If the GOP does NOT Impeach Joe Biden, is the GOP DEAD?? (Poll)

If the Republican House does NOT Impeach Joe Biden, is the GOP DEAD?

• YES

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • NO

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Any impeachment is political
agreed ..but Trumps impeachment was entirely political because anyone with a brain knows he committed no crime to get impeached in the 1st place . his impeachment was rushed .. not so for Biden .. the right will have all the evidence verified before they move to impeach Biden and even with said evidence they may leave it to the voters instead of an actual impeachment .. either way Bidens shady dealings will be made public .

agreed ..but Trumps impeachment was entirely political because anyone with a brain knows he committed no crime to get impeached in the 1st place . his impeachment was rushed .. not so for Biden .. the right will have all the evidence verified before they move to impeach Biden and even with said evidence they may leave it to the voters instead of an actual impeachment .. either way Bidens shady dealings will be made public .
Name one that wasn’t

oh they all were political but a couple had no legal grounds .. like Trumps .. Bidens [according to republicans] if it happens will outline actual crimes like bribes and money laundering .
Stop yourself. You look foolish!

Impeachments are totally political

The word you are looking for is spineless.

sometimes - 3: BLOBFISH

For decades the GOP lived in fear of the Dem's control of the media.
Too bad they didn't have the backbone to just FIX the media and make it fair and balanced again.

Get out of line and the Dem run media attacked them like rabid vermin.
They do that regardless!

Hence the GOP's spineless approach to everything. The GOP volunteered to be doormats.
They are the scalded lapdogs of Washington. Beat me, ignore me, laugh at me, just throw me a bone once in a while.

That's why Dems hate Trump, he refused to be another W doormat and told them to go F themselves.
Fact. Trump is an affront to their power.

I think your own poll kind explains why the GOP is so hesitant.
Even within the ranks of the House, there is division.
On principle, Biden shouldn't just be impeached - he should be in prison.
However, let's be honest: Politics isn't about principles, and it certainly ain't bean bag.
McCarthy know doubt is skeptical regarding the political viability of a Biden impeachment, and I happen to concur.
Right now winning is everything, and poll after poll demonstrates not only does the public see the unfair two-tiered justice system being used to incriminate Trump - but he is beating Biden.
Sun Tzu (or some asshole) said something akin to: "When your enemy is defeating themselves, stay out of their way."
I think this is one of those moments, and an impeachment could upend the virtuous cycle apple cart by allowing Biden's media allies to transform him into the victim.
Why risk it?
At the end of the day, I'm against impeachment, because I want Trump to take office in January '25.
The "Peter Principle" says something akin to "Left alone things ALWAYS go from bad to worse".

Without an Impeachment Trial the MSM and the hi-tech oligarchs will unleash their propaganda storm that there is no evidence Joe did anything wrong. An Impeachment Trial is required to get the TRUTH to the voters.

The RNC/DNC have been sleeping in the same bed together for quite some time now. The GOP needs to be changed to GOR as in "Grand Ole RINO's". Take a look around you & what do you see within America? The statist left owns the Major Managed News Media(MMNM), entertainment industry, communication networks/internet provider services, & dominate the unionized federal, state, county/Boroughs,& city/town bureaucrats(Deep State). The judicial branch appears to be pretty far left also. AND, don't forget the PRIVATE UNIONS that own the medical providers & some other essential services like sanitation/janitorial & airline employees(mechanics, stewardess', tarmac employees etc.

Of course the Dept. Of Education(DOE) owns the parents kids, that are of school age anyway. Oh, I almost forgot to include the AMTRACK & International Seafarers Union employees which both together must number in the millions of employees. I have no way to prove the following but I would Guesstimate that the statist left owns or @ least controls about 65% or so of America & American society. But, when the RNC snuggles up to the DNC for the night in that cozy bed why would the RINO's care as their lover is taking good care of them too!
Dems have the Teacher's union, AFL-CIO, and government unions.
The UAW is looking at the GOP, energy & construction unions too.
Then you need to look at church-goers or not
Soccer moms and safe streets
Minorities wanting change from getting shot at etc.

Trump got 74m votes in 2020, and Biden got 81m, so we'll see how many want top change the "track" we're on.

Naw, plenty of evidence. Look, if third party hearsay makes trump guilty, then players with first hand knowledge trumps third party hearsay, right?
Sorry but there is no evidence... Get out of your right wing media bubble and look at actual evidence... There is none...

That is why we are pages in and ye have no actual evidence....

The problem is that Trump is going to court... Everyone of the witnesses are GOP supporters and ye think it is somehow a Democrats plot...
Don't worry ye will blame the prosecutors first, then the Judge and finally the Jury... At no point will ye ever thing, why was Trump breaking the law...

Now I know your default is to start insulting people and calling everyone mentally ill who doesn't support your view... But lets think about it, Fox news told the right so much bullshit, they had to pay out over $750m... They did that so there CEO wouldn't take the stand...

Sorry but there is no evidence... Get out of your right wing media bubble and look at actual evidence... There is none...

That is why we are pages in and ye have no actual evidence....

The problem is that Trump is going to court... Everyone of the witnesses are GOP supporters and ye think it is somehow a Democrats plot...
Don't worry ye will blame the prosecutors first, then the Judge and finally the Jury... At no point will ye ever thing, why was Trump breaking the law...

Now I know your default is to start insulting people and calling everyone mentally ill who doesn't support your view... But lets think about it, Fox news told the right so much bullshit, they had to pay out over $750m... They did that so there CEO wouldn't take the stand...
So no response to my post

...from another thread:

So if Republicans cannot agree to Impeach Joe Biden, why should we even support them?

With the evidence we've see so far, for bribery, money laundering, the laptop, the whistleblowers, etc., that is 1000x more than the dems had on Trump, and they Impeached Trump TWICE!!

At a minimum I want to know which Republicans would vote against impeaching Biden, so they can be primaried ASAP.

IMHO if there is no Impeachment, there is no GOP.

As long as Donald Trump stands at the head of the Republican Party, the party is dead.

EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP TOUCHES, DIES.

...from another thread:

So if Republicans cannot agree to Impeach Joe Biden, why should we even support them?

With the evidence we've see so far, for bribery, money laundering, the laptop, the whistleblowers, etc., that is 1000x more than the dems had on Trump, and they Impeached Trump TWICE!!

At a minimum I want to know which Republicans would vote against impeaching Biden, so they can be primaried ASAP.

IMHO if there is no Impeachment, there is no GOP.
Kinda 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. The party is devolving, regardless.

Why is impeachment so important these days? My guess is that democrats are trying to pressure the GOP into impeachment because they haven't got an issue or a viable candidate to talk about.

Why is impeachment so important these days? My guess is that democrats are trying to pressure the GOP into impeachment because they haven't got an issue or a viable candidate to talk about.
Right? No need for press

LoL!!!

Forum List

Back