If this is true it would be the biggest News event ever in the history of the Univers

johnsweeting

Oct 19, 2011
If what I'm about to show you is true then the following News events would pale in comparison:
1. Moon landing
2. JFK shooting
3. 9/11
4. Put in any big news event here

What I'm talking about is of course the Christian lady Cindy Jacobs. She says in this video that "God" actually made more Spaghetti and more Oil. Listen to her. Of course I don't believe her even for even a millionth of a second but I think that many Christians in this country do. She could actually see with her own eyes Oil filling up in front of her...

I know what Atheists think about this but I would like to know what the hardcore Christians on this forum think about this. You must think she is nuts as well or is it anyone who believes this (I think that some Christians actually do).

Here you actually have physical evidence from "God" and if this could be "filmed" then it would be the biggest news event ever in the history of the universe. I hope she has a lot of free space outside her house because:
1. ABC
2. CBS
3. Fox News
4. CNN
5. German TV
6. Chinese TV
7. etc
.....would be reporting on this 24/7 for years. It would be on the first page of all newspapers all over the world...period.
So hardcore Christians...What do you say..Do you believe in this.
She actually has her own TV show and many followers which is very scary...
Once again..hardcore Christians...Do you believe in this. Remember that she could actually see that oil was filling up with her own eyes !!!!

Feedback please....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back