If the DNC election was "rigged" - how was it "rigged"?

[
No such sites exist, dupe.

I realize that you're just an artificial stupidity routine, but if you were a person, you would be clinically insane.

No, everywhere BUT (Murdoch, Adelson, Moonie, Koch, Heritage etc ) BULLSHYTTE RW hate sites that program the RW hater dupes like you. "I know, a tax cut for the rich!". Duhhh dupe.

Are you malfunctioning as you melt down? Your rant is incomprehensible gibberish, bot...
Try full quotes, hater dupe, so people can see what a lying jackass dupe you are. TYVM.

How was the Primary Election "rigged" against Bernie Sanders? What exactly was Bernie cheated out of? To begin with - he wasn't even a Democrat.

I bring this up because I'm still hearing people talking about how Bernie could have beaten Trump.

Bottom line: Hillary beat Bernie - and Comey beat Hillary.

New Pre-Election Poll Suggests Bernie Sanders Could Have Trounced Trump
Hitlery beat Hitlery her emails, not Comey's

Blame the right person for fk sake!
Putin?
he sent Hitlery emails? I believe that. what was that buy she had with uranium?
All experts agree the wikileaks came from Putin DUHHHH.

Source? And I mean a real source. You know, some government official with an actual name who is on record and offering proof of his assertion. I'd love to see it.

How was the Primary Election "rigged" against Bernie Sanders? What exactly was Bernie cheated out of? To begin with - he wasn't even a Democrat.

I bring this up because I'm still hearing people talking about how Bernie could have beaten Trump.

Bottom line: Hillary beat Bernie - and Comey beat Hillary.

New Pre-Election Poll Suggests Bernie Sanders Could Have Trounced Trump

Putin?

Source? And I mean a real source. You know, some government official with an actual name who is on record and offering proof of his assertion. I'd love to see it.

Even if he shows you a real source you'll just claim the media is bias and rigged and liberal. The GOP has you completely bamboozled.

US sees more signs Russia feeding emails to WikiLeaks - CNNPolitics.com

Don't act like you care if Trump and Russia are in bed together. Trump could murder your family and you'd vote for him in 2020. As long as he gave you a tax break of course.

Putin?

Even if he shows you a real source you'll just claim the media is bias and rigged and liberal. The GOP has you completely bamboozled.

Don't act like you care if Trump and Russia are in bed together. Trump could murder your family and you'd vote for him in 2020. As long as he gave you a tax break of course.
manyawning.jpg

manyawning.jpg
See? So then don't ask for a source. That's like asking for a source that proves Bush lied us into Iraq or OJ killed Nicole.

Putin?

Hey dipshit, I'm not Republican or a Trump supporter. Quit projecting your qualities onto me. What's sad is that you will accept Francnbeans fantasy without any sourcing. What does that say about you?

Putin?

manyawning.jpg

manyawning.jpg
See? So then don't ask for a source. That's like asking for a source that proves Bush lied us into Iraq or OJ killed Nicole.
dc48zbdce.png

Hey dipshit, I'm not Republican or a Trump supporter. Quit projecting your qualities onto me. What's sad is that you will accept Francnbeans fantasy without any sourcing. What does that say about you?
Not a Foxbot hater dupe?

Not a Foxbot hater dupe?

Are you suffering from Interwebs tourettes? What the hell does your question mean?

Not a Foxbot hater dupe?

Are you suffering from Interwebs tourettes? What the hell does your question mean?
It means you're a brainwashed functional moron. Both the head of the CIA and NSA have said Putin is behind the Wikileaks leaks...

Please explain exactly how it was supposedly "rigged" - with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact. Just because the DNC may have "favored" Hillary over Bernie doesn't mean it was "rigged". The DNC "favored" Obama over Hillary in 2008. Bernie wasn't "cheated" out of anything. The DNC election process never changed from beginning to end. Even Bernie said publicly that Hillary won fair and square - which she did. So, stop with the "rigged" shit or explain to us with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact exactly how it was supposedly "rigged".
Leftist threads are gifts that just keep on giving.

Not a Foxbot hater dupe?

It means you're a brainwashed functional moron. Both the head of the CIA and NSA have said Putin is behind the Wikileaks leaks...

I look forward to your links sourcing them by name and the statements they made for publication naming Russia being behind the leaks. You know, real documentation rather than rumors or it didn't happen. This should be easy for you unless you're just being a useful idiot of the left and spreading rumors you saw on DU or Dailykos or MSNBC.

Not a Foxbot hater dupe?

I look forward to your links sourcing them by name and the statements they made for publication naming Russia being behind the leaks. You know, real documentation rather than rumors or it didn't happen. This should be easy for you unless you're just being a useful idiot of the left and spreading rumors you saw on DU or Dailykos or MSNBC.

That's like asking for proof OJ killed his wife.

Not a Foxbot hater dupe?

Sorry you don't get the news, dupe. This was news about 2 months ago.

Image for the news result
The NSA chief says Russia hacked the 2016 election. Congress must investigate.
Mother Jones‎ - 1 day ago
The NSA Chief Says Russia Hacked the 2016 Election. ... If the FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies are digging into the ... between an FBI inquiry that proceeds behind the scenes (and that may or ...
CIA Director John Brennan warns of Russian hacking
PBS NewsHour‎ - 3 days ago

My computer suqs, just google "Russia behind hacks- NSA, CIA" You'll get PAGES of links DUH

Last edited:

Here is the headline.

Ex-CIA chief: Russian hackers trying to 'mess with our heads'

Notice anything different in that headline from what you are asserting? Let me help. Look at the word EX as in former as in no longer as in making assumptions based on nothing he is privy to.

Next.

Please explain exactly how it was supposedly "rigged" - with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact. Just because the DNC may have "favored" Hillary over Bernie doesn't mean it was "rigged". The DNC "favored" Obama over Hillary in 2008. Bernie wasn't "cheated" out of anything. The DNC election process never changed from beginning to end. Even Bernie said publicly that Hillary won fair and square - which she did. So, stop with the "rigged" shit or explain to us with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact exactly how it was supposedly "rigged".

Wow. People lost their jobs. The debates were compromised. Everyone knows that it was not a fair primary, and your desperation is not going to change that.

But beyond your desperation, you're just wrong. The DNC finance chair was fund raising for Clinton 'Impartial' DNC finance chief helps Hillary. The election was decided before it ever began. But that is the DNC's rules, ironically the 1%'s votes mean much more in democrat primary Clinton Camp Says One-Fifth of Delegates Secured for Nomination.

Your own side doesn't agree with you.

In an apparent violation of party rules requiring Democratic National Committee officers to remain neutral in presidential primaries, the DNC’s finance chairman has been raising money for Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Henry Muñoz III, a former fundraiser for President Barack Obama who became DNC finance chairman in 2013, is helping organize a Wednesday fundraising event for Clinton in San Antonio, according to longtime Democratic operative Gilberto Ocañas and Bexar County Democratic Party Chairman Manuel Medina.

“I know he’s made a few calls to raise money,” said Medina of Muñoz.“He’s certainly taking it upon himself to make tomorrow’s fundraiser a success.” Muñoz was also present at a Clinton campaign kickoff breakfast in San Antonio last month at which local supporters met the campaign’s national political director, Amanda Renteria, and other staff, according to Ocañas.

DNC rules, designed to ensure all candidates get a fair shake in presidential primaries, state, “The Chairperson shall be responsible for ensuring that the national officers and staff of the Democratic National Committee maintain impartiality and even-handedness during the Democratic Party Presidential nominating process.”

Forum List

Back