"If they’re Black Shoot them"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
A former Kentucky assistant police chief reportedly told a new recruit to shoot a juvenile if they are black and caught smoking marijuana.

Todd Shaw, who resigned from the Prospect department last year, made the comments in Facebook messages to a Louisville Metro Police Department recruit.

How come this wasn't a big story in the media?

A former Kentucky assistant police chief reportedly told a new recruit to shoot a juvenile if they are black and caught smoking marijuana.

Todd Shaw, who resigned from the Prospect department last year, made the comments in Facebook messages to a Louisville Metro Police Department recruit.

laughing.gif

And you believe it was his true intent?

Seems kinda suspect, brah. What's the penalty for 1 OZ of Marijuana where you live? Is it Cobb County?

Where are all the black people being murdered by police? Seems to me it rarely happens, but libs pretend it’s an epidemic

Because it's probably FAKE news. You sadistic Leftists have a tendency towards making shit up.
Almost ALL of you....and you think it's ok to do it.

If there was a "gullible" rating MarcATL would be loaded up with em.

Last edited:
Despicable. Seems like something out of the 1950's. I live with blacks, they shoot, stab burn and murder each other or anyone else other with impunity now. But we ignore that, it's OK, sweep that under the rug.

Why is that, what goes through their minds that life is not valuable?

This thing is suspect, brah. You got something to better clarify?

I admit, police have been killing at a higher rate than ever for the past 10 years. Especially in Arizona.

They used to just beat your ass. In fact, in my hood, that's still the policy.

Don't mess with the popo=You don't get your ass beat or shot.

Where are all the black people being murdered by police? Seems to me it rarely happens, but libs pretend it’s an epidemic

Exactly listening to these guys , it's 1950 or something...and even then it was rare .

Another thing ever notice when Trump became president the cop assassination went away?

Exactly listening to these guys , it's 1950 or something...and even then it was rare .

Another thing ever notice when Trump became president the cop assassination went away?

Well, not really. There seems to be a training malfunction somewhere. I lay it all on "Oscar Ray Bolin"

They developed different tactics after he did what he did. Anti-4th-amendment tactics that have no doubt cost many innocent human and dog lives. It is angering the American populace. Keep that in mind. It's not just blacks getting shot down for no reason. Although in Miami it was, and a dog here, and a cracker there, and there was a black guy, and then another dog.

This is not the America I grew up in.

Last edited:

That's a darned good question. Funny how cops are the only ones that progressives seem to want to have guns, especially when they try and pull this sort of shit.

Todd is a Racist PIG... Why wasn't he fired? They protect their own.

Despicable. Seems like something out of the 1950's. I live with blacks, they shoot, stab burn and murder each other or anyone else other with impunity now. But we ignore that, it's OK, sweep that under the rug.

PLEASE don't say "Blacks" do this.....that's willfully misleading because the majority of black people are not like that. Unfortunately, too many are. But don't think that there are not equally messed up white people. There are.

You're not from there. You grow up with the guy? How do you know?

Well, not really. There seems to be a training malfunction somewhere. I lay it all on "Oscar Ray Bolin"

They developed different tactics after he did what he did. Anti-4th-amendment tactics that have no doubt cost many innocent human and dog lives. It is angering the American populace. Keep that in mind.

I know maybe not really but not in the news, but it was like an epidemic of cop assassination when Obama was president. Or am I wrong?

Probably the same way weirdo college professors keep their jobs eaglewings

Forum List

Back