CIC Bone Spur Tariff: The Spur just imposed a 30%er on Solar Panels and Washing Machines imported.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump to impose 30 percent tariff on some imports;
New tariffs on imported solar cells and certain washing machines, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer announced Monday.

The protective tariffs on both kinds of imports would initially kick in at a higher rate in the first year, then decrease in subsequent years. For the first year, a 30 percent tariff would be applied to imported
Trump to impose 30 percent tariff on solar cell imports

:cuckoo: So, The Great Douche just made some of my/our Solar and Washers 30% more expensive to buy.
If do buy these. Most all Solar cells come from outside the USA.
This will not bring these jobs or factories here from China and/or Taiwan.
They will ship them to another port, already labeled made in that country.
Then they will be ship to America. :cuckoo: I wonder what new DrumpF LLC
name was chosen to profit here, off Americans. Or Russia will do this,
bypassing sanctions. That's about the only reason for doing this.

Really, A 30% import Tariff will cover all the costs to do this type of scam.
Some new company in some other nation will import these goods, Jack up the price 30%
and just ship it to the the US market, bypassing the 30% Tariffs. And be making a 30% profits.
From really just paperwork. New jobs elsewhere if that. Probably just to the USA direct still.
Faxing some new forms to US ports.
Another MAGA Scam, will see. either way the goods will get to the USA.

btw: Suniva (a big one in the USA) filed for bankruptcy. in April 2017.
This seem to be some insider Trading Scam as well. I wonder how much Stock DrumpF LLC
purchased before this announcement today? Get for a Yuge short-term gain and sell now.

Last edited:
  • Banned
FFS. Whirlpool gets its fully made Machines, Part from Africa, Mexico and CHINA!

Whirlpool Asia North covers China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The region is headquartered in Shanghai, China and its operations in the country include manufacturing plants, technology centers and a nationwide network of sales and service outlets. The region employs approximately 20,000 people, offering Whirlpool, Maytag, and Bauknecht brands. The acquisition as majority shareholder of Hefei Rongshida Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd., fortified a larger distribution network, a stronger product portfolio and increased manufacturing footprint in China.

And Buy them from these folks as well..

EMEALocations-2017.png

The last thang I want is Russia and Mexico, to make more stuff for us to import.

Forum List

Back