If there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, then why is it an insult to call someone homosexual...

No, advanced enough not to care that you do it in your spare time. What a stupid question. You are embarrassing yourself.
So you do want to see the end of humanity? All the fucking time, we hear overpopulation, too many people, we need to get rid of billions to have a sustained planet. The propaganda machines of media, even come out with bullshit possibilities and stupid people fall for it...Like you...

Life After People - Top Documentary Films
You sound like an idiot as usual. Do you honestly believe that gay people are the end of humanity? What a dumbass!!! :laugh::laugh:
If it wasn't for Conservatives, all you libtards who execute millions of unborn babies, and homosexuals who together "CANNOT" produce a child, yes gays and liberals are the end of humanity. once again, I refer to all the liberal propaganda media that shows what happens when mankind is gone. Liberal forecasting of the future, if so, I wont go easy, that is for sure.....
What about gay conservatives?

39018_429062673872_593483872_4812775_1889490_n.jpg

You will go away easy. All it takes is running your mouth in front of the wrong person. :rolleyes:
There are gay republicans, who dont go out and in your face, say "I am gay, you have to accept my immoral behavior or you are a homophobe".

They are conservative in not having a government run their lives, but they are liberal in their very immoral lifestyles. Like John McCain.
But you said conservatives were saving everyone but there are gay conservatives. Cant you get your story straight?

...if they are not?
For the same reason that you, today should not call a black person a Negro . It is a not so subtle put down, a slap in the face. The intent is obvious. A gay person will know that your calling him a homosexual is just a slightly less offensive term than "fag" in the current vernacular just like Negro is a substitute for n***r. People have the right to be addressed and referred to in terms that they prefer. Any more stupid questions? .

Last edited:
If a man wants to put his penis in another man's anus, that is his right as long as he keeps his immorality behind closed doors. But when he contracts a disease, then dont come to me begging that I support your HIV meds, because it wasn't me putting your dick where it didnt belong. You took the risk, you pay for it...
It's always interesting to watch so-called straight people dwell so much on a certain kind of sex when talking about gays. It's odd...when I talk about straights, my mind doesn't default right to their sex acts.

Meh....dont give a shit about homos one way or another.
Nothing sexiar than watching two hot chicks getting after it. Unfortunately it's like nude beaches....no one wants to see em naked.
So when fat, slovenly women are at it, that isnt sexy? Why do you fat shame the tubs of lard because you only want to support lesbian "HOT" chicks?

Ummm .....of course. I thought I made that clear with my naked beach observation.
Do ya really want to see the likes of Bodey bumping uglies?
I sure dont.
It's doubly odd that you are not the first one here that talks about imagining me having sex......what IS it with righties here? Don't they get enough in their own real lives? :dunno:

Meh....dont give a shit about homos one way or another.
Nothing sexiar than watching two hot chicks getting after it. Unfortunately it's like nude beaches....no one wants to see em naked.
So when fat, slovenly women are at it, that isnt sexy? Why do you fat shame the tubs of lard because you only want to support lesbian "HOT" chicks?

Ummm .....of course. I thought I made that clear with my naked beach observation.
Do ya really want to see the likes of Bodey bumping uglies?
I sure dont.
It's doubly odd that you are not the first one here that talks about imagining me having sex......what IS it with righties here? Don't they get enough in their own real lives? :dunno:

Yikes!!!
Go away ya ugly fuzz bumber!!!

...if they are not?
For the same reason that you, today should not call a black person a Negro . It is a not so subtle put down, a slap in the face. The intent is obvious. A gay person will know that your calling him a homosexual is just a slightly less offensive term than "fag" in the current vernacular just like Negro is a substitute for n***r. People have the right to be addressed and referred to in terms that they prefer. Any more stupid questions? .
Can a black person call a white person a "cracker"? Or "Whitie"? Or call some people "Deplorables"?

...if they are not?
Can a black person call a white person a "cracker"? Or "Whitie"? Or call some people "Deplorables"?
You know when you are sick in the head, when a man looks at another man's ass, and says "Damn that is good looking". Only weirdo's and Marxists think this is a good idea...

they even hate to be outed--a lot don't want it known that they are homo
THat would have been true at one time. But we know our strength comes from being out....not cowardly hiding like those in the closet do.
Everyone knows that the most virulent gay bashers are latent homosexuals that are in the closet. Why what someone else does in their own life that has zero affect on them I will never understand.

...if they are not?
You know when you are sick in the head, when a man looks at another man's ass, and says "Damn that is good looking". Only weirdo's and Marxists think this is a good idea...
Its actually more sick in the head for that to occur to you in the first place. How do you know what gay guys are looking at? Is that what you look at when you see a guy? :rolleyes:

...if they are not?
Its actually more sick in the head for that to occur to you in the first place. How do you know what gay guys are looking at? Is that what you look at when you see a guy? :rolleyes:
I just put up a avatar of an ass with the verbiage saying "Exit Only" and the queer one came back and said, "and enter and exit and enter and exit". So it would seem that my statement held up, while you being the dumbass that you are, totally ignored it.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

I just put up a avatar of an ass with the verbiage saying "Exit Only" and the queer one came back and said, "and enter and exit and enter and exit". So it would seem that my statement held up, while you being the dumbass that you are, totally ignored it.

Don't blame me for your odd obsession with anal sex. I bet you've mentioned butt sex more than I do.

For the same reason you wouldnt want someone calling you an asshole..

Good point. But I think some of the folks getting called that give assholes a bad rap. Because, without one, we'd be in a bit of a pickle, right? However, without assholes, this world would just be a much better place.

I've resolved that calling someone a homosexual, in whichever way, needs to remain a slur. For if it weren't, how on earth would we identify all the closeted or not self-admitted gays?

they even hate to be outed--a lot don't want it known that they are homo
THat would have been true at one time. But we know our strength comes from being out....not cowardly hiding like those in the closet do.
Everyone knows that the most virulent gay bashers are latent homosexuals that are in the closet. Why what someone else does in their own life that has zero affect on them I will never understand.
One of our most virulent anti-gay posters here....well, let me just say, I called him to be a closet case years ago. I was right. I predicted he would hit the wall in his 40s/50s...and I was right.

...if they are not?

View attachment 228489
Face it dude. Youre a repressed homosexual. You have mens asses on your mind way too much to deny it any longer. :laugh:

Forum List

Back