If There Ever Was A More Deserving Person Than Malala Yousafzai I'd Like To Know

Here, I'll make it easier for you noobs to understand: name me 3 inventions/discoveries in the past 400 years by ANY FUCKING ARAB WHO GREW UP IN AN ARAB AND/OR MUSLIM COUNTRY AND WAS SCHOOLED THERE.

I agree that muslims/arabs have invented a lot of shit, but since the advent of Islam, it's been getting less and less, and pretty much nada in the past 400 years. Fuck are you a noob.

So now we're on to "Arabs"? You don't understand the difference between Arabs and Muslims?

Bagladeshis aren't Arab. Turks aren't Arab. Is that why you want to eliminate them?
What's your quest here? Muslims or Arabs? Do you even have a clue what you're talking about?

So the latest form is:
"why can't Muslims invent anything in the last 400 years and win a Nobel prize for it, and Bangladeshis don't count, plus they have to be Arab and be 'schooled there'?"

:dig:

Can you name any Bangladeshi Nobel Prize winners?
How about any Arab Nobel Prize winners?
How about any Muslim Nobel Prize winners?
Now how about any major achievements or inventions by Bangladeshis, Muslims, or Arabs?
We'll wait.
It ought to be easy. There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world. Surely they've been doing something productive over the last 100 years, right?
I mean there are only about 14 million Jews and they win about 20% of the Nobels.

Sorry, getting shot and surviving are not adequate accomplishments for the Peace Prize.

George W Bush should win the Peace Prize. He helped defeat al Qaeda, set in motion the machinery to take out bin Laden, eliminated Saddam Hussein, eliminated Moamar Ghaddafi, and helped Africa with its AIDS problem.

Sorry, but I think her heart is in the right place.

She reminds me of Gandhi.

Little Afghan-Hillary? :rofl:

And Major Mud is hiding behind tbe 'the children' in order to score a cheap and pathetic political point? :eusa_shhh:

Here, I'll make it easier for you noobs to understand: name me 3 inventions/discoveries in the past 400 years by ANY FUCKING ARAB WHO GREW UP IN AN ARAB AND/OR MUSLIM COUNTRY AND WAS SCHOOLED THERE.

I agree that muslims/arabs have invented a lot of shit, but since the advent of Islam, it's been getting less and less, and pretty much nada in the past 400 years. Fuck are you a noob.

Real-time anti-fraud: In 2000, many of the core components of PayPal (used for web money transactions), including its real-time anti-fraud system, was designed by Bangladeshi Jawed Karim.

Moon landing: From 1967 to 1972, Farouk El-Baz from Egypt worked for NASA and was involved in the first Moon landings.

Space exploration: Kerim Kerimov from Azerbaijan was a key figure in early space exploration and one of the founders of the Soviet space program, one of the lead architects behind the first satellite (Sputnik 1), first human spaceflight (Vostok 1), launch of the first space docks and space stations.

Cricket: Bowling techniques like Doosra, Teesra, Chootha and reverse swing were developed by Pakistani bowlers in the 1990’s.

Non-glaring headlamp: Headlamp with continuous, long-distance illumination without glaring effects. Invented in Turkey by Prof Turhan Alçelik, in 2006.

Submarine: In 1720, Ottoman dockyard architect Ibrahim Efendi invented a working submarine.

Bridge Pavilion: Zaha Hadid, Iraqi architect known for many postmodern buildings. One of her most notable is the Bridge Pavilion, the first pavilion built over a bridge, which she constructed in Zaragoza for Expo 2008.

Articles: Modern Muslim Inventions

Now, nimno, what have you done lately? Why are you taking credit for all the inventions in the Western World over the past 400 years? Who are you but some ignorant, racist, hater loudmouth on a message board?

So now we're on to "Arabs"? You don't understand the difference between Arabs and Muslims?

Bagladeshis aren't Arab. Turks aren't Arab. Is that why you want to eliminate them?
What's your quest here? Muslims or Arabs? Do you even have a clue what you're talking about?

