Paris riots for climate change taxes have turned into full working class revolt

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
look at your future, left wing lunatic liberals who want to extort money from the US taxpayer in the name of climate change.

Maybe we should ban private plane travel...wouldn’t that help climate change?

Will the American people allow you to fuck them over in the name of the climate change boogie monster?

Even the wusses in France won’t put up with it.

Last edited:
look at your future, left wing lunatic liberals who want to extort money from the US taxpayer in the name of climate change.

Will the American people allow you to fuck them over in the name of the climate change boogie monster?

A friend's son is leaving this weekend for France to visit his gf's parents. I thought it was a bad idea--no reason it couldn't be postponed, unless they're thinking of Christmas. But is it safe outside of Paris?

A friend's son is leaving this weekend for France to visit his gf's parents. I thought it was a bad idea--no reason it couldn't be postponed, unless they're thinking of Christmas. But is it safe outside of Paris?

I would imagine these protests are in specific areas, not nationwide, but I really do not know.

Climate change taxes suck....by the way.

Nope. Manbearpig is everywhere.

Hell. No one should go to France right now. You should tell your friends son to post pone that trip.

Nothing to see here, eh, liberals?

Everyone loves climate change taxes!!!!!

You have to give France one credit: their societal turbulence is always entertaining and interesting to watch. Far more lively than their more complacent neighbors, the UK and Germany.

Paris riots for climate change taxes have turned into full working class revolt

Paris rioting for climate change taxes huh -- well, they could be rioting against taxes.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back