If the primaries were held today, would you vote for Trump or DeSantis

If the primaries were held today, would you vote for Trump or DeSantis

• Total voters
hahahanznnanajjzhz.jpeg

you are if you vote for the one-foot-in-the-grave, America-destroying, baby-murdering bidum

definitely
I didn't vote for president in 2016. or 2020.

from the looks of it, I won't be voting for one in 2024.

Oh wow... LOOK!

100% say DeSantis! LOL
I don't like either of their ads. Why antagonize either of their supporters when the outcome will be decided outside factors? Unless some cataclysmic event derails Trump, he will be the nominee. Otherwise, DeSantis will probably be the nominee. In the meantime, attacking DeSantis makes Trump look petty, and attacking Trump makes DeSantis look disloyal to the GOP.

I didn't vote for president in 2016. or 2020.

from the looks of it, I won't be voting for one in 2024.
then you are part of the problem

some help:

one is in favor of murdering helpless children (one party, that is)

should be a no brainer

I don't like either of their ads. Why antagonize either of their supporters when the outcome will be decided outside factors? Unless some cataclysmic event derails Trump, he will be the nominee. Otherwise, DeSantis will probably be the nominee. In the meantime, attacking DeSantis makes Trump look petty, and attacking Trump makes DeSantis look disloyal to the GOP.
well, what else is new?

se la vie and all

some help:

one is in favor of murdering helpless children (one party, that is)

should be a no brainer

NO

YOU are the problem!!

You accept what they shove down your throat.

Our elections have become a farce, and I refuse to participate in them until such time that we get acceptable candidates on the ticket.

th

Oh wow... LOOK!

100% say DeSantis! LOL
If you vote for either one, then you hate America!

NO

YOU are the problem!!

Our elections have become a farce, and I refuse to participate in them until such time that we get acceptable candidates on the ticket.

th

So when are you going to the barricades?

NO

YOU are the problem!!

th
Jesus Christ is not running

But I'm sure He doesn't want His little ones slaughtered... or if they survive the womb... sexualized

no brainer

Forum List

Back