If the DNC election was "rigged" - how was it "rigged"?

How was the Primary Election "rigged" against Bernie Sanders? What exactly was Bernie cheated out of? To begin with - he wasn't even a Democrat.

I bring this up because I'm still hearing people talking about how Bernie could have beaten Trump.

Bottom line: Hillary beat Bernie - and Comey beat Hillary.

New Pre-Election Poll Suggests Bernie Sanders Could Have Trounced Trump

Hillary beat Hillary, stupid skank
Putin and Comey beat her DUH.

How was the Primary Election "rigged" against Bernie Sanders? What exactly was Bernie cheated out of? To begin with - he wasn't even a Democrat.

I bring this up because I'm still hearing people talking about how Bernie could have beaten Trump.

Hitlery beat Hitlery her emails, not Comey's

Blame the right person for fk sake!
Putin?

Putin?
he sent Hitlery emails? I believe that. what was that buy she had with uranium?

Putin?
All experts agree the wikileaks came from Putin DUHHHH.

Putin?
who cares? btw, does it make the emails false? why don't they disown the emails as made up?

So tell me 1 piece of evidence Hillary is a corrupt bitch

LOL!!!

Let's take two... Castle Grande and Vince Foster....

Castle Grande... deemed fraudulent by the Feds, who then ask Rose LF who was the billing attorney. They answer HILLARY. HILLARY loses her billing records, which turn up in the residence of the WH... and show Hillary billed for Castle Grande....Into the Court she goes with Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell. who claims he did the work Hillary billed for, and does 2 years in the can for it. By claiming Hillary billed for Hubbell's work, that was a confession of BILLING FRAUD, yet the witch was never subjected to a grand jury or a disbarment hearing for that.

Vince Foster - found dead in Ft. Marcy Park, gun still in hand, no blood, "coffin ready" as if someone turned Herman Munster off and pushed him over. The corpse was covered with one type of carpet fiber, clearly indicating the body was moved inside a carpet to the Park. THAT EVENING, while the "death" investigation should have been ongoing, Hillary and Maggie Williams LOOT THE CRAP out of Foster's office - tampering, obstruction etc.

But because the WH kept the case in the Park Police's hands by keeping the FBI out of it (Webb Hubbell told the FBI to "fuck off" according to several witnesses), Foster was immediately ruled a "suicide" and Hillary's looting of WHITEWATER, CASTLE GRANDE, and other criminal files didn't mean a "crime." Bullshit.

So tell me 1 piece of evidence Hillary is a corrupt bitch

LOL!!!

Let's take two... Castle Grande and Vince Foster....

Castle Grande... deemed fraudulent by the Feds, who then ask Rose LF who was the billing attorney. They answer HILLARY. HILLARY loses her billing records, which turn up in the residence of the WH... and show Hillary billed for Castle Grande....Into the Court she goes with Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell. who claims he did the work Hillary billed for, and does 2 years in the can for it. By claiming Hillary billed for Hubbell's work, that was a confession of BILLING FRAUD, yet the witch was never subjected to a grand jury or a disbarment hearing for that.

Vince Foster - found dead in Ft. Marcy Park, gun still in hand, no blood, "coffin ready" as if someone turned Herman Munster off and pushed him over. The corpse was covered with one type of carpet fiber, clearly indicating the body was moved inside a carpet to the Park. THAT EVENING, while the "death" investigation should have been ongoing, Hillary and Maggie Williams LOOT THE CRAP out of Foster's office - tampering, obstruction etc.

But because the WH kept the case in the Park Police's hands by keeping the FBI out of it (Webb Hubbell told the FBI to "fuck off" according to several witnesses), Foster was immediately ruled a "suicide" and Hillary's looting of WHITEWATER, CASTLE GRANDE, and other criminal files didn't mean a "crime." Bullshit.
Exactly. Pure RW BS, dupe.

Putin?
who cares? btw, does it make the emails false? why don't they disown the emails as made up?
All normal sausage making, no evidence of any crimes, all investigated. "I am shocked, shocked, that gambling goes on here". And now all forgotten except by brainwashed GOP chumps like you...

[

All the "experts" at the Soros hate site that programs you, bot?
No such sites exist, dupe.

No, everywhere BUT (Murdoch, Adelson, Moonie, Koch, Heritage etc ) BULLSHYTTE RW hate sites that program the RW hater dupes like you. "I know, a tax cut for the rich!". Duhhh dupe.

[
No such sites exist, dupe.

I realize that you're just an artificial stupidity routine, but if you were a person, you would be clinically insane.

No, everywhere BUT (Murdoch, Adelson, Moonie, Koch, Heritage etc ) BULLSHYTTE RW hate sites that program the RW hater dupes like you. "I know, a tax cut for the rich!". Duhhh dupe.

Are you malfunctioning as you melt down? Your rant is incomprehensible gibberish, bot...

Please explain exactly how it was supposedly "rigged" - with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact. Just because the DNC may have "favored" Hillary over Bernie doesn't mean it was "rigged". The DNC "favored" Obama over Hillary in 2008. Bernie wasn't "cheated" out of anything. The DNC election process never changed from beginning to end. Even Bernie said publicly that Hillary won fair and square - which she did. So, stop with the "rigged" shit or explain to us with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact exactly how it was supposedly "rigged".

An American politician illegitimately took the office of president by outright theft and fraud. Although such high crimes and misdemeanors have been rumored in previous elections, none in the history of the republic have been so thoroughly documented. George W. Bush is not the legitimate president of the United States.

Published on Sunday, June 4, 2006 by CommonDreams.org

Kennedy lays out the details of exactly how the Republican Party, in several states but particularly in Ohio, engaged in a criminal conspiracy to both steal the 2004 election and to cover up the evidence of that theft.

"Republicans prevented more than 350,000 voters in Ohio from casting ballots or having their votes counted -- enough to have put John Kerry in the White House." And that's just the beginning of the story, which includes ballot-box stuffing, electronic voting machine manipulation, "caging" in defiance of a court order banning Republicans from the notorious practice, threats and intimidation of Democratic voters by imported Republican goon squads, and multiple illegal uses of the office of the Secretary of State to disenfranchise Democratic voters.

The day Kennedy's article came out, Republican callers began dialing into talk radio shows complaining about "massive Democrat (sic) voter fraud by registering illegal immigrants"

Just after the 2002 elections, I wrote an article for Common Dreams ("If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines") outing Senator Chuck Hagel's odd journey from voting machine peddler to the US Senate (being elected on his own machines).

Although it was reported - in The New York Times, no less - that Al Gore got more votes than George W. Bush in a statewide recount of Florida "no matter what standard was chosen to judge voter intent," most Americans don't know to this day that Gore actually won the 2000 election. The reason is a small percentage of Republican spin and a large percentage of journalistic cowardice in the mainstream media following 9/11. (This cowardice is limited to the USA, by the way - the story was extensively covered in most of the rest of the world.)

They found that a statewide recount - the process the Florida Supreme Court had mandated and which had begun when George W. Bush sued before the US Supreme Court to stop the recount - "could have produced enough votes to tilt the election his [Gore's] way, no matter what standard was chosen to judge voter intent."

The Times analysis further showed that had "spoiled" ballots - ballots normally punched but "spoiled" because the voter also wrote onto the ballot the name of the candidate - been counted, the results were even more spectacular. While 35,176 voters wrote in Bush's name after punching the hole for him, 80,775 wrote in Gore's name while punching the hole for Gore.

Republicans have a lot of experience rigging elections.

Stand Up for Democracy With Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Forum List

Back