CDZ If the Russians successfully "meddled" then we owe them a debt of gratitude.

Is anyone so naive they really believe anyone changed their vote from hillary to Trump because of what some russian said on the internet?

Is anyone so naive that they really believe that no one changed their vote after the Russian's hacked the DNC and purposefully leaked damaging emails to Wikileaks to hurt Clinton's campaign?

"Collusion," "meddling," "tampering," etc. Anyone else notice the pattern here?

ALL of these vague terms are deliberately being used to further the BIG LIE that President Trump wasn't legitimately elected in 2016.

Why buy into this BS?

Maybe.

Its difficult to keep track of who posts what. Put me down for saying that Trump won the darned election!

I might not like who some of the folks from Moscow who supported him but he won.

Trump might have gotten fewer votes, but he won the electoral college. Everyone knows those votes are what matters and if he won them (and he did!) then he's President.

Trump is President!

May Hillary kick Bill every night for signing H Bush's NAFTA!

:)

Of course Trump won the election.

It isn't even a matter of whether Russia affected enough votes to change the Electoral College(we will never know either way)- Don the Con is President.

But the OP is thanking Russia for ensuring that Don the Con won the election.

The Right has become the side of 'no crime is wrong if it advances what we think is right'- very Bolshevik like.

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin has revealed that he actually wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 US presidential election. Russia, however, did not contribute to Trump’s win by any means, he insisted.

I wanted Trump to win - Putin (VIDEO)

Nah. All they did was hack the DNC servers. The Obama administration was aware of it but did nothing about it.

The FBI told the DNC IT guy to be aware of hackers and he did nothing.

I wonder why they aren't asking Obama and his intelligence and cyber people why they did nothing. He had the power. Trump was just a candidate.

Is anyone so naive they really believe anyone changed their vote from hillary to Trump because of what some russian said on the internet?

Is anyone so naive that they really believe that no one changed their vote after the Russian's hacked the DNC and purposefully leaked damaging emails to Wikileaks to hurt Clinton's campaign?

The U.S. main stram media is a greater threat to America than any foreign nation or foreign enemy.

Exposed: Media Admitting They're Trying To Elect Hillary

Last edited:
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin has revealed that he actually wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 US presidential election. Russia, however, did not contribute to Trump’s win by any means, he insisted.

Nah. All they did was hack the DNC servers. The Obama administration was aware of it but did nothing about it.

I wonder why they aren't asking Obama and his intelligence and cyber people why they did nothing. He had the power. Trump was just a candidate.
May be but it was NOT Russians who hacked DNC servers. Wilileaks revealed their cheating but he seemed to have an inside leaker, not a hacker.

upload_2018-7-26_13-54-21.png

May be but it was NOT Russians who hacked DNC servers. Wilileaks revealed their cheating but he seemed to have an inside leaker, not a hacker.

View attachment 207089

Seth Rich huh. Well is anyone talking to him about what he did and why??

View attachment 207089

Nobody can talk to him anymore: he's been added to the Clniton's body-count list right after he leaked the info about them.

Clinton Body Count,. Michael Rivero has now published a fresh list of 90 names...
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Add one more to the Clinton body count. This time, Victor Thorn, an investigative reporter wrote four books on the Clinton’s and was just found dead.
Victor Torn: “Russell, if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”
http://www.revolutions2040.com/man-researching-hillary-clinton-found-dead/

View attachment 207089

Nobody can talk to him anymore: he's been added to the Clniton's body-count list right after he leaked the info about them.

Clinton Body Count,. Michael Rivero has now published a fresh list of 90 names...
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Add one more to the Clinton body count. This time, Victor Thorn, an investigative reporter wrote four books on the Clinton’s and was just found dead.
Victor Torn: “Russell, if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”
http://www.revolutions2040.com/man-researching-hillary-clinton-found-dead/

So he's dead?? Wow.

Checked Wikepedia and according to them he had nothing to do with the DNC hack.

“The Metropolitan Police Department maintains that Rich was killed in a robbery gone wrong, although police say no valuable possessions were stolen from him. With no witnesses or information leads, the case remains unsolved.

“Less than two weeks after Rich’s murder, WikiLeaks began to publish the DNC leaks. The information dump contained 44,000 internal emails that caused havoc for the party by reinforcing the narrative that the DNC preferred Clinton over challenger Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). The leaks, which began just before the party’s national convention, resulted in the resignation of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida as the DNC’s chairwoman.”

Journalist Seymour Hersh Claims Seth Rich Was Wikileaks Source

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh claims that Seth Rich reached out to Wikileaks and set up a DropBox account with “an extensive sample” of DNC emails that they were later able to access.

Rich was a DNC staffer.

