If the wall is such a bad idea why are Democrats offering a billion plus for it?

It's either counter productive and a waste of money or it isn't. It's either racist or it isn't. Offering to fund it to a billion plus is contradictory to your arguments thus far. So what exactly is it that you believe?
It appears to me that it isn't about the money for the left but rather just another ploy to stop Trump.
Democrats are willing to compromise
So accusations of the wall being racist and a boondoggle are just leftist lies?

We already have a wall
Democrats are offering STFU money to see if Trump will offer up anything in return

It's either counter productive and a waste of money or it isn't. It's either racist or it isn't. Offering to fund it to a billion plus is contradictory to your arguments thus far. So what exactly is it that you believe?
It appears to me that it isn't about the money for the left but rather just another ploy to stop Trump.
We had offered $25 billion to Trump in exchange for mercy for the Dreamers but the old bastard said no. I disagree with giving him a single cent.

You got that backwards dimwit. It was Schumer who backed out of that deal.
After Trump rejected it. Your great negotiatior, hmm? What a deal! :fu:
View attachment 234443
Donnie Dealmaker can’t make a deal where anyone but him makes out

We had offered $25 billion to Trump in exchange for mercy for the Dreamers but the old bastard said no. I disagree with giving him a single cent.

You got that backwards dimwit. It was Schumer who backed out of that deal.
After Trump rejected it. Your great negotiatior, hmm? What a deal! :fu:
View attachment 234443
Donnie Dealmaker can’t make a deal where anyone but him makes out

Yep. What ever happened to “the art of the deal”?

Meanwhile in other news about the border, I saw this on my Twitter feed.

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 7.53.58 AM.png

The link reports that the entire contract was $297M.

border security is not the same as simply, ''the wall''....

The Democrats are phony politicians and their convictions paper-thin. Just like their brethren across the isle. The Democrats are willing to go along with the wall nonsense for basically the same reasons Republicans never bothered to repeal ACA.

the democrats support repairing/rebuilding the walls we have across populated border crossings, support new technology fences/motion detectors, and more border security people....

they do not support building a wall across the whole southern border.

border security is not the same as simply, ''the wall''....

Bad opinion
Fantastic song

Forum List

Back