If they lived in America...these british thugs who beat up an old man would be democrats....

Watch the video of this senior citizen in Britain....notice any similarities to what is happening in Charlotte........if these thugs lived in America, they would be voting democrat.....

Good thing they have gun control......this old man needs to learn how to take a beating....

Footage shows old man attacked on east London street - video
Probably Brexiters

No...these thugs obviously like government hand outs....
Nah probably not

Watch the video of this senior citizen in Britain....notice any similarities to what is happening in Charlotte........if these thugs lived in America, they would be voting democrat.....

Good thing they have gun control......this old man needs to learn how to take a beating....

Probably Brexiters

Nah probably not
:cuckoo:

you know you're mentally ill, right?

psssst.... much more likely they'd be dumb donald's minions

Probably Brexiters

Nah probably not
What... I've provided equal evidence as the OP

he is just an old drunken statue bower

No...they are violent thugs....just like the hilary supporters who tried to murder Trump, shot a Trump Supporter, beat a Trump supporter with a crow bar, forced Trump to cancel a rally because of their violence, blocked a highway, threw eggs, bottles and fists at Trump supporters...

They are definitly hilary supporters....

I love the chimpanzee howels. They always do that when they get excited And worked up. Did anyone "catch" (not literally) the flung feces?

Probably Brexiters

Nah probably not
You think I trust "liberal" evidence?

Ahahahaha

Nah probably not
You think I trust "liberal" evidence?

Ahahahaha
But you trust zero evidence. Hmm.
I trust history. History Trump's both of you. He just happens to be on the side of history as far as this discussion goes

Thugs in America, DON'T usually take the time out from their crime agendas to vote, silly one!

Thugs in America, DON'T usually take the time out from their crime agendas to vote, silly one!

Wrong....I have posted the article from Chicago where gangs actively control who is elected alderman to their political wards...this way they protect their interests and control what laws are passed......please....try harder......

You stink so?? I would claim they'd be libertarians...

Libertarians believe in the rule of law....not violence...democrats favor violence and intimidation....

You stink so?? I would claim they'd be libertarians...

Libertarians believe in the rule of law....not violence...democrats favor violence and intimidation....
Well why not!? They are not the milquetoast party...

Forum List

Back