If The Economy Is So Great Why Can't Most People Miss One Paycheck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why most people can't afford to miss a paycheck:

The 16th Amendment + the Federal Reserve - the Gold Standard

Add to that, our instant gratification consumerist culture and the extreme financial illiteracy of people who think they are "credit card millionaires" and that a home equity loan is free.

Last edited:
someone with a master's should know that Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment even if all potential labor market participants were required to obtain a doctorate before participating in the market for labor.

I have never denied that Capitalism had a natural rate of unemployment, of course it does that is why 4% is considered full employment.

We differ on if it is a bad thing and what should be done about it.
You miss the point. We have a "natural rate of unemployment for the bottom line of capitalists" not the People.

The People would prefer a natural rate of employment for the People.

We are all capitalists, or if you have more than half a brain you are.

Also, if there is a natural rate of unemployment, there has to be a corresponding natural rate of employment.
Why is there any homeless problem in "Right to Work" States.

Not everyone wants to work, not everyone is willing to do what it takes to better themselves, not everyone has the skills needed for the jobs that are there.
and that is their problem not mine

The economy is only doing well if you are in the top 10%. For everybody else, not so much.

The same reason Donald has gone bankrupt over and over. Reckless spending behaviors and general stupidity.

Donald Trump has NEVER filed for personal bankruptcy. Either you are a dumbass or a liar. You choose!

Most live paycheck to paycheck because they don't make enough to save and corporate wages aren't spectacular for most. The system dictates most will have to live paycheck to paycheck.
How about most live paycheck to paycheck, because today's schools dont teach economics anymore...They teach the kids classes that will enable them to get into college, where again, they teach them how to put a penis in a man's ass, but nothing to keep them economically sound...Ban the Dept of Education, fire all of the communists who flock there...

Once again, the determination of what is taught in your local public schools is NOT dictated by the federal government. Your post is a lie, through and through. Fix the problem if you see one. Don't lie and make it someone else's fault when you are ignorant of the cause.

The economy is only doing well if you are in the top 10%. For everybody else, not so much.

The same reason Donald has gone bankrupt over and over. Reckless spending behaviors and general stupidity.

Donald Trump has NEVER filed for personal bankruptcy. Either you are a dumbass or a liar. You choose!

because he is his company he has filed for it several times,,,at best its semantics

Most live paycheck to paycheck because they don't make enough to save and corporate wages aren't spectacular for most. The system dictates most will have to live paycheck to paycheck.
How about most live paycheck to paycheck, because today's schools dont teach economics anymore...They teach the kids classes that will enable them to get into college, where again, they teach them how to put a penis in a man's ass, but nothing to keep them economically sound...Ban the Dept of Education, fire all of the communists who flock there...

Once again, the determination of what is taught in your local public schools is NOT dictated by the federal government. Your post is a lie, through and through. Fix the problem if you see one. Don't lie and make it someone else's fault when you are ignorant of the cause.
sorry admiral dumbass you are the one lying now

because he is his company he has filed for it several times,,,at best its semantics

No, only a dumbass like you thinks it is semantics. There are other investors involved in those projects.

I was a teacher for 21 years and the only time the federal government set the curriculum was when I worked for the federal government. Show me the federal curriculum that schools are required to use, dumbass!

No, only a dumbass like you thinks it is semantics. There are other investors involved in those projects.

but it was trumps actions and lies that led to it

facxe it hes a fuck up as a businesss man,,, and he has had to only depend on himself cause no one wants to do business with him anymore

I was a teacher for 21 years and the only time the federal government set the curriculum was when I worked for the federal government. Show me the federal curriculum that schools are required to use, dumbass!

liar

Very little personal wealth in the working class

someone with a master's should know that Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment even if all potential labor market participants were required to obtain a doctorate before participating in the market for labor.

I have never denied that Capitalism had a natural rate of unemployment, of course it does that is why 4% is considered full employment.

We differ on if it is a bad thing and what should be done about it.
You miss the point. We have a "natural rate of unemployment for the bottom line of capitalists" not the People.

The People would prefer a natural rate of employment for the People.

We are all capitalists, or if you have more than half a brain you are.

Also, if there is a natural rate of unemployment, there has to be a corresponding natural rate of employment.
Why is there any homeless problem in "Right to Work" States.

Not everyone wants to work, not everyone is willing to do what it takes to better themselves, not everyone has the skills needed for the jobs that are there.

Actually I think a bigger problem is drugs. Many better paying jobs drug test, so people keep lower paying jobs where they don't. When it comes to giving up pot or giving up a good opportunity, many pick opportunity unfortunately.

Most families live from paycheck to paycheck. Millions of working Americans are living one paycheck from being homeless. Some of those 800,000 people furrowed who will miss their second paycheck will be out on the streets as Donald Trump settles down to his nightly whisky and soda and his specially made king size bed.

liar

Show us the curriculum and prove that I am a liar or go crawl back under your rock! You can Google, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back