Delaware Judge demands status report on Hunter Biden’s Felony Gun charge

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
this ain't good news for the hunter.

Good they are on top of this because the status is to sweep it under the rug and try running out the clock.

I would say that it isn't good news for the prosecution. This charge is never applied unless the purchaser goes on to commit a crime with the gun. Biden's then girlfriend disposed of the gun - legally, days after Biden bought it, fearing he'd harm himself with it.

If his last name wasn't Biden, he would never have been investigated for this much less charged.

I would say that it isn't good news for the prosecution. This charge is never applied unless the purchaser goes on to commit a crime with the gun. Biden's then girlfriend disposed of the gun - legally, days after Biden bought it, fearing he'd harm himself with it.

If his last name wasn't Biden, he would never have been investigated for this much less charged.
you left out that he was suffering from drug induced hazes which makes it illegal for him to have a gun

I would say that it isn't good news for the prosecution. This charge is never applied unless the purchaser goes on to commit a crime with the gun. Biden's then girlfriend disposed of the gun - legally, days after Biden bought it, fearing he'd harm himself with it. If his last name wasn't Biden, he would never have been investigated for this much less charged.
WRONG AGAIN.
Lying on the FBI form is a CRIME.

The judge could very well throw it out... It is pretty obvious targeting rather than equal justice...

The laugh is that the the Right Wing still thinks he got a sweetheart deal when real lawyers have pointed out that no normal person would had to go through this shit... They are 5 years investigating a late tax payment...

Now they want to have a congressional hearings about it..

you left out that he was suffering from drug induced hazes which makes it illegal for him to have a gun

And he only had one for a couple of days.

I'm consistently reminded of Trump telling Zelensky that he didn't have to actually investigate the Biden's. He just had to announce the investigations and Trump would do the rest.

Given the testimony of the IRS guys, that the Barr DOJ blocked their requests, failed to obtain or execute the search warrant, and dragged their heels throughout 2020 as the election loomed, it appears that Trump really didn't want investigations to be done, he wanted investigations to be announced and "ongoing" so he can milk the whole "Biden Crime Family" lie.

If they conduct REAL investigations and find nothing, like what kept happening with Hillary, they're discredited. It's better to investigate for years without a finding, than to find nothing, and look incompetent - again.

I'm consistently reminded of Trump telling Zelensky that he didn't have to actually investigate the Biden's. He just had to announce the investigations and Trump would do the rest.

Given the testimony of the IRS guys, that the Barr DOJ blocked their requests, failed to obtain or execute the search warrant, and dragged their heels throughout 2020 as the election loomed, it appears that Trump really didn't want investigations to be done, he wanted investigations to be announced and "ongoing" so he can milk the whole "Biden Crime Family" lie.

The
WRONG AGAIN.
Lying on the FBI form is a CRIME.

Agreed, but it's a crime that is never charged unless the purchaser uses the gun to commit a crime. That didn't happen in this case, and Biden only had the gun for a couple of days before his girlfriend turned it in.

She put it in a trash can across the street from a school.

When it comes to Investigating the lies Comer and the Donald Trump Weaponization of Government make up about the Bidens, it is better to have an "ongoing investigation" you can talk and speculate about, about than another report clearing the Bidens of any wrongdoing, like every other Senate and House report on Hunter Biden.

When it comes to Investigating the lies Comer and the Donald Trump Weaponization of Government make up about the Bidens, it is better to have an "ongoing investigation" you can talk and speculate about, about than another report clearing the Bidens of any wrongdoing, like every other Senate and House report on Hunter Biden.
non of which is a crime. I don't care about trump or barr. this thread is about hunter. hint hint

Lying on the form is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison. For being a user of unlawful drugs in possession of a firearm, the punishment is up to five years.

What gun?
There was no gun.

non of which is a crime. I don't care about trump or barr. this thread is about hunter. hint hint

Lying on the form is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison. For being a user of unlawful drugs in possession of a firearm, the punishment is up to five years.
“Up to” as in, rarely given for a first offense.

Forum List

Back