If the investment class is doing better than it ever has, why has job growth been slow?

BOOSH! It's all youv'e got.
Actually Obama declared he would not enforce immigration laws in many instances, that being one.
The Democrats are the obstacle to immigration reform, seeing millions of new voters they can sign up for welfare etc.

How cliche.

Are you saying that the law currently letting hundreds of kids per day melt in to the US population WASN'T signed by Bush Jr.?

:rolleyes:

Are you saying the senior senate Democrat who helped write that law didn't publically make a point that the law already gives Obama the power to stop these illegal kids from pouring across our borders and that congress doesn't need to re-write the thing? Go argue with your own senator Feinstein.

Nothing really. Other than tradition I suppose.

It's just not done in an organized fashion. I'd bet money that the employees of Wal Mart don't know how much of that company that they already collectively own, between individual buy's and retirement funds.

American workers really do need to take more ownership in the means of production, both on their own as individuals and as a collective group.

Are you saying the senior senate Democrat who helped write that law didn't publically make a point that the law already gives Obama the power to stop these illegal kids from pouring across our borders and that congress doesn't need to re-write the thing?

I never mentioned the legislative side of the equation, so, no.

Productivity gains are being funneled away from workers to investors/owners.

Did you know, for example that if the minimum wage had been increased in amounts comparable to worker productivity gains,

it would currently be $21 an hour?

That loss of wages despite productivity increases shows up all across the wage spectrum.

American labor isn't being bled dry, but is being drained a little bit at a time.

BOOSH! It's all youv'e got.
Actually Obama declared he would not enforce immigration laws in many instances, that being one.
The Democrats are the obstacle to immigration reform, seeing millions of new voters they can sign up for welfare etc.

How cliche.

Are you saying that the law currently letting hundreds of kids per day melt in to the US population WASN'T signed by Bush Jr.?

:rolleyes:

That bi-partisan law was passed to protect illegal minors from being exploited by sex traffickers, Average...it's now being used by the Obama Administration to bring in tens of thousands of illegal minors and let them disappear into the populace after they are released to await "hearings". When their court dates finally come around my prediction is that almost ZERO of them show up and little to no effort will ever be made to try and locate them.

This is simply one more example of the Obama Administration deciding that the end justifies the means as they ignore the laws that have been passed by Congress.

:eusa_eh: I thought I heard recently that the Obama Administration asked congress for money for judges and detention centers to deal with the flood of kids that loop-hole allows and got a big "fuck you!" from Boehner & Company...

Do you have a link to any stories detailing how the Obama Administration is "using the law to import illegals"?

That would be some interesting reading :thup:

:eusa_eh: I thought I heard recently that the Obama Administration asked congress for money for judges and detention centers to deal with the flood of kids that loop-hole allows and got a big "fuck you!" from Boehner & Company...

Do you have a link to any stories detailing how the Obama Administration is "using the law to import illegals"?

That would be some interesting reading :thup:

They did in fact ask for more money to take care of the tens of thousands of illegals that have poured across out border and turned themselves in. The Obama Administration really had no choice since the numbers were so large that the system in place was being overwhelmed. I don't think they comprehended how many illegal minors would take advantage of this and were taken off guard. Which by the way is par for the course with Barry & Friends!

Let me ask you what YOU think will happen, Average...

Do you think that those illegal minors will in fact show up for their court date...whenever that happens? Showing up they put themselves at risk for deportation. If they DON'T show up you have have an Administration that has already made it abundantly clear that they have no interest in pursuing them...which of course is why those minors came to the border and turned themselves in to begin with. The reason that so many came is that the word was passed along that they didn't have to fear deportation...that they WOULD be released into the general population and even given transportation to where they wanted to go in the US.

As for the "big fuck you" they got from Congress? That's pretty much the response you get from people when you run a scam on them. The GOP are pissed...and rightfully so.

We can revisit this topic in a year or so when it's obvious that none of those kid's showed up at their court trials and that none of them are hunted down by INS for deportation.

I'll say "I told you so" and you'll call me a racist. Life goes on in the Obama era!

During the Bush years, Republicans helped move over 40,000 factories to China. With the factories gone, the jobs ain't coming back.

We can revisit this topic in a year or so when it's obvious that none of those kid's showed up at their court trials and that none of them are hunted down by INS for deportation.

I'll say "I told you so" and you'll call me a racist. Life goes on in the Obama era!
Won't everyone be dead because of all the Ebola they carry?

The "Obama" era is the era where Republicans got really, really stupid and oh so scared.

If everyone is dead because of Ebola it will be because we have a bunch of incompetent idiots running our government...not because of illegal minors. Nice try though, R-Derp!

If everyone is dead because of Ebola it will be because we have a bunch of incompetent idiots running our government...not because of illegal minors. Nice try though, R-Derp!

Incompetent idiots?

Like scientists and doctors, right?

Incompetent idiots?

Like scientists and doctors, right?

Actually I was referring to all the Harvard educated lawyers that Barry and Company are made up of...a group that is long on academia and short on common sense and practical experience. Remind me who it is that Obama chose to be his new "Ebola Czar", Deanie? Was he a scientist or a doctor?

During the Bush years, Republicans helped move over 40,000 factories to China. With the factories gone, the jobs ain't coming back.

Dude... It's not like the factories magically appeared at the bottom of a box of Lucky Charms when they were in Ohio and Pennsylvania...

Smart Monkeys would build new, state-of-the-art factories :thup:

Even if they have to fight with the old-school, stogy, greedy, investment class among them to do so. ;)

Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) for the youthful vision of the new-school investment class! :beer:

You kids Rock!! :rock:

Dude... It's not like the factories magically appeared at the bottom of a box of Lucky Charms when they were in Ohio and Pennsylvania...

Smart Monkeys would build new, state-of-the-art factories :thup:

Even if they have to fight with the old-school, stogy, greedy, investment class among them to do so. ;)

When they settle for $174 a month over there, they ain't coming back here. This is why Republicans are crying to abolish the minimum wage and get rid of benefits. So ignorant right wingers here can be just like the Chinese over there. Republicans call that "Prosperity through lower wages".

Forum List

Back