If The Economy Is So Great Why Can't Most People Miss One Paycheck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a teacher for 21 years and the only time the federal government set the curriculum was when I worked for the federal government. Show me the federal curriculum that schools are required to use, dumbass!

liar

Show us the curriculum and prove that I am a liar or go crawl back under your rock! You can Google, right?
liar dumbass

Thank you for admitting defeat! You cannot prove your point because it simply does not exist.

Now everyone know that you are completely full of shit and your proper place is on ignore. You are not even entertaining enough to keep around to laugh at!
so tell us admiral dumbass, what does the dept of ed do???

They don't set curriculum, like you claimed, dumbass!

Show us the curriculum and prove that I am a liar or go crawl back under your rock! You can Google, right?
liar dumbass

Thank you for admitting defeat! You cannot prove your point because it simply does not exist.

Now everyone know that you are completely full of shit and your proper place is on ignore. You are not even entertaining enough to keep around to laugh at!

I never claimed that

Is it right that banks borrow from the fed at 2 or 3% then banks charge 24% intrest on credit card balances. I think everyone should be able to borrow from the fed at 2% intrest.
Since you are a dumbass, and I will explain why 20% is charged on credit cards. How many people default on credit cards?
20% on a credit card when banks pay 2% on savings is criminal

Credit cards are a choice, not a mandate.
a choice that should be avoided at all cost

Not at all cost. If one is disciplined and pays off one's card in full each month, the convenience factor is worth it. Also, credit card companies provide a measure of consumer protection when dealing with merchants, especially online ones.

rather interesting responses, and from sorts that've been around....laying blame on the trappings or greed of this generation ......while quoting gub'mit economical stats as validation.

you folks do realize they'll foist any uptick as their successful cure, simutaneously blaming their predecessors for the disease

so much of it's an economic moment in time, their usual deceptive metric.

little consideration seems available for say, 40-50 years juxtaposed to the middle class lifestyle , well being, worth.

which is about my working tenure, and yes i remember when a blue collar could have a stay @ home wife, one income white picket fence suburbia existence

I guess some of you forgot that....

~S~

I have not. Isn't that what MAGA is about?

Is it right that banks borrow from the fed at 2 or 3% then banks charge 24% intrest on credit card balances. I think everyone should be able to borrow from the fed at 2% intrest.
Since you are a dumbass, and I will explain why 20% is charged on credit cards. How many people default on credit cards?

Not at all cost. If one is disciplined and pays off one's card in full each month, the convenience factor is worth it. Also, credit card companies provide a measure of consumer protection when dealing with merchants, especially online ones.
I can see it for state employees since some get paid once a month or someone that gets paid every 2 weeks, but they are flirting with the devil

I can see it for state employees since some get paid once a month or someone that gets paid every 2 weeks, but they are flirting with the devil

I haven't carried a balance on my credit cards except the first year I had one. It was a good lesson in the costs of credit that I learned quickly.

Because far to many people don't know how to manage money or how to live within there means if you can't or wont do this your going to be in financial peril no matter what the economy is like.

I don't know if it's that so much or that we conditioned people to believe somebody will always bail them out. We no longer live in a world of working or starving. Somehow, somewhere there is a program for everybody in the event of failure.

So how many younger people do you know today that work a lot of hours or have two jobs? That's what we did years ago. I know or am familiar with very few. One of them is my nephew, but he's in his early 30's still living at home with his mother. He has a Masters degree and is trying to payoff college loans. I think a lot of younger people find themselves in that situation today because we have way more people going to college than years ago, and even then, college was affordable back then.
Keep in mind that a lot of the "unemployment" among young people is due to job changes. And yes, there are plenty of young people that have two jobs. One of my granddaughters is going to college and has two jobs now. One of my daughters is raising 3 kids on her own and has 2 jobs. Often a second job is a necessity for young people because many jobs today are part time and temp.

The other day, I was talking to the girl that was cleaning our condo. She's in college in her second year majoring in Fine Arts. I ask what she planned to do with her degree. She said, she had no idea where she might get a job but anything would better than cleaning houses and raising her kids on welfare. I think there are a lot of kids like this. They don't have the aptitude or background to get an education that leads to really good paying jobs so they get an education in something that they hope will just help them get a job with possibilities, at least something better than scrubbing floors and toilets.

liar dumbass

I never claimed that

Yes, you did. You conveniently did not quote it here. so I can't shove it up your ass!

Everything is based on the unwise getting too much freedoms

That brings the crooks in many ways

Makes them buy things they don't need

And makes them vote in crooks

Democracies all commit suicide

liar dumbass

I never claimed that

Yes, you did. You conveniently did not quote it here. so I can't shove it up your ass!
do you like shoving things up mens ass's???

its OK if you do,,,but sorry I dont swing that way

I never claimed that

You know you'd love it! Why else would you do thing to force others to make it happen?

I never claimed that

You know you'd love it! Why else would you do thing to force others to make it happen?
NOPE,,,a doctor used his finger when I was 15 and I vowed never again,,,so I will most likely die from undiagnosed colon cancer

I never claimed that

NOPE,,,a doctor used his finger when I was 15 and I vowed never again,,,so I will most likely die from undiagnosed colon cancer

Ignorance usually results in death at some time or another. You will just be further proof.

