If this video is even CLOSE to accurate on the details of the bill Trump should VETO THE DAMN THING

Forgive my stupid question, because I truly do not know the answer.
Am I to believe that the biggest budget in the world has to be read, understood, and voted on in just 24 hours total?

Forgive my stupid question, because I truly do not know the answer.
Am I to believe that the biggest budget in the world has to be read, understood, and voted on in just 24 hours total?
That's the story the media is promoting, but if the WH decides more time is needed, Congress can pass an emergency resolution to continue funding the government at present levels for another short period of time while the WH studies the document.

Democrats have come out fully in favor of child trafficking giving constitutional protections to traffickers.

This, coming on the heels of the legalization of infanticide bill shows the hatred Democrats have for children.

It should be vetoed. Lots of poison pills in it like Amnesty for 1 million illegal criminal aliens.

It's a done deal.
He should veto the bill and let Congress own it with an override.

I wouldn't put my signature on this trash legislation

Only if president Coulter tells him to.
upload_2019-2-15_8-46-59.jpeg

Yeah I know......FOX NEWS FOX NEWS....

Don't care about the messenger, I care about the content and if it is accurate.

If this shit is true every GOP member who voted for it can GOTO HELL

It passed the Senate today so the repubs there approve Trump has till tomorrow to sign or not sign.

It also passed the house. Both parties are complicit in their destruction of this country.

Yeah I know......FOX NEWS FOX NEWS....

Don't care about the messenger, I care about the content and if it is accurate.

If this shit is true every GOP member who voted for it can GOTO HELL

Yep. I heard it. I hope the Trump can override the poison pills in the bill with his national emergency.

Forum List

Back