If the dems lose in 2020...will they mend their ways?

I personally think that in 2024 moderates on both sides will present themselves if the Democrats lose in 2020. I think another four years of Trump as president and the continued elevated rhetoric going back and forth between him and Democrats will cause a level of exhaustion in 2024 which will lend itself to candidates emphasizing calmness and cooperation.

Nancy Pelosi is setting up a 2020 loss and she is going to pin it on the AOC crowd. It will look like the dems are going back to the middle. Then in 2024, gavin Newsom, her relative, will run for president.

You heard it here first...

If the dems lose will it sink in they are too extreme and sick minded? Or will they double down and figure they are not extreme enough for 2024?
At some point the chasm separating our loony-left from our loonier-left will cause the party to split or even splinter. As it is right now the DNC can't raise enough cash because the centrists are too busy shaking their heads at the insanity to write checks. The result being DNC Chair Tom Perez is on his way to Mexico City to beg for money.

DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’
“These numbers are daunting." He added: “Our eventual nominee won't stand a chance against Trump and the GOP's fundraising machine unless we start making strategic, early investments right now.”

It’s a two party system and voters tend to be short sighted and fickle. A political party doesn’t have to do anything but wait for the opposition to drop the ball.

I've just about got my MAGA bomb shelter ready....and here is my new car for after the election in 2020...

579F128B5EB415FD21234C5E42F26603BADF0214

Forum List

Back