If there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, then why is it an insult to call someone homosexual...

Advanced to put a man's penis into another man's ass?
No, advanced enough not to care that you do it in your spare time. What a stupid question. You are embarrassing yourself.
So you do want to see the end of humanity? All the fucking time, we hear overpopulation, too many people, we need to get rid of billions to have a sustained planet. The propaganda machines of media, even come out with bullshit possibilities and stupid people fall for it...Like you...

Life After People - Top Documentary Films
You sound like an idiot as usual. Do you honestly believe that gay people are the end of humanity? What a dumbass!!! :laugh::laugh:
I love being called an idiot by a leftie, I have more degrees in the school of life than you ever will. Intelligence will never beat common sense...

Meh....dont give a shit about homos one way or another.
Nothing sexiar than watching two hot chicks getting after it. Unfortunately it's like nude beaches....no one wants to see em naked.
So when fat, slovenly women are at it, that isnt sexy? Why do you fat shame the tubs of lard because you only want to support lesbian "HOT" chicks?

No, advanced enough not to care that you do it in your spare time. What a stupid question. You are embarrassing yourself.
So you do want to see the end of humanity? All the fucking time, we hear overpopulation, too many people, we need to get rid of billions to have a sustained planet. The propaganda machines of media, even come out with bullshit possibilities and stupid people fall for it...Like you...

You sound like an idiot as usual. Do you honestly believe that gay people are the end of humanity? What a dumbass!!! :laugh::laugh:
If it wasn't for Conservatives, all you libtards who execute millions of unborn babies, and homosexuals who together "CANNOT" produce a child, yes gays and liberals are the end of humanity. once again, I refer to all the liberal propaganda media that shows what happens when mankind is gone. Liberal forecasting of the future, if so, I wont go easy, that is for sure.....
What about gay conservatives?

39018_429062673872_593483872_4812775_1889490_n.jpg

You will go away easy. All it takes is running your mouth in front of the wrong person. :rolleyes:

Meh....dont give a shit about homos one way or another.
Nothing sexiar than watching two hot chicks getting after it. Unfortunately it's like nude beaches....no one wants to see em naked.
So when fat, slovenly women are at it, that isnt sexy? Why do you fat shame the tubs of lard because you only want to support lesbian "HOT" chicks?

Ummm .....of course. I thought I made that clear with my naked beach observation.
Do ya really want to see the likes of Bodey bumping uglies?
I sure dont.

I am pretty sure there is not a serious epidemic of heterosexuals not having sex and reproducing b/c of gay sex. The world isn't in any danger of being depopulated as a result of fags.

I love being called an idiot by a leftie, I have more degrees in the school of life than you ever will. Intelligence will never beat common sense...
Degrees in the school of life? You are an idiot. You dont even understand that common sense is a agreed upon dynamic by the people you are closest to. Your common sense probably includes mud wrestling pigs. That doesnt make you intelligent.

If it wasn't for Conservatives, all you libtards who execute millions of unborn babies, and homosexuals who together "CANNOT" produce a child, yes gays and liberals are the end of humanity. once again, I refer to all the liberal propaganda media that shows what happens when mankind is gone. Liberal forecasting of the future, if so, I wont go easy, that is for sure.....
What about gay conservatives?

39018_429062673872_593483872_4812775_1889490_n.jpg

You will go away easy. All it takes is running your mouth in front of the wrong person. :rolleyes:
There are gay republicans, who dont go out and in your face, say "I am gay, you have to accept my immoral behavior or you are a homophobe".

They are conservative in not having a government run their lives, but they are liberal in their very immoral lifestyles. Like John McCain.

I've got numerous degrees from the School of Hard Knocks.

This is how this works. You can be a faggot without being a faggot. You can even be a faggot without being a faggot. Being a faggot doesn't make you a faggot. Being a faggot doesn't make you a faggot either. The OP is confusing faggots with faggots.

Degrees in the school of life? You are an idiot. You dont even understand that common sense is a agreed upon dynamic by the people you are closest to. Your common sense probably includes mud wrestling pigs. That doesnt make you intelligent.
sense is a agreed upon dynamic
an agreed upon...Dont preach to me about intelligence until you can solve your grammatical issues first. And no I dont mud wrestle with the ugly liberal bitches called Democrats.

democrat_women.jpg

I've got numerous degrees from the School of Hard Knocks.
Anal knocking isnt a school...:cul2:<----Exit only.....

And enter. And exit. And enter again.
you do realize that feces comes out of that area?
Feces

Feces (US) or faeces (UK), also known by many other names, is a solid waste product from an animal digestive tract, discharged through the anus or cloaca during a process called defecation. Urine and feces together are called excreta.
Feces - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feces

What types of risks do human feces pose? | Zocdoc Answers

As I said before, you guys have a bang up time, when you get sick, dont come to me demanding I pay for your health bill, you took the risk , you can pay for it... That is the libertarians side of things..

I am pretty sure there is not a serious epidemic of heterosexuals not having sex and reproducing b/c of gay sex. The world isn't in any danger of being depopulated as a result of fags.

hahahahaha never stopped me. well done mdk. nothing like jerk chicken and an eye patch to heat me up. oh and larry's hideaway. One of my faves

Forum List

Back