If The Dems Ever win POTUS again It will mean War With Russia

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
The Democrat Party has gone all in on their Fake Russian Collusion Narrative. They are somehipped up in to a Frenzy trying to make what was a Convenient Political Lie The Truth that they are hyperventilation over every interaction we have with Russia, who is a nuclear power and someone we have to work with.

Every meeting with Russia is not Armageddon, but The Democrat Party is setting things up in the future tomsich a degree that the only option for their future dealings with Russia is to make them our mortal enemy and to prove their Resolve they'll have to declare War on Russia to vindicate their villa I stood of them.

Remember I said this, and remember also Hillary Clinton once said in a speech to Wall Street that she would go to War with Russia and that War should be looked at as an Investment Opportunity for Wall Street!

Dems hate Russia because Russia turned against Communism, labeled it a failed system and said that American Progressives are morons for supporting it

Remember I said this, and remember also Hillary Clinton once said in a speech to Wall Street that she would go to War with Russia and that War should be looked at as an Investment Opportunity for Wall Street!

please LINK UP to that crud! ty!

Oh and don't worry, what Democrats would like to see is Russia be democratic, without a murderous dictator running it, so the Russian people can prosper and be happy.

NONE of that, requires war, it requires the Russian people to say, enough is enough and let their actions follow to rid themselves of the total corruption in their government with their oligarchy that they are now being held captive under...

Dems hate Russia because Russia turned against Communism, labeled it a failed system and said that American Progressives are morons for supporting it
Not really, right now it has more to do with Ukraine, NATO and a boxed in Russia wanting to flex its muscles and be a wild bear like before...

Not really, right now it has more to do with Ukraine, NATO and a boxed in Russia wanting to flex its muscles and be a wild bear like before...

Uninformed sources tell me that 99% of Progressive College students couldn't find the Ukraine on a map, they thought is was a new rock band

The Democrat Party has gone all in on their Fake Russian Collusion Narrative. They are somehipped up in to a Frenzy trying to make what was a Convenient Political Lie The Truth that they are hyperventilation over every interaction we have with Russia, who is a nuclear power and someone we have to work with.

Every meeting with Russia is not Armageddon, but The Democrat Party is setting things up in the future tomsich a degree that the only option for their future dealings with Russia is to make them our mortal enemy and to prove their Resolve they'll have to declare War on Russia to vindicate their villa I stood of them.

Not true, since it's still the GOP that is the party of "desperately looking for any reason to start a war somewhere."

Uninformed sources tell me that 99% of Progressive College students couldn't find the Ukraine on a map, they thought is was a new rock band
I wouldn't doubt it, if only they had hand held devices that could learn them....

Plus you might add, because it's a Christian country who loves and respect family and tradition ....in other words....because it is all that the loony left in America is not.

Plus you might add, because it's a Christian country who loves and respect family and tradition ....in other words....because it is all that the loony left in America is not.
A Christian orthodox country, which America is not..No matter which political side...

A Christian orthodox country, which America is not..No matter which political side...

Yes of course, Christian Orthodox, who deeply respects family and tradition. I like that.

Yes of course, Christian Orthodox, who deeply respects family and tradition. I like that.
I am not sure about tradition since in the US each new family decides what they want or don't want to do in life.....

Forum List

Back