If this isn't blatant racism, then I don't know what is.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

-------------------------------------

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Yeah He said it x the truth isnt racist

Peddle your SJW bullshit to.people who are.stupid and give a shit.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Yea, nothing racist there.

When did Mexican become a race of people?

Loon.
View attachment 101892
Oh please, give me a break. When Trump said a person of Mexican heritage can't be a judge.

When did he say that? show me a quote or video.

How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Go ahead, explain that? What is the moral agenda the Right wing presents to the world?

Uh we do.have morals and you fake hit piece are no.longer working. You need to get actual policy, scp8aring people about sexual.harrassment dies when you backed bill clinton and the race card has been so over used. Noone cares.

But, the world doesnt take your lead from.behind toppling dictators with no plan shit. And liberals with morality, bwahahahahahaha
No one cares about Trump's racism? You sure?
I know some Hispanics who care. I know some blacks who care. I even know a Muslim who cares.
Only the libtard activists care rdean. You guys call everyone you disagree with a racist, sexist, homophobe.....it's now wha wha wha
You cried wolf and it's gonna hurt you guys bad

oh and get me proof of Bannon as a white supremacist....I have to keep asking you guys, still nothing on that front..just more made up bullshit.
In August, Bannon proudly described his site as "the platform for the alt-right," a movement with Spencer as one of its intellectual leaders, again, according to Bannon’s own site.

Despite its new branding, over the weekend Spencer demonstrated the “alt-right” of Bannon for what it really is: neo-Nazis in suits and ties.

The New York Times reported on what Spencer—and by extension the rest of the alt-right media apparatus—is really espousing from his “alt-right conference” in Washington D.C.

Meet the Neo-Nazi Whom Steve Bannon’s Site Described as a Leading “Intellectual”

----------------------------------

I'm curious. Why do you insist on being spoon fed everything? You never actually look anything up. If I was supporting someone, I would go read what was written about them or view video.

Unless, you believe what they believe. Are you a right wing/Nazi/Supremacist?

Raise your hand.

15129891_1025364780907514_1148652461_n.png

Sorry mother jones is like.alex.jones. so I havent found these articles on Breitbart, perhaps they have secret access?

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Let's be real, you'd never vote for this pussy grabbing racist because the racist pussy he's grabbing is you.

You call him a racist because he doesn't want criminals, drug dealers and terrorists coming across our border illegally?

If you're a legal, upstanding individual, come through the front door. Don't sneak over the fence. Not a surprise that those who enter this country illegally are in many cases bad people. He didn't say.

"THESE FUCKING SPICKS ARE RUINING OUR COUNTRY"

He also said that some of them, he assumes, are good people. If he was a racist, they'd all be bad, not just some of them.

This race baiting bullshit was tried and failed. If you're coming into the country illegally, you're probably not a good person. Otherwise you'd learn English and legally migrate, like all the other people that come to this country every year. It's not like he's promising to stop all immigration from those places, otherwise you might have a point.

Racist would mean that this statement says that the Mexicans as a race are inferior.

It does not do that.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

True story.

Watch ill take it one point at a time and rdean will run like a.bitch.
So Mexico doesnt send people to the US?

Do.I know rdean or what?

Forum List

Back