So the latest form is:
"why can't Muslims invent anything in the last 400 years and win a Nobel prize for it, and Bangladeshis don't count, plus they have to be Arab and be 'schooled there'?"

:dig:

Now how about any major achievements or inventions by Bangladeshis, Muslims, or Arabs?
We'll wait.
It ought to be easy. There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world. Surely they've been doing something productive over the last 100 years, right?
I mean there are only about 14 million Jews and they win about 20% of the Nobels.

Uh-- I don't need to. I never made the point that "Muslims" (which now means "Arabs") can't invent anything". That was what I shot down.

I guess your tangent point here is that the Nobel is slanted in favour of Jews? :dunno:
You're on your own there.

Last edited:

Real-time anti-fraud: In 2000, many of the core components of PayPal (used for web money transactions), including its real-time anti-fraud system, was designed by Bangladeshi Jawed Karim.

Moon landing: From 1967 to 1972, Farouk El-Baz from Egypt worked for NASA and was involved in the first Moon landings.

Space exploration: Kerim Kerimov from Azerbaijan was a key figure in early space exploration and one of the founders of the Soviet space program, one of the lead architects behind the first satellite (Sputnik 1), first human spaceflight (Vostok 1), launch of the first space docks and space stations.

Cricket: Bowling techniques like Doosra, Teesra, Chootha and reverse swing were developed by Pakistani bowlers in the 1990’s.

Non-glaring headlamp: Headlamp with continuous, long-distance illumination without glaring effects. Invented in Turkey by Prof Turhan Alçelik, in 2006.

Submarine: In 1720, Ottoman dockyard architect Ibrahim Efendi invented a working submarine.

Bridge Pavilion: Zaha Hadid, Iraqi architect known for many postmodern buildings. One of her most notable is the Bridge Pavilion, the first pavilion built over a bridge, which she constructed in Zaragoza for Expo 2008.

Articles: Modern Muslim Inventions

Now, nimno, what have you done lately? Why are you taking credit for all the inventions in the Western World over the past 400 years? Who are you but some ignorant, racist, hater loudmouth on a message board?

She didn't invent that though. I bet she thinks some "Arab" did.
:lmao: I kill me.

Last edited:
We'll wait.

Uh-- I don't need to. I never made the point that "Muslims (which now means Arabs) can't invent anything". That was what I shot down.

I guess your tangent point here is that the Nobel is slanted in favour of Jews? :dunno:

You can't shoot something down with blanks. C'mon, name something important that any muslim in a muslim country invented. Not the douche minor bs that esmeralda mentioned, real stuff, like they used to, numbers, alphabet... big stuff, in the past 400 years, like the car, polio vaccine, space travel... We're even down to being in the past 100 years, lol. Whatever, give me 3 biggies.

So you want to just rehash what we did yesterday.

Give you three biggies? How 'bout this--
circular-reasoning.jpg

Big enough?

Next time bring some kind of A-game, Princess. :bye1:

You can't shoot something down with blanks. C'mon, name something important that any muslim in a muslim country invented. Not the douche minor bs that esmeralda mentioned, real stuff, like they used to, numbers, alphabet... big stuff, in the past 400 years, like the car, polio vaccine, space travel... We're even down to being in the past 100 years, lol. Whatever, give me 3 biggies.

So you want to just rehash what we did yesterday.

Give you three biggies? How 'bout this--
circular-reasoning.jpg

Big enough?

Next time bring some kind of A-game, Princess. :bye1:

Why? My C game just beat you. You have nada.

Umm... Whatever you say, Danth.
If forcing you to revise your question five times in pursuit of a point that never had a basis in the first place is getting "beat", then beat me mama eight to the bar. ♩ ♬ :eusa_whistle:

"Inventions have religions" -- :rofl:

Last edited:
We'll wait.

Uh-- I don't need to. I never made the point that "Muslims (which now means Arabs) can't invent anything". That was what I shot down.

