The looming Democratic primary...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
A few years ago the Republican primary ran 17 official entrants I believe it was.
I found it annoying the thought to myself that it looks like the primary needs a pre-primary. Now I'm not trying to discourage participation each person who entered that primary how to make a considerable expenditure as far as I know just to be named but I saw the crowded field as far more of a hindrance to the general public then any kind of real assistance. This time it looks like it's going to be a circus on the Democrat side with as many as thirty entrants. Is that too many? should there be some type of preselection process that keeps the field down to say six?

Jo

A few years ago the Republican primary ran 17 official entrants I believe it was.
I found it annoying the thought to myself that it looks like the primary needs a pre-primary. Now I'm not trying to discourage participation each person who entered that primary how to make a considerable expenditure as far as I know just to be named but I saw the crowded field as far more of a hindrance to the general public then any kind of real assistance. This time it looks like it's going to be a circus on the Democrat side with as many as thirty entrants. Is that too many? should there be some type of preselection process that keeps the field down to say six?

Jo
Just pick ONE...and give the rest lobotomies...

Jo
We should do that with conservitards!

Oh, somebody already did.

Jo
/----/ DemocRAT dream ticket
upload_2019-1-20_9-55-17.png

Jo
We should do that with conservitards!

Oh, somebody already did.
I would have said pick ONE...and the rest can donate their brain cells to that one...but...GARBAGE IN..GARBAGE OUT...

Jo
View attachment 241110
Too bad the D's don't have someone named WACKER...

Jo
View attachment 241110
Too bad the D's don't have someone named WACKER...
/----/ They did, but sadly he passed some years ago
Earl Wacker
Notice Condolences

2506162_1_20101107.jpgx

Passed away on November 2, 2010 in his home in Penngrove. Devoted and loving husband of the late Lucille Wacker.

The more the merrier. With all their wacked out ideas and SJW pandering the resulting slugfest should be spectacular to watch.
/----/ It's fun to watch Liberals try to out-liberal each other - who can give the most $$$ away - who can raise taxes the most - who has more compassion.

Forum List

Back