A lawsuit filed by Rod Wheeler, private investigator for the Rich family, contains a tidbit provided by GOP financier Ed Butowsky, in which he claims Hersh told him of a ‘purported FBI report establishing that Seth Rich sent emails to WikiLeaks.’

In leaked audio of a phone call between the journalist and Butowsky, Hersh’s own words confirm that the report exists.

So another body has been added to those many others linked to the clintons. The problem being there are so many most simply reject the links despite evidence of linkage.

To be accused of being complicit in so many murders actually thus gives one almost complete inmmunity.....and the authorities never investigate the clintons complicity because of the general belief that it is just political blowback. It is well known in the clintons home state that clinton was being protected by criminal elements but the FBI being part of the liberal deep state refused to investigate the Clintons.

Certainly not even 1% of the noise and fury that Hillary's Russian dossier POS produced. Made public just WEEKs before the election --- and dominating press/media for that entire period -- it was 1,000,000 times more influential than the $50,000 the Russian trolls spent on ads depicting Hillary as the Devil or the gossip on the DNC tapes.

Meanwhile -- the Trump campaign being compromised by official Intel operators who were pranking and stinging the members of the campaign certainly had an effect. WE LARGELY did this to ourselves. Putin didn't tear this country apart. A gaggle of conspirators and seditious charlatans did. And the media is complicit in helping. So Putin thanks you all for your "resistance". It's better than ANYTHING he could have arranged.

Take a bow y'all. You KNOW who you are !!! LOL...

Last edited:

it was 1,000,000 times more influential than the $50,000 the Russian trolls spent on ads depicting Hillary as the Devil or the gossip on the DNC tapes. .

You do try to keep going back to trying to conflate the Russian hacking of the DNC and providing those documents to Wikileaks- to spending on ads.

The documents hacked from the DNC and provided to Wikileaks did a huge amount of damage with Bernie voters- but we will never know how much.

The Russian 'pee tapes'? I have never seen any voter claim they didn't vote for Trump because of them- but I have seen plenty of Bernie supporters who said they refused to vote for Clinton because of the leaks.

So do you agree with the OP- that we should all be grateful to the Russians for hacking our election?

Meanwhile -- the Trump campaign being compromised by official Intel operators who were pranking and stinging the members of the campaign certainly had an effect. WE LARGELY did this to ourselves...

Tell us all about how the Trump campaign was compromised by Intel operators- and the affect this had.

Certainly I do agree that the Americans who voted for Trump had a lot to do with the turmoil- but no matter how much Don the Con tries to pretend that the Russians didn't do anything wrong- yes the Russians did.

And I can't remember any previous age where any Conservative would actually think to praise the Russians for possibly throwing an American election.

But here we have this thread....

The Russian 'pee tapes'? I have never seen any voter claim they didn't vote for Trump because of them- but I have seen plenty of Bernie supporters who said they refused to vote for Clinton because of the leaks.

So do you agree with the OP- that we should all be grateful to the Russians for hacking our election?

What pee tapes? The whole Russian Intel that Hillary bought was splooge. But it KINDA GETS YOUR ATTENTION when the National DNI and CIA MARKET that piece of crap as "a US Intel document" with the press. It's part of the Russia Russia Russia noise that DOMINATED the 2 weeks before the elections.

No.. I don't agree with OP. In fact, Hillary/Fusion/Steele/Clapper/Brennan gave Vladimir and the whole Russian Intel establishment the BIGGEST WIN they've EVER HAD as far as damaging American confidence in our political system. There will MONUMENTS to these professional agents that "gossiped" to Fusion for cash. Just look at the aftermath of trying to push that POS off as something important. It's TORN this nation to bits for 2 years.. Now look again at who CREATED the mess. WE DID. Putin just wishes he could take the credit.

And anyone CONTINUING to push this Russia Russia Russia crap is a HERO of the Kremlin. Y'all are gonna get plaques under the statues celebrating the Russian Agents that PASSED the splooge.

ell us all about how the Trump campaign was compromised by Intel operators- and the affect this had.

You don't KNOW the story about the Intel inbeds that went into the campaign BEFORE the investigation even began??? We argued about them here. Whether they were spies or informants. But it happened and you know you it. You MIGHT not know they weren't really FBI "informants".. They were there to dirty up and ENTRAP a lot of Trump Assoc by posing as absolutely phony "russian conduits" with access to dirt on Hillary. Page, Papadopolous, Caputo and Clovis all compared notes and traced these operatives back to CIA and DIA connected professional "instigators".. They were setting all these people up to be interrogated about Russia after the election with phony drama.

Now THAT's interfering with an American election. Kinda VERY serious. Wouldn't expect YOU to agree because you're ill informed and have no objectivity if you have to ASK me to tell you the story and be snarky about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back