IF the democrats wish to win

Yup, almost half of the party is nevertrump, bub. The tax programs of McConnell's and Trump's will require bi-partisanship approval, because eight or nine GOP senators want their Dem brethren included for fall out. There is much to like in both programs, but the worry for the Freedom Congress and the small govt critters is that the spending will increase.

If Trump and Congress can do that, then that's a good start.

We will see.
I thought you understood the "never Trump" bit was because they thought he would lose and were trying to salvage their political careers.

What a difference a day makes, eh?

No Flakey, you don't get anything that approaches nuance. While you have learned to read and write, your analytical skills are those of the African-Americans who still vote Democrat.
Block that bill block that bill

yeah, meathead is well named.

I have received wonderful care at Whalen VA in SLC for many years. My appointments there are always scheduled to fit my travel schedule around the country.

Some good points but for the most part too little too late. Unless Trump actually ends up being as rotten a president as Obama has been (I doubt it) I doubt the Dems or the old GOP will be able to get much trust or support from average Americans any time soon.

As it stands now the Democrat party is the party of fuck whitey

Forum List

Back