If the election were right now?

Would you vote for Obama?

Yes, I would. The present Rushpublican Party is still completely out of touch with reality. I see no candidates that have the balls to try to bring that party back to the party of Eisenhower.

So, in the future, NEVER talk about deficit spending, unemployment or Government control, because you JUST admitted you support all 3.

You see this is the problem: the Republicans claim to oppose the three now that they are out of power, but when Bush was the president, they employed deficit military spending and deficit tax cuts. Bush got the bailout ball rolling with AIG, Bear Stearns and the banking industry... now they're waving battleflags against all their leadership supported now that the Dems are taking the helm and trying to co-opt a lot of it.

Call me when there's a legitimate(Sorry Green Party) third party involved. This Democratic/Republican back and forth is getting old.

But seriously, look back at the 2008 election post primaries:

Americans had to choose between Barack Obama and John McCain( With a side of awful Sarah Palin). Maybe the worst options this country has EVER had to choose from in the history of the Presidential Election.

The best candidate was easily Ron Paul.

Oh yeah. You all with your faux outlier polls are assuming way too much about Obama's support. He's going all the way to 2016.

Call me when there's a legitimate(Sorry Green Party) third party involved. This Democratic/Republican back and forth is getting old.

But seriously, look back at the 2008 election post primaries:

Americans had to choose between Barack Obama and John McCain( With a side of awful Sarah Palin). Maybe the worst options this country has EVER had to choose from in the history of the Presidential Election.

The best candidate was easily Ron Paul.

:clap2:

Thank you for paying attention!!!

Depends on who else is on the ballot. Voting for a President isn't done in a vacuum.

If the Republicans run Mitt and fail to take the House and Senate in 2010, I'd vote Mitt. Most of the other GOP candidates I wouldn't consider under any circumstances. Palin would be a disaster, Newt is a mess, Jindal is a failure.... Other than Mitt who is there?

If the Republicans take the House and Senate in 2010, then I'm voting to Re-Elect Obama. I've seen what Republican control of the House, Senate, and Oval Office was like under DeLay/Frist/Bush, and under no circumstances would I vote to bring that mess back.

No way in HELL would I vote for that little black theology, marxist, racist, no experience, community organizer, spend the country into certain debt death, enemy of the constitution, liberal, rectum. Didn't the first time.

Ron Paul for President.

But don't even worry about it RGS. obamaturd will NOT be enjoying a second term...

3992704547_a7a114d918_o.jpg

not only yes but hell yes!!!! i would never vote for a republican, the last time i even considered it was in 2000 when Mccain was a possible candidate but the Bush smears did him in.

Forum List

Back