on the hate, what better than the ones this child made? I tend to think this has been just another in a sad list of hoaxes.

She is a spoiled child imitating her parents. Look at them, the way the father has a melt down. Its what she knows.

I'd tell her I was going to make a slushie out of her ASS, and then yank the friggin computer out of her room.

NEVER to return it, she'd only ever has access to a computer again for SCHOOL and then only if I was sitting RIGHT THERE.

Spoiled or exploited, syrenn?

She is spoiled. Look at her and tell me she isnt a spoiled brat?

The parents are enabling her bad behavior and all are now enjoying their few moments of fame.

Who do you think is exploiting her?

Call me suspicious syrenn, but I think her parents are exploiting her. I think they led her to behave in this way to create a newsworthy event about their family.

I gotta say, I'd never in a million years allow my 11 year old to socialize with a kid who dressed or spoke as this one does. And I cannot imagine her behavior would be acceptable in a public school. Doesn't it seem odd to anyone else that she's so extreme?

Let me just agree with everything that has been said so far regarding bad parenting, removal of the computer, and scrubbing both her face AND her mouth with some soap, and just add that her terrible use of English - aside from the bad language - tells me that this little chick needs to spend a LOT more time on her studies. It's appalling that an eleven-year-old has no better grasp of grammar than that.

My son's computer has parental controls all over it, AND sits smack in the middle of the living room where his father and I can look over his shoulder any time we want and see what he's doing. And I can't for the life of me think of any reason he needs a webcam, because I can't think of any reason anyone on the Internet needs to be seeing my minor child.

Forum List

Back