If the primaries were held today, would you vote for Trump or DeSantis

If the primaries were held today, would you vote for Trump or DeSantis

• Total voters

Oh wow... LOOK!

100% say DeSantis! LOL
Why is that if you would support someone else other than those two you are labeled a libtard?

If you don't like Trump fine, then find someone else who can get down in the gutter with Democrats and fight just as dirty as they do and who can afford not to go bankrupt when Dems and the DC swamp attack him/her 24/7 and try to bankrupt them with legal fees.

Desantis doesn't have the financial wealth to weather that storm.

The problem is a party that has no true core ideology or values. They want people’s votes, but cannot provide a single, consistent message about what they stand for.
The R party minus RINOs) has core values.

If you don't see that, maybe you have blinders on

If you don't like Trump fine, then find someone else who can get down in the gutter with Democrats and fight just as dirty as they do and who can afford not to go bankrupt when Dems and the DC swamp attack him/her 24/7 and try to bankrupt them with legal fees.

Desantis doesn't have the financial wealth to weather that storm.
he does if he has truth and the People behind him

And if he ratherthan Trump is the nominee

the People had best be behind him.

To be behind the party of child mutilation, child sexualization.. child murder

nuff said...

I don't like either of their ads. Why antagonize either of their supporters when the outcome will be decided outside factors? Unless some cataclysmic event derails Trump, he will be the nominee. Otherwise, DeSantis will probably be the nominee. In the meantime, attacking DeSantis makes Trump look petty, and attacking Trump makes DeSantis look disloyal to the GOP.

Hope MAGA was worth it. Not only does it look more and more like 2024 will go to Biden, the Senate is probably out of reach for another election, you've lost your patron saint of dis-information, and the current House the GOP actually did win is missing in action.

Trump is the first Republican I ever voted for. I always voted 3rd party until he ran for President.

Trump is the first Republican I ever voted for. I always voted 3rd party until he ran for President.
voting 3rd party is the same as not voting at all, except maybe it is worse

3rd parties just make sure one of the others "wins" without a great majority... How un-American.

I am glad there are only 2 parties

It is this way in God's kingdom also, namely:

You have to choose between 2 parties:

God or Satan

Oh wow... LOOK!

100% say DeSantis! LOL
Isn't DeSantis a groomer whose state is a shithole?

I thought there was possibly an intelligent response here....

voting 3rd party is the same as not voting at all, except maybe it is worse

3rd parties just make sure one of the others "wins" without a great majority... How un-American.

I am glad there are only 2 parties

It is this way in God's kingdom also, namely:

You have to choose between 2 parties:

God or Satan
Both major political parties are corrupt and only concerned with maintaining power. Until Americans wakeup and realized this nothing will change for the better.

then you are part of the problem

some help:

one is in favor of murdering helpless children (one party, that is)

should be a no brainer

And the other party is in favor of letting them starve after birth.

That seems to be a no brainer doesn’t it?

Both major political parties are corrupt and only concerned with maintaining power. Until Americans wakeup and realized this nothing will change for the better.
please

you can "wake" up all you want

there is nothing one can do outside of voting and being publicly outspoken/critical of the system and even when you do that latter one... no guarantee of "success"

But if the powers that be think the People are always going to just willingly accept their BS without a fight... well, a lot of Christians have given up thefight, but some have not... and maybe God will some day intervene when He sees there aren't enough Christians (real ones) anymore...

Oh wow... LOOK!

100% say DeSantis! LOL
Trump has demonstrated that he has the instincts, vision, and skill sets to solve problems and get things done. DeSantis is still very young and unproven on the large stage. So I would likely vote Trump. I also think his amazing accomplishments in his first four years have earned him a second term as President no matter how obnoxious he sometimes can be personally.

I will vote for whomever the GOP nominee is in the general election though because I'm not sure the country can survive another four years of whomever is managing Joe Biden.

I like desantis mentality and personality better. But I'd vote trump in a heartbeat because he is what we need right now. We need trump to be the bulldozer he is to clear shit out.

There is way too much wrong in this country right now, way too much and it goes into the deeper levels of our government. Trump knows this, he has been president already, he has experience and he can on day 1 start rooting out all the decay in our country without wasting time. He has been preparing for it for a long time now.

Forum List

Back