You know your guy reeks when George Will leaves the GOPee

Outrun My Gun

Jul 22, 2016
Will, 75, declared last month he was leaving the Republican Party as a result of Trump's rhetoric, stating, "I decided that, in fact, this was not my party anymore."

That's pretty pungent, considering Booosh! Cheney! Rumsfeld, Palin, Wrongme, etc.

I love it when a snake swallows its own tail (and says, hmmm! my butt tastes pretty nice!)

But then again, you are retarded. Will is all establishment all the time. He isn't happy and that's a good thing.

don't look now, but Donnie went full blown RINO when he started taking GOP donations.

Will, 75, declared last month he was leaving the Republican Party as a result of Trump's rhetoric, stating, "I decided that, in fact, this was not my party anymore."

That's pretty pungent, considering Booosh! Cheney! Rumsfeld, Palin, Wrongme, etc.

I love it when a snake swallows its own tail (and says, hmmm! my butt tastes pretty nice!)

Actually, George has been bashing the party for like 20 years, no one was surprised who actually follows him

But then again, you are retarded. Will is all establishment all the time. He isn't happy and that's a good thing.

don't look now, but Donnie went full blown RINO when he started taking GOP donations.
How so?

Until now, most Republicans in Congress have remained deeply skeptical, even alarmed, by the prospect of Trump as their party’s nominee. Trump’s controversial statements about banning Muslims from the U.S. and his slowness in disavowing the support of white supremacists have particularly troubled Republican senators and House members running for re-election this year.

’Just Fine’
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that he hadn’t yet spoken with Trump, but that the candidate’s conversation with Ryan was appropriate.

"That’s just fine that he’s done that," McConnell said. "I think what the speaker is trying to do by developing a platform, something we’re in discussion with him, the agenda, is a good idea. And I’m glad.”

Ryan has said that he wants to use the House this year to chart a course for conservative policies that could be implemented under a Republican president.

````````````````

and the Muslim ban became "a suggestion" ..

How so?

Until now, most Republicans in Congress have remained deeply skeptical, even alarmed, by the prospect of Trump as their party’s nominee. Trump’s controversial statements about banning Muslims from the U.S. and his slowness in disavowing the support of white supremacists have particularly troubled Republican senators and House members running for re-election this year.

’Just Fine’
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that he hadn’t yet spoken with Trump, but that the candidate’s conversation with Ryan was appropriate.

"That’s just fine that he’s done that," McConnell said. "I think what the speaker is trying to do by developing a platform, something we’re in discussion with him, the agenda, is a good idea. And I’m glad.”

Ryan has said that he wants to use the House this year to chart a course for conservative policies that could be implemented under a Republican president.

````````````````

You sound deeply concerned.

How so?

’Just Fine’

````````````````

you have skeptical and concerned confused.

How so?

’Just Fine’

````````````````

you have skeptical and concerned confused.
Apparently not.

Forum List

Back