Besides, if you think back, I'll bet both of his hands were on your shoulders at the time!

rather interesting responses, and from sorts that've been around....laying blame on the trappings or greed of this generation ......while quoting gub'mit economical stats as validation.

you folks do realize they'll foist any uptick as their successful cure, simutaneously blaming their predecessors for the disease

little consideration seems available for say, 40-50 years juxtaposed to the middle class lifestyle , well being, worth.

which is about my working tenure, and yes i remember when a blue collar could have a stay @ home wife, one income white picket fence suburbia existence

~S~

Middle class lifestyle now vs then is easy to ring up MM
348b9c2b642ed93a0c11d6ba67ba47d6.png

Many factors comprise any given economy, but the one simple fact of a vanishing middle class has been on the table for a generation now

No one administration will either take responsibility , nor provide remedies

we all want 'happy days' ,and they keep selling us slogans that don't lead to them

unless you're 1% of the top 1%.....

~S~

~S~

Many factors comprise any given economy, but the one simple fact of a vanishing middle class has been on the table for a generation now

we all want 'happy days' ,and they keep selling us slogans that don't lead to them

~S~

Given the unwise too much freedoms is the cause.

~S~

~S~

Given the unwise too much freedoms is the cause.

Can never have too much freedom or personal responsibility.

I never claimed that

Ignorance usually results in death at some time or another. You will just be further proof.

Besides, if you think back, I'll bet both of his hands were on your shoulders at the time!

it was a funny story,,,he said he wanted to do a rectal, I looked at my dad and he said he was going to stick his finger in my butt,,,I said like fuck he is,,,

and how could his finger be in my ass if both his hands are on my shoulders

admiral dumbass is a good name for you

The economy is only doing well if you are in the top 10%. For everybody else, not so much.

Like Bill Maher? Or Barrack Obama? Or Warren Buffet? Or Bill Gates? Or the Clintons? Or me? I am doing just fine, because I dont rely on someone else to take care of me, but have enough income of my own, not to worry about missing a paycheck. Many of my friends, who own their own businesses dont worry about missing a paycheck either. Seems that when you rely on the government to take care of you, you will be fucked every time by that government. The government isnt the answer, the government is the problem....

Did you miss the part about paycheck, or are you really that obtuse?

Most people work for a living as employees and don't own their own business. They don't rely on the government.

Like Maher said, the problem is we can't have a socioeconomic system, that is of the benefit of the few.

Which is why we will be returning to a socioeconomic system that existed between 1947-1980.

Being the successful business owner that you are, this shouldn't be an issue for you right?

I have my income coming in from Dividend paying stocks between 6 - 10% annually. I started investing back in 1987 with Home Depot and bought other stocks since then. My annual income is over $400,000 year. Everyone could be doing this, but the liberal elites dont want you to know about it, because then you would be more like them....

Yeah, I use to think that. I started investing in stocks and mutual funds in 1968 and have never stopped which has provided a great income for me and my family and has made it possible to help family members who needed help

However, many people are just not that lucky. I was because I got to go college and got a good paying job and kept one till I retired. For various reasons many people just lose faith in themselves. They believe they are losers and that's what they become. They would never invest in the stock market because they don't believe they will succeed.

I think it all starts when your very young. Some parents can instill in their kids self esteem and a believe that they can succeed. Other parents do just the opposite.

The economy is only doing well if you are in the top 10%. For everybody else, not so much.

The same reason Donald has gone bankrupt over and over. Reckless spending behaviors and general stupidity.

Speaking of general stupidity, how do you call "over and over again" when the number is actually five bankruptcies after owning or operating over 550 companies?

And you know damn well that all those companies are nothing more than pieces of paper. Having 500 passthrough LLCs doesn't mean you actually own 500 businesses. It simply means you have 500 complicated loopholes to use for tax and debt dodging.

Like Bill Maher? Or Barrack Obama? Or Warren Buffet? Or Bill Gates? Or the Clintons? Or me? I am doing just fine, because I dont rely on someone else to take care of me, but have enough income of my own, not to worry about missing a paycheck. Many of my friends, who own their own businesses dont worry about missing a paycheck either. Seems that when you rely on the government to take care of you, you will be fucked every time by that government. The government isnt the answer, the government is the problem....

Did you miss the part about paycheck, or are you really that obtuse?

Most people work for a living as employees and don't own their own business. They don't rely on the government.

Like Maher said, the problem is we can't have a socioeconomic system, that is of the benefit of the few.

Which is why we will be returning to a socioeconomic system that existed between 1947-1980.

Being the successful business owner that you are, this shouldn't be an issue for you right?

I have my income coming in from Dividend paying stocks between 6 - 10% annually. I started investing back in 1987 with Home Depot and bought other stocks since then. My annual income is over $400,000 year. Everyone could be doing this, but the liberal elites dont want you to know about it, because then you would be more like them....

Yeah, I use to think that. I started investing in stocks and mutual funds in 1968 and have never stopped which has provided a great income for me and my family and has made it possible to help family members who needed help

However, many people are just not that lucky. I was because I got to go college and got a good paying job and kept one till I retired. For various reasons many people just lose faith in themselves. They believe they are losers and that's what they become. They would never invest in the stock market because they don't believe they will succeed.

I think it all starts when your very young. Some parents can instill in their kids self esteem and a believe that they can succeed. Other parents do just the opposite.

a lack of parenting has contributed greatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back