If this isn't blatant racism, then I don't know what is.

R

rdean

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

-------------------------------------

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Last edited by a moderator:
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

If you think Mexico's rich, white, educated citizens are sneaking across the border,
you may be a stupid liberal.....but then I repeat myself.

Massive anti-Trump protests planned for Inauguration Day, police on alert

A lot more people than me know a bigot when they hear one. And right wingers, try as the might, can't shrug off his racist rhetoric.

Only one person could walk it back. And that's Trump. And that will never happen.

Nazi_ForTrump.png

AMERICAN NAZIS Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC . . . First Time Since BEFORE WORLD WAR 2!! (What Has America ELECTED??)

November 20, 2016: For the FIRST time in modern history the NAZI PARTY has found a home in the United States. The Nazis held a conference in Washington D.C. this weekend, and it was reportedly attended by some Trump surrogates.

NAZI'S Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC!!

If you think Mexico's rich, white, educated citizens are sneaking across the border,
So rich and white are the "best". Thanks for proving my point. Trump is rich and whitish orange. He is not the best. Not a pu$$y grabber. A pu$$y grabber who stiffs working class Americans and calls people from another country rapists can't be our best. He's a con man. He is among America's worst. And by electing him, Right Wingers have told us a lot about who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
rdean, you're an awful person. See my other thread, where I explain that liberals are awful people who stopped emotional development after seventh grade.

rdean, you're an awful person. See my other thread, where I explain that liberals are awful people who stopped emotional development after seventh grade.
I'm awful for quoting Trump?

And you're awful for defending him.

If protestors get out of hand inaguration day, water-cannons, rubber bullets, and billy club beatings are in store (even tho' I prefer C-130 gunships.......).

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Yeah He said it x the truth isnt racist

Peddle your SJW bullshit to.people who are.stupid and give a shit.

So rich and white are the "best". Thanks for proving my point. Trump is rich and whitish orange. He is not the best. Not a pu$$y grabber. A pu$$y grabber who stiffs working class Americans and calls people from another country rapists can't be our best. He's a con man. He is among America's worst. And by electing him, Right Wingers have told us a lot about who they are.

So rich and white are the "best".

If you knew anything about Mexico, clearly you don't, their educated elites are mostly white, mostly European.
The illegal aliens coming to the US are mostly Mexican Indians. Mostly poor, mostly uneducated.
If you think that makes them Mexico's best, you may be a stupid liberal.

And by electing him, Right Wingers have told us a lot about who they are.

We're the people who ended the Clinton Crime family.

Apparently your knowledge of history is fairly poor. Start here and then we can talk.

Mariel boatlift - Wikipedia

Some were truly dissidents. Some were truly free thinkers seeking opportunity. Some were mental patients. Some were criminals. Most were uneducated and unskilled. The wages for unskilled labor were 20% lower than the national average because of a ready supply of labor.

That isn't racism. That is established historical fact. What makes you think the people pouring across the border today are any better educated or less criminal?

I gotta ask derp..do you ever read a newspaper or watch the news?
Even those bastions of liberal progressives prove illegals are responsible for a large portion of the crimes we are discussing.

You clearly don't know the quote.

If you think he said that every single human being that illegally crosses the border is a rapist and a murderer, you are nothing but a disingenuous A-hole.

I know snowflakes like to stereotype, but you have to come to terms with the fact that your world narrative is bullshit. Utter utter bullshit.

The evidence is how few snowflakes even gave Trump a chance to win...much less actually win.

So, Trump won...proving you don't know shit.

If you hunk he said that every single human being that illegally crosses the border is a rapist and a murderer, you are nothing but a disingenuous hack.

God i wish you were a liberal so I could drop the g in your name.....

Apparently your knowledge of history is fairly poor. Start here and then we can talk.

Mariel boatlift - Wikipedia

Some were truly dissidents. Some were truly free thinkers seeking opportunity. Some were mental patients. Some were criminals. Most were uneducated and unskilled. The wages for unskilled labor were 20% lower than the national average because of a ready supply of labor.

That isn't racism. That is established historical fact. What makes you think the people pouring across the border today are any better educated or less criminal?
Those people weren't pouring across the country. They came here in boats and Castro used that flight to freedom to empty his prisons and mental health facilities.

The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

They might start by pointing out that numerous studies going back more than a century have shown that immigrants—regardless of nationality or legal status—are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or to be incarcerated. A new report from the Immigration Policy Center notes that while the illegal immigrant population in the U.S. more than tripled between 1990 and 2013 to more than 11.2 million, “FBI data indicate that the violent crime rate declined 48%—which included falling rates of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, and murder. Likewise, the property crime rate fell 41%, including declining rates of motor vehicle theft, larceny/robbery, and burglary.”

If you think he said that every single human being that illegally crosses the border is a rapist and a murderer, you are nothing but a disingenuous A-hole.

I know snowflakes like to stereotype, but you have to come to terms with the fact that your world narrative is bullshit. Utter utter bullshit.

The evidence is how few snowflakes even gave Trump a chance to win...much less actually win.

So, Trump won...proving you don't know shit.
I posted the quote shit for brains and even put a part in italics. Which part was that? Try to figure it out SFB's.

And some, I assume, are good people.

When truth is racism, then yes, it´s racism.

Forum List

Back