If the wall is such a bad idea why are Democrats offering a billion plus for it?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's either counter productive and a waste of money or it isn't. It's either racist or it isn't. Offering to fund it to a billion plus is contradictory to your arguments thus far. So what exactly is it that you believe?
It appears to me that it isn't about the money for the left but rather just another ploy to stop Trump.

Well they have to do something to convince the voting public that they care about illegal aliens.

It's either counter productive and a waste of money or it isn't. It's either racist or it isn't. Offering to fund it to a billion plus is contradictory to your arguments thus far. So what exactly is it that you believe?
It appears to me that it isn't about the money for the left but rather just another ploy to stop Trump.
A link for more info would be nice but if they are offering funds for the wall, no doubt they want something in return. Maybe the Dreamers? Cool avatar by the way.

Oh, just shut up and take it if you think you need it.

Democrats are willing to compromise

• Banned
A link for more info would be nice but if they are offering funds for the wall, no doubt they want something in return. Maybe the Dreamers? Cool avatar by the way.
A link? Pelosi offered it to Trump. What rock have you been under?

• Banned
Democrats are willing to compromise
So accusations of the wall being racist and a boondoggle are just leftist lies?

Go take your geritol ya old cranky bat

Coffee anyone?
A link? Pelosi offered it to Trump. What rock have you been under?
I expected that response from you. Always the consummate pilgarlic.

For those interested.

Pelosi, Schumer to meet with Trump, offer $1.3 billion for border as shutdown looms

We had offered $25 billion to Trump in exchange for mercy for the Dreamers but the old bastard said no. I disagree with giving him a single cent.

We had offered $25 billion to Trump in exchange for mercy for the Dreamers but the old bastard said no. I disagree with giving him a single cent.

You got that backwards dimwit. It was Schumer who backed out of that deal.

The billion plus is for improving border security. Repairing the existing sections of fence that need it, more drones, etc. NOT to build a wall.

After Trump rejected it. Your great negotiatior, hmm? What a deal! :fu:

Trump has told you idiots how its going to be, border wall or government shutdown you people are shitting your pants full. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Trump has told you idiots how its going to be, border wall or government shutdown you people are shitting your pants full. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:
The old queen has said that before. He’ll get a wall when Mexico pays for it. We can use that money to impeach and imprison the evil fuck instead.

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 10.51.03 PM.png

Maybe because Democrats understand that politics isn't a zero sum game, and the country isn't served by a shutdown? You know, it used to be called being responsible. But I forget that success is measured now by how much you are able to piss the other side of if you are a Republican. Who cares about consequences right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back