"If they’re Black Shoot them"

Nbop65g.png

A former Kentucky assistant police chief reportedly told a new recruit to shoot a juvenile if they are black and caught smoking marijuana.

Todd Shaw, who resigned from the Prospect department last year, made the comments in Facebook messages to a Louisville Metro Police Department recruit.

How come this wasn't a big story in the media?

If you ain't race-baiting....you ain't breathing......

A former Kentucky assistant police chief reportedly told a new recruit to shoot a juvenile if they are black and caught smoking marijuana.

Todd Shaw, who resigned from the Prospect department last year, made the comments in Facebook messages to a Louisville Metro Police Department recruit.

If you ain't race-baiting....you ain't breathing......

Ehh, Paul Essien is better, IM2 is worse, whatcha gonna do?

iu

I do have a certain irk for redbone racist niggas from Cobb county.

I can't be judging all people up that way like that, though.

Former assistant police chief allegedly instructed a recruit to shoot black people

ABC just came out with the story... other stations will cover it except FOX news..lol
The local FOX stations are not the same as the national network FOXNEWS, not by a long-shot.

Some years ago I had a court appearance and afterwards, I ran into a local FOX reporter covering something at the courthouse. I asked him, something like "What the heck is up with you guys at FOXNEWS", he was like, "No, no, no, I think they're crazy too, their not really related." This was a white reporter too.

Former assistant police chief allegedly instructed a recruit to shoot black people

ABC just came out with the story... other stations will cover it except FOX news..lol
The local FOX stations are not the same as the national network FOXNEWS, not by a long-shot.

Some years ago I had a court appearance and afterwards, I ran into a local FOX reporter covering something at the courthouse. I asked him, something like "What the heck is up with you guys at FOXNEWS", he was like, "No, no, no, I think they're crazy too, their not really related." This was a white reporter too.

Local news is much more accurate.

Maybe this guy is a lunatic racist, or maybe he was just telling a joke. This is what he wrote...

"F--- the right thing," Shaw allegedly wrote. "If black shoot them."

Shaw allegedly made other "racially threatening statements," which included instructions on "how to handle the juveniles' parents," according to the letter.

"...if mom is hot then f--- her," Shaw allegedly wrote. "...if dad is hot then handcuff him and make him s--- my d---."

Shaw allegedly continued, "Unless daddy is black...Then shoot him..."

That is CLEARLY not a real statement. He was joking. It might have been an off color joke (no pun intended), but its still a joke. We need more evidence than this ^ before we condemn this guy.

Maybe this guy is a lunatic racist, or maybe he was just telling a joke. This is what he wrote...

"F--- the right thing," Shaw allegedly wrote. "If black shoot them."

Shaw allegedly made other "racially threatening statements," which included instructions on "how to handle the juveniles' parents," according to the letter.

"...if mom is hot then f--- her," Shaw allegedly wrote. "...if dad is hot then handcuff him and make him s--- my d---."

Shaw allegedly continued, "Unless daddy is black...Then shoot him..."

That is CLEARLY not a real statement. He was joking. It might have been an off color joke (no pun intended), but its still a joke. We need more evidence than this ^ before we condemn this guy.

Please someone pull up the Kentucky Census?

Marc, well..it's probably 70% black in his town. The closest thing to being as black is Jacksonville. True story.

Forum List

Back