If this New Jersey Democrat were a Republican

If he were a Republican, all the Republicans here would be saying the charges against him were a fake news plot. I hope none of them embarrass themsevles by denying that. Republicans always defend Republican corruption. It's one of the fundamental things that define them.

Democrats, of course, support the prosecution of this Democrat. Unlike Republicans, we always put country ahead of party. That's what defines us.

Eagle, why can't you ever put country ahead of party?

If he were a Republican, all the Republicans here would be saying the charges against him were a fake news plot. I hope none of them embarrass themsevles by denying that. Republicans always defend Republican corruption. It's one of the fundamental things that define them.

Democrats, of course, support the prosecution of this Democrat. Unlike Republicans, we always put country ahead of party. That's what defines us.

So, you just embarrassed yourself. Thanks for playing.

If if if. If the queen had balls she'd be king!

So you are lying to everyone's face, by pretending that you don't proudly run interference for Republican corruption at every opportunity.

Why do you think you're fooling anyone? After all, you Stalinist bootlickers consider your corruption and total devotion to TheParty to be something to brag about. If someone isn't a completely corrupt douche, you expel them from TheParty.

You might think you do but your politicians don't....... Wake up and smell the coffee........

So you are lying to everyone's face, by pretending that you don't proudly run interference for Republican corruption at every opportunity.

Why do you think you're fooling anyone? After all, you Stalinist bootlickers consider your corruption and total devotion to TheParty to be something to brag about. If someone isn't a completely corrupt douche, you expel them from TheParty.
A liar like you, trying to accuse Me of lying. Too funny. How embarrassing for you.

I'm not even a Republican. How's that 'enslaving the brown man' thing coming along for you guys?

If if if. If the queen had balls she'd be king!
If the Queen had balls, she'd vote Democrat!

Forum List

Back