If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

Nope. Having you in my signature doesn’t equate to me talking about you. What a fat idiot you are. It’s there for the other USMB members to laugh at your expense and they do.
LOL

Poor ShortBus, so deranged.

Yes, ShortBus, of you're talking about people in your posts, which includes your signature, you're talking about people. Common sense eludes retards like you.

LOL

Poor ShortBus, so deranged.

Yes, ShortBus, of you're talking about people in your posts, which includes your signature, you're talking about people. Common sense eludes retards like you.
Only an idiot would say that. Thanks for the confirmation, fat loser. Glad it triggers you.

^Triggered^
Fat loser
^^^ projection.

coffeepaper.gif

Biden sucks….idiot still voted for him. Now idiot is enshrined in the Wall of Shame and is triggered.
I'll never understand why you're so incapable of understanding I voted for the guy who sucked less; but suffice it to say, you clearly don't have a brain functioning at anywhere near the capacity to comprehend logic, so there's that.

You can get help for your paranoia. Not so sure about lack of intelligence.
Wow, mindless ad hom sure defeats the reality of Unsolicited mail in ballots with no way of verifying that the person who cast the vote is the registered voter. :thup:

Interesting how you regard half the voting population as Nazis. 80 million of them

And 60 million of them are still living :thup:

and you haven't used your guns to rid the country of tyranny.

Wait, you Nazi vermin keep talking about some insurrection? Insurrections use guns, you know, like this.

1640266540727.png

Home if the brave my arse. You're as weak as piss.

I'm not surprised a Nazi pervert would like being pissed on.

Wow, I do not start many threads, but it is cool to see one I did get to 14 pages!

Well done all

You didn’t accept standing behind your statement. Correct. I asked a question and you made a statement. You’re an idiot
And you didn't accept my return challenge. Because you are a coward. Not just a retard but a cowardly retard.

So another cowardly move by Magnus. Accuses me of something. Can’t back it up and goes sideways. You’re a waste of life. So are you going to stand behind your accusation? Dumbass.
LOL. Poor retard. Still whining. Sorry, retard... this is what you get when you try to play with adults! We will challenge you back. Don't like it? Then don't issue challenges. Get it, retard? Now, fuck off.

And you didn't accept my return challenge. Because you are a coward. Not just a retard but a cowardly retard.
Ah so it’s a return challenge. So you admit I just asked as question and you made a definitive statement. Glad you acknowledged that. Coward.

LOL. Poor retard. Still whining. Sorry, retard... this is what you get when you try to play with adults! We will challenge you back. Don't like it? Then don't issue challenges. Get it, retard? Now, fuck off.
So you said I claimed the election was stolen. Find that post. I ll patiently wait. Coward. You’re such a waste of life.

Ah so it’s a return challenge. So you admit I just asked as question and you made a definitive statement. Glad you acknowledged that. Coward.
Wow. Finally. You get that I issued a challenge? After how many responses? Now, do you get why you are called a retard? Maybe not. You are a retard, after all.

So, what's the response, retard? Let me guess... you won't accept? Fucking cowardly retard.

Wow. Finally. You get that I issued a challenge? After how many responses? Now, do you get why you are called a retard? Maybe not. You are a retard, after all.

So, what's the response, retard? Let me guess... you won't accept? Fucking cowardly retard.
So you issued a counter challenge. Yes or no?

Coward.

Wow, mindless ad hom sure defeats the reality of Unsolicited mail in ballots with no way of verifying that the person who cast the vote is the registered voter. :thup:

And 60 million of them are still living :thup:

Wait, you Nazi vermin keep talking about some insurrection? Insurrections use guns, you know, like this.

View attachment 578926

I'm not surprised a Nazi pervert would like being pissed on.
Are all democrats Nazis?
What was that about paranoia?

Your problem is you know I'm right and you have pathetic justifications.

So you issued a counter challenge. Yes or no?

Coward.
LOL. Poor retard still struggling to figure it out!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I could help you but then where is the fun in that? Figure it out, retard. Have given you plenty of clues.

Forum List

Back