Minor BS? Who the hell are you to put down people who have invented things that change the world? Idiot.

Muhammad Yunus Noble Peace Prize winner, Muslim, not raised or educated in the US: Muhammad Yunus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are hundreds of countries that don't have Noble Prize winners in anything. You focus on Muslims because you are a Muslim hater, pure and simple. You are completely transparent.

A pretty good guess why Than Malala Yousafzai may not have won this year is because another Muslim woman won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2011: Tawakkol Karman. Tawakkol Karman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The Nobel Prize is a silly outdated Globalist concept. The credibility just isn't there anymore. It serves no purpose. I still don't get why so many care about it. Just like most Globalist agendas, the Nobel Prize is corrupt and meaningless.

Sorry, getting shot and surviving are not adequate accomplishments for the Peace Prize.

George W Bush should win the Peace Prize. He helped defeat al Qaeda, set in motion the machinery to take out bin Laden, eliminated Saddam Hussein, eliminated Moamar Ghaddafi, and helped Africa with its AIDS problem.

This is just TOO fucking funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Obama was given a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing.

Malala Yousafzai who actually DESERVES it, was not given it.

[IMGhttp://scottblanton.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/20090911-eggpan.jpg[/IMG]

"Any questions?"

Too funny, getting shot while advocating edupcation for women?

:lmao: :rofl:

Maybe she could head the NEA? Oh wait....cons hate governments advocating education. They think it's a childs job

Last edited:
Obama was given a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing.

Malala Yousafzai who actually DESERVES it, was not given it.

20090911-eggpan.jpg

"Any questions?"

Too funny, getting shot while advocating education for women?

:lmao: :rofl:

Maybe she could head the NEA? Oh wait....cons hate advocating education

Getting shot by the Taliban.

Rip roaring funny stuff to a cretinous tool like Dainty.

Meanwhile, even after being the victim of their sub-human terror efforts, the lass has demonstrated more balls than all of the Taliban put together and a better use of her brains than the Nobel Committee.

And Barry Obummer still didn't do diddly dick, at all, to "deserve" getting awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Notice, Dainty has nothing to say about that part of the equation.

Seriously though, who cares? The Nobel Prize is just another corrupt failed Globalist farce. So many have been told that they have to care. But guess what? You don't. If Barack Obama and Al Gore can win a 'Peace Prize', all bets are off. The Award lacks credibility. It's time to stop feeding the Globalist Trolls. Just stop caring about it. Period, end of story.

Seriously though, who cares? The Nobel Prize is just another corrupt failed Globalist farce. So many have been told that they have to care. But guess what? You don't. If Barack Obama and Al Gore can win a 'Peace Prize', all bets are off. The Award lacks credibility. It's time to stop feeding the Globalist Trolls. Just stop caring about it. Period, end of story.

I don't much care, actually.

But as long as they are hell bent to PROVE what a cluster fuck of fail they are, I see no reason not to help them highlight it.

But as long as they are hell bent to PROVE what a cluster fuck of fail they are, I see no reason not to help them highlight it.

Just choose to not care. It's all just another corrupt Globalist sham. Just stop giving it so much attention, and it will cease to be relevant. We all know for the most part, it's a Communist Globalist Award. So only fellow Communist Globalists need apply. That's why i always say Globalism is way overrated. It really is a corrupt failed concept.

Just choose to not care. It's all just another corrupt Globalist sham. Just stop giving it so much attention, and it will cease to be relevant. We all know for the most part, it's a Communist Globalist Award. So only fellow Communist Globalists need apply. That's why i always say Globalism is way overrated. It really is a corrupt failed concept.

Yeah, maybe, but:

They awarded a Nobel Peace Prize to Barry Obummer!

:lol:

:lmao:

Yeah, maybe, but:

They awarded a Nobel Peace Prize to Barry Obummer!

:lol:

:lmao:

Case and point. He's a fellow Communist Globalist. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back