If there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, then why is it an insult to call someone homosexual...

some are some are not...some are relatives we love....and... whatever we want it's not....

Lord...it is what is what is....

this is not an easy thing.....you know?

not easy at all

I'm not going to hate him....because he is like that...

Lord what a strange life I have to live....

I never asked for this,,,NEVER

If a man wants to put his penis in another man's anus, that is his right as long as he keeps his immorality behind closed doors. But when he contracts a disease, then dont come to me begging that I support your HIV meds, because it wasn't me putting your dick where it didnt belong. You took the risk, you pay for it...

they even hate to be outed--a lot don't want it known that they are homo

If a man wants to put his penis in another man's anus, that is his right as long as he keeps his immorality behind closed doors. But when he contracts a disease, then dont come to me begging that I support your HIV meds, because it wasn't me putting your dick where it didnt belong. You took the risk, you pay for it...
The stupidity and immorality this post displays shows that we are not quite as advanced a society as we like to think we are.

The stupidity and immorality this post displays shows that we are not quite as advanced a society as we like to think we are.
Advanced to put a man's penis into another man's ass? that is progress? progress to what? Self extinction? You fuckers want to go extinct, then go join Europe, because We the People are fed up with your immoral attitudes, and your FAUX high and righteous feelings. A liberal is the lowest form of life, because even a virus likes to live...

Advanced to put a man's penis into another man's ass?
No, advanced enough not to care that you do it in your spare time. What a stupid question. You are embarrassing yourself.
So you do want to see the end of humanity? All the fucking time, we hear overpopulation, too many people, we need to get rid of billions to have a sustained planet. The propaganda machines of media, even come out with bullshit possibilities and stupid people fall for it...Like you...

Life After People - Top Documentary Films

No, advanced enough not to care that you do it in your spare time. What a stupid question. You are embarrassing yourself.
So you do want to see the end of humanity? All the fucking time, we hear overpopulation, too many people, we need to get rid of billions to have a sustained planet. The propaganda machines of media, even come out with bullshit possibilities and stupid people fall for it...Like you...

You sound like an idiot as usual. Do you honestly believe that gay people are the end of humanity? What a dumbass!!! :laugh::laugh:

If nothing is wrong with heterosexuality, then why is it insulting to call a woman a whore?

An insult is an insult. It doesn't always relate to reality.

You sound like an idiot as usual. Do you honestly believe that gay people are the end of humanity? What a dumbass!!! :laugh::laugh:
If it wasn't for Conservatives, all you libtards who execute millions of unborn babies, and homosexuals who together "CANNOT" produce a child, yes gays and liberals are the end of humanity. once again, I refer to all the liberal propaganda media that shows what happens when mankind is gone. Liberal forecasting of the future, if so, I wont go easy, that is for sure.....

Forum List

Back