If the GOP does NOT Impeach Joe Biden, is the GOP DEAD?? (Poll)

If the Republican House does NOT Impeach Joe Biden, is the GOP DEAD?

• YES

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • NO

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Timing. Gotta learn from the Democrats.

The Republicans have no timing. They have no message. They are followers. They don't even get sloppy seconds. The democrats do something no matter how outrageous, daring or illegal, then the GOP sits there, mouths wide open, and say: "Gee! Didn't see that one coming! I didn't know they could do that! Gee, that's a good idea, but as good conservatives, we just don't do stuff like that, and now that the democrats have impeached a president twice over nothing, it would be very bad for the country for us to do it a third time! No matter how much Biden actually deserves it! Besides, people might not approve of us then and it might bring negative light on our party and businesses!"

The Impeachment "trial" shows the "evidence".

In Trump's case the "evidence" was total bullshit.

During 2024 if Independents see the Impeachment evidence, Joe loses.
Meaningless

The Republicans have no timing. They have no message. They are followers. They don't even get sloppy seconds. The democrats do something no matter how outrageous, daring or illegal, then the GOP sits there, mouths wide open, and say: "Gee! Didn't see that one coming! I didn't know they could do that! Gee, that's a good idea, but as good conservatives, we just don't do stuff like that, and now that the democrats have impeached a president twice over nothing, it would be very bad for the country for us to do it a third time! No matter how much Biden actually deserves it! Besides, people might not approve of us then and it might bring negative light on our party and businesses!"
Trump

I think your own poll kind explains why the GOP is so hesitant.

Even within the ranks of the House, there is division.

On principle, Biden shouldn't just be impeached - he should be in prison.

However, let's be honest: Politics isn't about principles, and it certainly ain't bean bag.

McCarthy know doubt is skeptical regarding the political viability of a Biden impeachment, and I happen to concur.

Right now winning is everything, and poll after poll demonstrates not only does the public see the unfair two-tiered justice system being used to incriminate Trump - but he is beating Biden.

Sun Tzu (or some asshole) said something akin to: "When your enemy is defeating themselves, stay out of their way."

I think this is one of those moments, and an impeachment could upend the virtuous cycle apple cart by allowing Biden's media allies to transform him into the victim.

Why risk it?

At the end of the day, I'm against impeachment, because I want Trump to take office in January '25.

When that movement gets big enough, it should separate itself from the GOP and rename itself as a third party. I like the name "Tea Party,"

Again, I gotta disagree with someone whose opinion I respect.

Not with you on this one.

When the Trump wing gets big enough, we ARE the Party.

And if you extricate the gerontological leadership in the Senate?

We're already well more than halfway there.

The GOP is dead, but impeachment of Biden has nothing to do with it. MAGA killed and consumed the GOP. They just haven't changed the name.

Yeah, if only we could bring back the warmongering neocons and globalist America Last scum.

We'd reinvigorate the party I tells ya!

Too bad they all went across the aisle to the Democrats, who are now the very fascists they used to accuse the Bush Republicans of being.

I guess "If ya can't beat em, join em" still has a place in contemporary parlance.

I prefer a Impeachment Inquiry due to the power to call witness to dig-up more dirt. If it then moves to impeachment then that's fine. Put in the work first.

My prediction:

There'll be an inquiry, but no impeachment.

It's a clock issue....Dig-up dirt till the election to see which way that goes and impeach during the lame duck session if it's necessary.

It's only necessary if it's politically amenable.

And my guess is McCarthy is going to determine it ain't.

The counter argument would be the Freedom Caucus convinces him otherwise with threats to vacate his Speakership.

But I don't think the rank and file are with them.

...from another thread:

So if Republicans cannot agree to Impeach Joe Biden, why should we even support them?

With the evidence we've see so far, for bribery, money laundering, the laptop, the whistleblowers, etc., that is 1000x more than the dems had on Trump, and they Impeached Trump TWICE!!

At a minimum I want to know which Republicans would vote against impeaching Biden, so they can be primaried ASAP.

IMHO if there is no Impeachment, there is no GOP.
The RNC/DNC have been sleeping in the same bed together for quite some time now. The GOP needs to be changed to GOR as in "Grand Ole RINO's". Take a look around you & what do you see within America? The statist left owns the Major Managed News Media(MMNM), entertainment industry, communication networks/internet provider services, & dominate the unionized federal, state, county/Boroughs,& city/town bureaucrats(Deep State). The judicial branch appears to be pretty far left also. AND, don't forget the PRIVATE UNIONS that own the medical providers & some other essential services like sanitation/janitorial & airline employees(mechanics, stewardess', tarmac employees etc.

Of course the Dept. Of Education(DOE) owns the parents kids, that are of school age anyway. Oh, I almost forgot to include the AMTRACK & International Seafarers Union employees which both together must number in the millions of employees. I have no way to prove the following but I would Guesstimate that the statist left owns or @ least controls about 65% or so of America & American society. But, when the RNC snuggles up to the DNC for the night in that cozy bed why would the RINO's care as their lover is taking good care of them too!

The word you are looking for is spineless. For decades the GOP lived in fear of the Dem's control of the media. Get out of line and the Dem run media attacked them like rabid vermin. Hence the GOP's spineless approach to everything. The GOP volunteered to be doormats.

That's why Dems hate Trump, he refused to be another W doormat and told them to go F themselves.

The word you are looking for is spineless. For decades the GOP lived in fear of the Dem's control of the media. Get out of line and the Dem run media attacked them like rabid vermin. Hence the GOP's spineless approach to everything. The GOP volunteered to be doormats.
Trump yelled stop it, then we learned what gopers were bought, McConnell is one

...from another thread:

So if Republicans cannot agree to Impeach Joe Biden, why should we even support them?

With the evidence we've see so far, for bribery, money laundering, the laptop, the whistleblowers, etc., that is 1000x more than the dems had on Trump, and they Impeached Trump TWICE!!

At a minimum I want to know which Republicans would vote against impeaching Biden, so they can be primaried ASAP.

IMHO if there is no Impeachment, there is no GOP.

There is no "evidence." If there were I'd be all for it. That's why there is infighting. One group of republicans want to impeach because Trump was impeached and no other reason and another group sees an impeachment as pointless because impeaching a president just to get back at the other party is simply childish and makes you a laughing stock.

There is no "evidence." If there were I'd be all for it. That's why there is infighting. One group of republicans want to impeach because Trump was impeached and no other reason and another group sees an impeachment as pointless because impeaching a president just to get back at the other party is simply childish and makes you a laughing stock.
Naw, plenty of evidence. Look, if third party hearsay makes trump guilty, then players with first hand knowledge trumps third party hearsay, right?

Naw, plenty of evidence. Look, if third party hearsay makes trump guilty, then players with first hand knowledge trumps third party hearsay, right?

You're delusional. Trump was red handed. That's why he's been indicted twice. End of story.

You're delusional. Trump was red handed. That's why he's been indicted twice. End of story.
Huh, third party hearsay is red handed and an actual partnership is not!!! See, you all got your dicks in your hands

Forum List

Back