If the election were right now?

Do you honestly believe that anyone who voted for him last November will admit that they would not vote for him today?

Would you vote for Obama?

Yes, I would. The present Rushpublican Party is still completely out of touch with reality. I see no candidates that have the balls to try to bring that party back to the party of Eisenhower.

So, in the future, NEVER talk about deficit spending, unemployment or Government control, because you JUST admitted you support all 3.

Do you honestly believe that anyone who voted for him last November will admit that they would not vote for him today?

Why should we not vote for him? You people have offered not one constructive idea to the problems this nation is facing. You have become the party of NO, the Do Nothing Party. And you had eight years in which you proved yourselves completely incompetant in foreign affairs and domestic issues.

Would you vote for Obama?

Yes, I would. The present Rushpublican Party is still completely out of touch with reality. I see no candidates that have the balls to try to bring that party back to the party of Eisenhower.

So, in the future, NEVER talk about deficit spending, unemployment or Government control, because you JUST admitted you support all 3.

RGS, what on earth gives you the idea that you will in any way determine what I talk about, or to whom, or even when?

Deficit spending to avert a major depression is a wise move. Deficit spending while giving the very wealthy a tax break, and engaging in two wars, is insanity.

Unemployment is bad, but getting worse at a lesser rate than it was. If it turns around in the summer of 2010, President Obama will get the credit, whether you like that or not. If it fails to, then it will be bad news for the Democrats.

The financial crisis was a direct of lack of government control of some very asinine business practices. Failure to control those practices in the future will result in a revisit to this type of crisis.

Why should we not vote for him? You people have offered not one constructive idea to the problems this nation is facing. You have become the party of NO, the Do Nothing Party. And you had eight years in which you proved yourselves completely incompetant in foreign affairs and domestic issues.

And you have become the party of the no limit credit card for trillions in pork & non-sense spending with absolutely no idea on how you intend to pay it back.

$childrens-debt-tmwha090226.gif

We cannot BORROW & SPEND our way to PROSPERITY.

Last edited:

RGS, what on earth gives you the idea that you will in any way determine what I talk about, or to whom, or even when?

Deficit spending to avert a major depression is a wise move. Deficit spending while giving the very wealthy a tax break, and engaging in two wars, is insanity.

Unemployment is bad, but getting worse at a lesser rate than it was. If it turns around in the summer of 2010, President Obama will get the credit, whether you like that or not. If it fails to, then it will be bad news for the Democrats.

The financial crisis was a direct of lack of government control of some very asinine business practices. Failure to control those practices in the future will result in a revisit to this type of crisis.

And Democrats are to blame for all 3. But you keep those blinders on and sing happily along your merry way while Obama and company drag us down to a level we probably can not recover from. Ohh and did you forget, BOOOOSH did it.

And Democrats are to blame for all 3. But you keep those blinders on and sing happily along your merry way while Obama and company drag us down to a level we probably can not recover from. Ohh and did you forget, BOOOOSH did it.

Indeed, he did:lol:

I would, and so would most other people, it seems...

Public Policy Polling
Margin of error: ±3.9%
Sample size: 621
September 18–21, 2009

Obama 50% - Jeb Bush 37%
Obama 48% - Huckabee 41%
Obama 53% - Palin 38%
Obama 48% - Romney 38%

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_9241023.pdf

Did you really just extrapolate 621 people to mean "most other people"?

Seriously?

I'm guessing you don't understand how polling works.

Yes, Bush did it. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan weren't even in the budget under Bush, not to mention tax cuts for the richest.

Why should we not vote for him?

Knowing what you know now? If you're okay with it, so am I. I do have several friends, however, who frequently express their remorse about their vote.

You people have offered not one constructive idea to the problems this nation is facing. You have become the party of NO, the Do Nothing Party. And you had eight years in which you proved yourselves completely incompetant in foreign affairs and domestic issues.

I have no idea to whom you are referring when you say "You people." I know you're not referring to me. I assume you are referring to Republican law makers. The same ones who lost control of Congress in 2006, right? Yeah, they're pretty damn incompetent. Though I'm not sure, would you consider it more incompetent to control both the House and the Senate, with a filibuster proof majority, and the Oval Office, and still not be able to get things?

Maybe the collective GOP has not presented solid alternatives to some of the ill-fated plans from this administration, (Ron Paul has) but is it really better to do the wrong thing blatantly or try to talk about intelligently and work out what could be the best solution. Is it really better to rush through plans that in the long run only help your buddies, and hope the American poeple don't notice? Sounds like the Bush plan to me. Oh and then if you oppose what they are trying to do, you are racists and ignorant? What kind of leaders would call their own citizens names?

Oh and as far as domestic issues and foreign affairs....2016 Olympics :) Great speech capt.

and to answer the original question, I would vote the same way I did to begin with, by writing in Ron Paul.

I hate to keep talking about the guy, but he has changed the way i ignored politics in the past and he has made me realize that not ALL of them are corrupt and there actually is someone who cares about us in Congress.

I would, and so would most other people, it seems...

Public Policy Polling
Margin of error: ±3.9%
Sample size: 621
September 18–21, 2009

Obama 50% - Jeb Bush 37%
Obama 48% - Huckabee 41%
Obama 53% - Palin 38%
Obama 48% - Romney 38%

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_9241023.pdf

Did you really just extrapolate 621 people to mean "most other people"?

Seriously?

I'm guessing you don't understand how polling works.

I most certainly do...

I also understand MOE's and party poll sponsors and oversampling...

I also understood this:
PPP conducted a national survey of 621 voters from September 18th to 21st. The
survey’s margin of error is +/-3.9%. Other factors, such as refusal to be interviewed and
weighting, may introduce additional error that is more difficult to quantify.

I also understand you to be a flaming leftist hack who thinks Barry's shit smells like fine perfume...

You do? Then why were you claiming just a few minutes ago that polls can't be representative of the broader population?

Forum List

Back