If the election were right now?

Did you really just extrapolate 621 people to mean "most other people"?

Seriously?

I'm guessing you don't understand how polling works.

I most certainly do...

I also understand MOE's and party poll sponsors and oversampling...

I also understood this:
PPP conducted a national survey of 621 voters from September 18th to 21st. The
survey’s margin of error is +/-3.9%. Other factors, such as refusal to be interviewed and
weighting, may introduce additional error that is more difficult to quantify.

I also understand you to be a flaming leftist hack who thinks Barry's shit smells like fine perfume...
did they include the demographic breakdown of those polled?

I most certainly do...

I also understood this:
survey’s margin of error is +/-3.9%. Other factors, such as refusal to be interviewed and

I also understand you to be a flaming leftist hack who thinks Barry's shit smells like fine perfume...

Yes, they did.

40% McCain voters - 45% Obama voters - 15% other/don't recall
19% liberal - 44% moderate - 37% conservative
40% Democrat - 35% Republican - 25% independent

Edit: Oy, was preparing to type the ethnic data, got ahead of myself and put an ethnic line on the party ID line.

Last edited:

I most certainly do...

I also understood this:

Yes - oversampled Dems....

Can and are are two different words...

I could link you to an online dictionary if you think it would help you on that...

Isn't it a little late for you to be up, junior?

wow, the irony

Dive, unlike you, he can't carry on a discussion without resulting to childish snark. While I disagree with you on pretty much every issue imaginable, you engage in good faith. He just sits around lobbing personal attacks without really contributing anything to the discussion.

I most certainly do...

I also understood this:

Wrong. They oversampled McCain voters (Obama +5 as opposed to Obama +7 in the election) and oversampled members of the both parties (six percent more Democrats that in the general population, but twelve percent more Republicans than in the general population).

Wrong. They oversampled McCain voters (Obama +5 as opposed to Obama +7 in the election) and oversampled members of the both parties (six percent more Democrats that in the general population, but twelve percent more Republicans than in the general population).

40 > 35

Isn't it a little late for you to be up, junior?

wow, the irony

Dive, unlike you, he can't carry on a discussion without resulting to childish snark. While I disagree with you on pretty much every issue imaginable, you engage in good faith. He just sits around lobbing personal attacks without really contributing anything to the discussion.

I've tried for years to have intelligent conversation with you and it was not met with in-kind response... That dog doesn't hunt...

wow, the irony

I've tried for years to have intelligent conversation with you and it was not met with in-kind response... That dog doesn't hunt...

O please. Your routine here is the same as it was elsewhere.

O please. Your routine here is the same as it was elsewhere.

I have no routine... I engage with those who seek engagement...

You proved long ago that you had no interest in that... Don't really care, but I certainly enjoy exposing your bullshit...

40 > 35
and thats about the right proportion for party identification

actually, it undersampled "other" and over sampled both dems and repubs

RGS, what on earth gives you the idea that you will in any way determine what I talk about, or to whom, or even when?

Deficit spending to avert a major depression is a wise move. Deficit spending while giving the very wealthy a tax break, and engaging in two wars, is insanity.

Unemployment is bad, but getting worse at a lesser rate than it was. If it turns around in the summer of 2010, President Obama will get the credit, whether you like that or not. If it fails to, then it will be bad news for the Democrats.

The financial crisis was a direct of lack of government control of some very asinine business practices. Failure to control those practices in the future will result in a revisit to this type of crisis.

And Democrats are to blame for all 3. But you keep those blinders on and sing happily along your merry way while Obama and company drag us down to a level we probably can not recover from. Ohh and did you forget, BOOOOSH did it.

Indeed, he did:lol:

The federal government's incompetent mismangement of Fannie/Freddie is ground zero for this current economic collapse--in which they decided to co-sign our names to 50% of the mortgages in this country--while lowering lending standards & requirements. All financial bail-outs thereafter lead right back to the failure & collapse of Fannie/Freddie.

Created by democrats--managed by democrats--& warnings of the inevitable collapse ignored by democrats.

Read it & weap----:lol::lol::lol:

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending - The New York Times

Last edited:

Forum List

Back